Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Damn just found out he plans to do 30 chapters of this vn. I wonder if anyone would still care about this story in 25 years.
Let's just focus on upcoming events
story is catchy character's are interesting
It's enough to keep everyone interested In the game as long as dev is creating these beautiful arts I'm in

Sep 3, 2020
Let's just focus on upcoming events
story is catchy character's are interesting
It's enough to keep everyone interested In the game as long as dev is creating these beautiful arts I'm in
to be honest it scares me too sometimes honestly I think every fan of this game is scared when they hear 30 chapters

and I would actually cry my eyes out if this game was ever abandoned but I think we have to have faith and believe in ocean

I don't think ocean would abandon this game after putting so much hard work into it

I know that 30 chapters
sounds scary but I believe ocean has a plan and I believe Oceanlab can do it

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I guess the right thing to do now is to stop thinking about it and wait for the next chapter, in which Amber is supposed to take the main character to the cabin where it all started. I think if they show us that event, we'll have more food for thought.
Got to give a (y) to that one! Trouble is the story has sucked me in completely and I can't help but keep wondering what's been happening under a veil. Got to say I've never come across a VN that engaged me as much as this which, I suppose, is kind of complementary to OceanLab's efforts. Probably, based on the kind of people we all are, we are going to see a whole host of different things in Summer's Gone reflective of our natures. I am so looking forward to more episodes of this saga. :p

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
to be honest it scares me too sometimes honestly I think every fan of this game is scared when they hear 30 chapters

and I would actually cry my eyes out if this game was ever abandoned but I think we have to have faith and believe in ocean

I don't think ocean would abandon this game after putting so much hard work into it

I know that 30 chapters
I reckon if Ocean could double or treble his income from Patreon/Subscriber, upgraded his hardware seriously and could afford to employ one or two skilled artists/programmers part-time to help out with some of the donkey work, things would speed up significantly. So if any non-supporters out there are reading these words and can afford it, please consider donating some of your pennies to OceanLab, on a regular basis, to grease the wheels of production and expedite further release of content! :)

Last edited:

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
Hey, I'm new here.
Are all the three chapters included in the same game or do I need to download them separately?

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019

I know that 30 chapters
I have high hopes too, but burnout is real, and walking away from a job where you're only known by a pseudonym is easier then having to look anyone in the eye.

I'm sending only positive thoughts to Ocean because this is a wonderful project, but I can't help but worry that this game will never finish.

edit: spelling

Last edited:

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
I think as long as the dev is getting the support/feedback that is deserved they may have no problem. Most people get burned out when they are trying too hard to push content, and they don't see the work/project going anywhere.

We also have to bear in mind, as the game/story/work progresses Oceanlab can/will most likely take a step back for a vacation, holiday, to refresh his mind. Just like anything we do in life rather work we enjoy, or a hobby all we have to do is enjoy it for it not to be a burden and wear us down.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes