Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
I never meant to hurt Victoria she's a sweet girl and the wheelchair does not bother me since I'm actually in a wheelchair myself it's just that I'm a one-woman kind of man and Bella is the only girl for me

if Bella was not in the game I be on Victoria like white on rice
I would go on a date, just to support the girl, btw I don't think she sees it as a romantic date. If such a date would give her the strength to fight to recover from her injuries, then I would definitely go with her.
I understand that sometimes kindness and empathy can lead to not very good consequences, but that's how I am :) It's great that the game gives us a choice.

I hope that in the next part we will continue the story of Bella, and I would like to know more about Mila - personally, I haven't decided which of the blondes to stay with :cool:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That's the thing, I've also been playing VNs for many years, but pretty much only Japanese ones. So yeah, I've either played or know of most of the most well regarded Eastern VNs, but I'm pretty new to Western ones. My limited exposure to them before had lead me to believe that they were all brainless fuckfests.

Then I tried Good Girl Gone Bad and the amount of depth and choices that matter in that game blew me away, and that and Our Red String lead to me discovering this site and all of a sudden a brand new world had opened.
Your assumption was not that far off.. For every good novel you have 20 "teenager came back from trip and decided to fuck their family". And things like Summer's Gone are essentially very special and unique. Do not expect to find a lot in that level. The list I gave have Ayhsel's seal of quality, that honestly it means nothing (who the fuck do I think I am, right? :ROFLMAO: ), but I can guarantee all of them are good, with varying degree.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The like is not because of the fact that you have to.. simply to the fact that it means the developer managed to make you feel so much. That is way most that more stories can.

For me, that is a total success! But I am a very particular kind of individual. I mean, I am not even human!
Light of My Life by Naughty Road is really good story driven VN. Character drawings are "unique" and might not be everyone's cup of tea but game is top notch.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I would go on a date, just to support the girl, btw I don't think she sees it as a romantic date. If such a date would give her the strength to fight to recover from her injuries, then I would definitely go with her.
I understand that sometimes kindness and empathy can lead to not very good consequences, but that's how I am :) It's great that the game gives us a choice.

I hope that in the next part we will continue the story of Bella, and I would like to know more about Mila - personally, I haven't decided which of the blondes to stay with :cool:
Yeah if the girl has a crush on us why not at least give her a chance to win us over. Plus Nami really likes that we are kind to Vic and Nami is my fucking QUEEN!

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
My dilemma regarding this game is Bella vs Nami. Bella is ridiculously hot and always interesting. Nami has that whole taboo thing going for her, and she has a very interesting personality in her own right. I'm definitely going to need at least two playthroughs to go through pure routes for both of them.

Mila is totally fine and would be my main love interest if not for those two. As is she doesn't really stand a chance, so I'm trying to keep things more on the friendship level with her to avoid leading her on.

And Victoria is just too sweet and nice for me. Not a whole lot that I find interesting about her so far.

Reactions: Duke Leo

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
My dilemma regarding this game is Bella vs Nami
I wrote before that Nami is absolutely fantastic 10 out of 10 than in any other scenario she would be best girl, no questions asked.

She just happens to have the bad luck to exist in the same world as Bella. The queen is the queen and her reign is absolute.

And in some, smaller sense, the same can be said for a lot of the girls. So far, after the queen and Nami, I have lots of expectations for Sasha.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
View attachment 1228281

bro are you insane Bella is the only girl for me I just reloaded I'm rejecting the date

oh and here is a fun fact Bella calls her mom mama and I call
Bella ma me isn't that a funny coincidence
Just something on the side... In germany this informal term is widely used. It's either "Mama" or "Mutti" where I come from.

Dude, spoilers!

And that novel is precisely soooo good because of that. Otherwise it would have been a standard "everybody wants to fuck MC" story.
I strongly disagree!

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, the screenshots of that game have kept me away from it ... Otherwise I would've tried it already.
Don't let the fact they don't look like conventional supermodels hold you back. There are a number of women around the world with those kind of features. The game grows on you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: D3xzalias
Sep 3, 2020

if it was just a friendly date between friends I would say yes but Victoria sees it as a romantic date
and it's better to reject Victoria now than go on a date with her and then she starts thinking that we could be a romantic couple only to break her heart later on
and is it right to go on a date with Victoria knowing that I'm in love with Bella

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Just something on the side... In germany this informal term is widely used. It's either "Mama" or "Mutti" where I come from.
Just something on the side... In a shit ton of languages ranging from as far east as Chinese & as far west as English, "mama" is a term widely used for mother.

• Angry
Reactions: KhamulTG81

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
if it was just a friendly date between friends I would say yes but Victoria sees it as a romantic date
and it's better to reject Victoria now than go on a date with her and then she starts thinking that we could be a romantic couple only to break her heart later on
and is it right to go on a date with Victoria knowing that I'm in love with Bella
Victoria scares me a bit. She seems to nice without underlying issues. If you would go on a date with her and for example reject her. I wouldn't be surprised, If she started to stalk you. While her friend say she seems a bit to thrusting, It still scares me.

Sep 3, 2020
Victoria scares me a bit. She seems to nice without underlying issues. If you would go on a date with her and for example reject her. I wouldn't be surprised, If she started to stalk you. While her friend say she seems a bit to thrusting, It still scares me.
well I do like to think of her as a genuine good person I but
sometimes I wonder if she is the opposite of the MC

you know how the MC seems like he's cold and heartless person on the outside but he's actually a caring person on the inside

and I wonder if it's the opposite for Vanessa

you know she seems like a caring person on the outside but inside she could be dangerous but since then I've been paying close attention to her and I change my mind

you know when we were in Vanessa's room I did feel a sense of Danger coming from her but since then I haven't felt it

Reactions: D3xzalias

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Just something on the side... In a shit ton of languages ranging from as far east as Chinese & as far west as English, "mama" is a term widely used for mother.
The Developer lives in germany, thats why I mentioned it... He just didn't translate this term. Think before you hastily write something.
Edit:spelling

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes