delain

Jan 11, 2018
Fuckin hell
Messages typo speed seems to bacame even slower than before the 3.5 update.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
For me, it depends on what you are looking for I think a lot of ppl here looking for is Fap stuff with a good story and animations but most don't want sex sound effects some like music if it fits. For me I like all of it and won't I mute it unless I feel it is really bad which is so rare I don't care but a great story slow pace and realistic story is great to and the games mentioned are all really great as well but the infamous but not the sexy kind of BUTT! is that most ppl I think want something to fap to in these games and there is nothing wrong with that and if your game doesn't have that its fine and when the game tells you at the start Warning Blueballs ahead if that not what you want don't play that's great as you know where you are headed if you play. Anyways I really like this game even though I haven't played a lot of it But I never wanna suffer Blueballs and I hope I dont get them from this game as it looks sooo! Good from what I have seen.

Reactions: Warscared

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
what I'm triggered by is when you try to make them appear less of a non-virgin by pointing out how few partners they've been with. It doesn't work that way... yes or no, period. It's an absolute state, like being alive or dead. There are multiple types of death, but only one state of being dead: yes or no.
I can guarantee you that the dev is way less concerned about the state of his characters virginity than you are.
And I think he isn't trying to "make them appear less of a non-virgin" by pointing it out. He is doing it, because he want's to show the player different facets of their personality. And if you are "triggered" by this, then I don't know what to tell you.

I found the gym hall scene such a drag, I activated skip unseen text the first time ever in this game...
This is definitely the wrong game for you... I feel the complete opposite. For me, to see the characters interactions is interesting and refreshing, especially because it doesn't centre around the MC all the time.

May 8, 2018
For me, it depends on what you are looking for I think a lot of ppl here looking for is Fap stuff with a good story and animations but most don't want sex sound effects some like music if it fits. For me I like all of it and won't I mute it unless I feel it is really bad which is so rare I don't care but a great story slow pace and realistic story is great to and the games mentioned are all really great as well but the infamous but not the sexy kind of BUTT! is that most ppl I think want something to fap to in these games and there is nothing wrong with that and if your game doesn't have that its fine and when the game tells you at the start Warning Blueballs ahead if that not what you want don't play that's great as you know where you are headed if you play. Anyways I really like this game even though I haven't played a lot of it But I never wanna suffer Blueballs and I hope I dont get them from this game as it looks sooo! Good from what I have seen.
I mean yeah, I've seen people complaining there's nothing to fap to when there's a clear indication right when you open the game that the game doesn't contain any sex scenes yet.

So yeah, if people decide to call the game bad because it doesn't fap fap fap material, then I don't think we should take their opinion on anything seriously.

But yes, the game's story is really good and so are the renders and animations.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I've never played WIAB, in his discord FAQ it says both SG and WIAB are expected to have around 30 chapters, 10 chapters each season, but he releases one chapter a year, so I'd like to ask if WIAB was ever finished cause I've seen that it's being remastered.
More like remake. WIAB started when Ocean was a beginner and made a lot of decisions that are inconsistent with where he wants to take the story. So far, if you play the current version, the last content included (version 0.6) it is supposed to be in remake condition but the first part of the content (up to 0.5) will be rewritten and re rendered.

It is not just an aesthetic improvement, but the whole game structure is changing. Less width and more focus.

How long till it comes out we have no idea. If you are not like me, people that can patiently wait without trying to destroy some civilization, I would suggest you give the current version a try. It is a very good game (not SG level), very fun. But remember, new version will have current SG level of standards.

So, there is that.

May 8, 2018
More like remake. WIAB started when Ocean was a beginner and made a lot of decisions that are inconsistent with where he wants to take the story. So far, if you play the current version, the last content included (version 0.6) it is supposed to be in remake condition but the first part of the content (up to 0.5) will be rewritten and re rendered.

It is not just an aesthetic improvement, but the whole game structure is changing. Less width and more focus.

How long till it comes out we have no idea. If you are not like me, people that can patiently wait without trying to destroy some civilization, I would suggest you give the current version a try. It is a very good game (not SG level), very fun. But remember, new version will have current SG level of standards.

So, there is that.
Thank you for explaining!

But yeah, I just have to try to understand what's the dev goal here, if he's aiming for 30 chapters and he's putting out one chapter per year, in 30 years I might just be dead lol.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thank you for explaining!

But yeah, I just have to try to understand what's the dev goal here, if he's aiming for 30 chapters and he's putting out one chapter per year, in 30 years I might just be dead lol.
SG has always been his story. But the game only started development when a friend of his wanted to do it. So he gave him the story. This friend helped produce the first chapter and later for some reason abandoned the project. So Ocean picked it up. Took us a whole year from chapter 2 to 3.

I totally understand your point. The longer a game is in development, the more likely it will not be finished as life happens. But hope is all we can do. And he has shown over and over he is putting his life into this. So I don't see anything short of a life emergency putting a hold on development.

By the way, just so you know, there are 5 games planned in the same fictional world. I think he calls it the Zane world, which is the surname of the MC in WIAB. Katie Zane was also mentioned in this update by Ayua, which is WIAB MC's little sister. Up to current version of the game she is best girl by far. But, with the new version, I am giving everyone a chance.

Last edited:
May 8, 2018
I totally understand your point. The longer a game is in development, the more likely it will not be finished as life happens. But hope is all we can do. And he has shown over and over he is putting his life into this. So I don't see anything short of a life emergency putting a hold on development.
Oh yeah for sure. I can clearly see that. The quality of SG so far has been amazing and as I mentioned many times before, it's so far one of the VN's that I have mostly enjoyed, I can tell that he's putting his sweat and tears into the game. Just a matter of personal expectations I'm trying to get to if you understand what I'm saying.

I've always and will always prefer quality and longer updates over shorter updates and lesser quality, that's why this game is coming up to be a success despite still being in an early stage. Hopefully I hope he gets the hardware he needs to continue and that also helps him speed up things.

By the way, just so you know, there are 5 games planned in the same fictional world. I think he call it the Zane world, which is the surname of the MC in WIAB. Katie Zane was also mentioned in this update by Ayua, which is WIAB MC's little sister. So far, up to current version of the game she is best girl by far. But, we the new version, I am giving everyone a chance.
Didn't know this! Thanks for telling me :)

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
This game is one of the best I've played, I hope it keeps developing the story at this speed, it's amazing! One of the few things I don't enjoy is having to sacrifice a path with one character, when I really love them all.

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
Recipe for a successful avn

ingredient
quantity
- blueballing warning
1​
- a big mystery
1​
- impotent mc
1​
- sport events
on large​
- emotionally and phisically crippled characters
plenty​
- hot college chicks with big tits and asses
plenty​
- teasing, nipslips, naked tits and asses
on large​
- gays and transgenders
couple​
- hot cars
plenty​
- animations of trees and leaves
on large​
- asian chicks
couple​
- mid eastern chick with big butt
1​
- hot female teachers and trainers
plenty​
- fighting
plenty​
- hot single milfs
couple​

Cook for 25-30 episodes minutes for best financial effect. Stir occasionally.
Best served hot.

Note: If you're not satisfied with financial effect, cook again with the same
ingredients, but stir more often.

Enjoy your milk meal.

May 8, 2018
Recipe for a successful avn

ingredient
quantity
- blueballing warning
1​
- a big mystery
1​
- impotent mc
1​
- sport events
on large​
- emotionally and phisically crippled characters
plenty​
- hot college chicks with big tits and asses
plenty​
- teasing, nipslips, naked tits and asses
on large​
- gays and transgenders
couple​
- hot cars
plenty​
- animations of trees and leaves
on large​
- asian chicks
couple​
- mid eastern chick with big butt
1​
- hot female teachers and trainers
plenty​
- fighting
plenty​
- hot single milfs
couple​

Cook for 25-30 episodes minutes for best financial effect. Stir occasionally.
Best served hot.

Note: If you're not satisfied with financial effect, cook again with the same
ingredients, but stir more often.

Enjoy your milk meal.
According to the MC, Bella's car is filled with all types of cancer, so I guess the only reason her car is hot is because she's the one driving it.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Can any of yall give some good recommendations of games similar to Summers gone?.. And by similar I don't particularly mean a similar story but rather VNs that are story driven and not just focused on fucking every bimbo u meet?.. Also good renders would be appreciated as well
Check out Leap of faith - its pretty awesome too.
Same for Chasing sunsets.
Oh yeah, and Artemis - which should get a second part the next few weeks.

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I've never played WIAB, in his discord FAQ it says both SG and WIAB are expected to have around 30 chapters, 10 chapters each season, but he releases one chapter a year, so I'd like to ask if WIAB was ever finished cause I've seen that it's being remastered.
Even in it's current condition and despite some minor mistakes, WIAB is still in my top 5 and has awesome characters,especially both sisters. So I recommend trying it, and as for the development time,well,there is nothing we can do but wait.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Even in it's current condition and despite some minor mistakes, WIAB is still in my top 5 and has awesome characters,especially both sisters. So I recommend trying it, and as for the development time,well,there is nothing we can do but wait.
technically depending on how secure ocean is on his housing and stuff we could get him a better work equipment if DPC can have 8 machines rendering his work i am sure ocean could use 2-4 more machines if the story is mostly done including the divergent paths the bottleneck is the rendering and once that bottleneck is taken care of it will be coding...

that is why i sugestedd him to finish SG 4th chapter and release it on steam it should generate hype money and new patreons!

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
Well first of all thx to the someone who made this tier list possible!
That ranking from the tier list is by the way more of a mix between looks and in terms of the story.
It's basically impossible for me to make such a list purely on looks because nearly every single girl/woman looks like a 10 to me.
However in terms of looks (of the names I remember):
SSSS: Mila, Sasha,
SSS: Nami, Bella, Victoria, Maja, Nia, Amber (Bellas mother), Zara, Nadja, Robin, the girls from the toilet, Reporter and her asian looking assistant
(basically every female teacher apart from the one from the accident)
SS: Sonya (because we haven't even seen her complete head yet), Ayua, Bellas aunt, female hairdresser, all other girls/woman in the tier list
S: MCs adoptive mother, the teacher from the accident

It's like the MC lives in a world that has only perfect looking woman ... (till they're 60 or something)
The MC on the other hand is almost the only attractive male (with a admittedly hilarious hairstyle) who is also not a complete asshole.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes