Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Now .. now, who is modding game to fit their narrow views?
If the game originated from Patreon/Subscriber it couldn't have explicitly contained incest originally because they don't allow developers/creators to post anything with incestuous content on their site for download: games with incest content on this site all have to be (or have been) modded to feign it to please people with that kink and not as they came originally from the developer/creator. I believe in choice and that people who want games pretending incestuous relationships exist between characters should apply patches to the original versions of games to alter them to make this happen, as a matter of choice on their part, and that the games themselves should be offered to those that don't want them modded as they come, unpatched and free from modification. I don't seek to impose my views on others and don't expect to have others to impose their kinks on me by modding games, in advance, without my consent, to force things like the incest trope on me artificially because it disgusts me, makes me sick and would ruin the game for me.

Which of us has the narrowest views? :unsure:

Me who doesn't want incestuous content in games downloaded from this site but couldn't care less how other people choose to play them in private, or you who seems to want to thrust incest down people's throats against their will, by doctoring games before they are downloaded, denying people the chance to play them in their original form free from content they might find vomitous? If games are altered by civilans to feign incest which was NOT present in the original version of those games such alterations/modifications should be optional and able to be enabled/disabled at the players discretion.

I want to play games as they came from their creators, free of incest, and really don't give a shit what you or people like you get up to honestly, so why get so pissy about something so fundamentally harmless and vanilla?

Beats me!

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
If the game originated from Patreon/Subscriber it couldn't have explicitly contained incest originally because they don't allow developers/creators to post anything with incestuous content on their site for download: games with incest content on this site all have to be (or have been) modded to feign it to please people with that kink and not as they came originally from the developer/creator. I believe in choice and that people who want games pretending incestuous relationships exist between characters should apply patches to the original versions of games to alter them to make this happen, as a matter of choice on their part, and that the games themselves should be offered to those that don't want them modded as they come, unpatched and free from modification. I don't seek to impose my views on others and don't expect to have others to impose their kinks on me by modding games, in advance, without my consent, to force things like the incest trope on me artificially because it disgusts me, makes me sick and would ruin the game for me.

Which of us has the narrowest views? :unsure:

Me who doesn't want incestuous content in games downloaded from this site but couldn't care less how other people choose to play them in private, or you who seems to want to thrust incest down people's throats against their will, by doctoring games before they are downloaded, denying people the chance to play them in their original form free from content they might find vomitous? If games are altered by civilans to feign incest which was NOT present in the original version of those games such alterations/modifications should be optional and able to be enabled/disabled at the players discretion.

I want to play games as they came from their creators, free of incest, and really don't give a shit what you or people like you get up to honestly, so why get so pissy about something so fundamentally harmless and vanilla?

Beats me!
It is good, that you can play game in by you preferred condition.

However, if you want to argue about what is original creator`s idea, you should be better informed first. You could look silly otherwise.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Come on .. please ... game on ... just do not push him over the edge.
He started to unravel, connected to his life long babe companions on such a deeper level.
Feel you bro..and it's been 4 years now..
Yes, girls are cruel and sometimes just hatred focused on boys,
but .. but he is a kid who eats punches and survives bullying and social occlusion.
He can take the beatings ... sure hope he does not quit sports and
opening up to babes in general as a consequence.

Sep 3, 2020
More like remake. WIAB started when Ocean was a beginner and made a lot of decisions that are inconsistent with where he wants to take the story. So far, if you play the current version, the last content included (version 0.6) it is supposed to be in remake condition but the first part of the content (up to 0.5) will be rewritten and re rendered.

It is not just an aesthetic improvement, but the whole game structure is changing. Less width and more focus.

How long till it comes out we have no idea. If you are not like me, people that can patiently wait without trying to destroy some civilization, I would suggest you give the current version a try. It is a very good game (not SG level), very fun. But remember, new version will have current SG level of standards.

So, there is that.
does anybody know when the other half of this chapter is coming out

any chance of it coming out for Christmas

• Thinking Face
Reactions: codex35

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
does anybody know when the other half of this chapter is coming out

any chance of it coming out for Christmas
No idea. Technically, 3.5 is not out yet even, only the beta.

I'd say it is hard to tell. And I am expecting WIAB first version to be released before next SG. Unfortunately, I have no idea how advance that project is either.

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
It may sound silly to you guys but any chance the developer will merge the two games? In this way, it can be accelerated. If it continues like this, it seems impossible to finish both projects.

(english is not my native language. sorry for this :()

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It may sound silly to you guys but any chance the developer will merge the two games? In this way, it can be accelerated. If it continues like this, it seems impossible to finish both projects.

(english is not my native language. sorry for this :()
Highly unlikely. Based on latest in-game hints, WIAB might have happened nearly 2 decades before SG.

Reactions: codex35

handsoem

Feb 6, 2020
Am i the only one who had this or does the game just tells me to save then quits to the main menu after the basketball game in the girls changing room?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes