gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
This is an awesome game, quality level is equal to ICSTOR (minus his fake disease/sickness crap). It goes without saying that the story is by far a lot better.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
One of the best things about OceanLab games graphically are their subtlety. Characters change their facial expressions finely and delicately reflecting their thoughts and emotions in ways you really don't notice in other VNs. For example consider Bella's expression when the MC admits for the first time that they are both outsiders, more alike than they are different: Bella looks almost heartbroken and sad for the two of them, for the rejection and isolation they've both suffered, as well as oddly empathetic towards him, even sympathetic for him, a person she recognises for the first time as a kindred spirit, yearning to reach out to comfort him and be comforted by him in return but unable to do so at this stage in their relationship.

screenshot0013.png

Just imagine how much work must be involved to catch things so fleeting and fragile in renders in order to infuse a VN with such a depth of emotion. I mean come on, guys, creation of this standard really can't happen quickly. Speaking personally I'm happy to wait for as long as it takes rather than see an imaginative creation like Summer's Gone decline in quality and grateful for the enjoyment and pleasure the opus has already given me. At the end of the day this is something well worth waiting for however long it takes.

Last edited:

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I reckon if Ocean could double or treble his income from Patreon/Subscriber, upgraded his hardware seriously and could afford to employ one or two skilled artists/programmers part-time to help out with some of the donkey work, things would speed up significantly. So if any non-supporters out there are reading these words and can afford it, please consider donating some of your pennies to OceanLab, on a regular basis, to grease the wheels of production and expedite further release of content! :)
His games are great. Technically and in terms of writing, it is very, very good quality. It must take a lot of work.

Definitely this is the type of dev that I would like to support. Except that it's not reassuring to see him manage two such ambitious games at the same time.

I don't know on what basis the games were released in the past. What I am seeing is that the other game had an update a year ago, and SG 5 months ago.

Nov 23, 2020
Has anything changed in deciding to be dominant, neutral or submissive? Does this choice have an evolution in the current gameplay or is it just put there for the moment?

Mar 19, 2020
Not even joking right now: the emotional release combined with guilt from giving in to the forbidden temptation when MC and Nami go a bit too far in one of their hangouts and make each other cum is something I really want to see Ocean write the best he can. Genuinely looking forward to that scene more for the emotion than the sexy part.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
to be honest it scares me too sometimes honestly I think every fan of this game is scared when they hear 30 chapters

and I would actually cry my eyes out if this game was ever abandoned but I think we have to have faith and believe in ocean

I don't think ocean would abandon this game after putting so much hard work into it

I know that 30 chapters
sounds scary but I believe ocean has a plan and I believe Oceanlab can do it
30 chapters... a punch would have hurt less :(

Sep 3, 2020
30 chapters... a punch would have hurt less :(
I know I know bro sometimes I don't know how I feel about it

sometimes I'm like yes 30 chapters. Means more Bella

but then the fear kicks in
but I have faith that this game will be finished

and I wouldn't be surprised if this game ends up on Steam one day

breaking all kinds of Records

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes