Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I just replayed the whole scene to check (and see that kiss again) ; I agree it feels out of place but I dunno how to explain it....
It feels somewhat right if you think of it as an "island of well being".

The scene before, Bella and MC realise that their "mission" was useless ; they just hurt a woman, for naught. Then the video launch ONLY if you agree with her that you make a good team.
It starts a feeling of well being, they found someone they, quite shockingly, feel good to be with. And even that failed mission was a good thing because they did it together.
That video and the music in it represent that new feeling. Feeling that gets cut short when they kiss and all goes haywire because of conflicted feeling and their lack of skills needed to deal with that new situation.

So, ofc it's my way of seeing it and I completely understand if that makes no sense to someone else. But it's once again a fascinating thing to analyze in this awesome game.
Ohh but I agree that the music should be lighter, but the one in the video is the kind of music seems too light, almost lacking emotion. Seems like an awesome song to listen to in the beach, with a campfire, drinking with friends, relaxed, no worries, watching the sunset.

While something lighter than the rest of the scene, precisely because you go and have the most amazing kiss, I still would like it if it was something with more emotion, more "and my heart exploded".

Not sure how to explain it.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
The virginity of characters like Nia, Bella and Mila is completely irrelevant for the MC and therefore the story.
It only begins to become relevant if it has a great impact on her character or is a defining trait or if she lies to the MC.
Nami's virginity however is important because of her connection to the MC.
As long as MC isn't officiallly off the market than Nami will most likely stay that way.
And for all we know Mila could've lied to the MC because she thinks that the MC wouldn't believe her if she claimed to be a virgin (due to her household and background)
A redundant Fear btw because the MC wouldn't care.
Mila has trust issues and while she has a quite daring exterior it is also a way for her to find out the intentions of a potential partner.
MCs indifference towards that is a major plus for her as she seems to have bad experiences with advances from some guys.
She definitly wants to be a part of MCs life and could fear that if she says something, that he wouldn't likely believe, than she would loose all the trust that was built between the two of them. (I know farfetched but still possible)
Maybe she was assaulted by one of the guys who insulted her while the MC deffended her (at least the way I played it)
- which doesn't mean btw that she lost her virginity to one of those pricks or worse her father in a drunken state but maybe she felt tainted by the mere act of such an assault and therefore doesn't view herself as "clean" and therefore virgin anymore.
Nia too could still be a virgin if either Nami lied in the hopes of dissuading MC from taking interest in her or Nia never let her then boyfriend take her virginity and that was the reason why they broke up.
She was quite forward with the MC and maybe she was that way with her then boyfriend too but didn't want to cross that line.
While she was quite forward with the MC she felt quite anxious for the possibility that MC saw one of her shows.
(which could be a good indicator for my theory btw as she seems to be quite forward in public but conservative in private at least concerning such mundane things like (most likely not with her kinks))
Bella too could either be a virgin or not depending on her past which made her insane persona.
We're only going to become 100% sure if the act ever actually happens (which will take a looong time)
And even then it is no guarantee as girls could loose their hymen in other ways.
But again the MC just doesn't care!
For all we know Bellas reaction to their kiss could've been the last straw for MC to begin his life as a hermit and everything we're talking about becomes redundant!
He's gotta get a hard on once at least with these girls

Reactions: Damien8d

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Ohh but I agree that the music should be lighter, but the one in the video is the kind of music seems too light, almost lacking emotion. Seems like an awesome song to listen to in the beach, with a campfire, drinking with friends, relaxed, no worries, watching the sunset.

While something lighter than the rest of the scene, precisely because you go and have the most amazing kiss, I still would like it if it was something with more emotion, more "and my heart exploded".

Not sure how to explain it.
Ah, I think I get it. Something that would build up gently to the apotheosis that is our first kiss with Bella while still be calm and serene enough to represent the beautiful moment that comes before the kiss ?
Something that'll feel a little less....flat, for lack of a better word ?

Mc. was the expert at Intelligence but did't know what todo in the fancy resturant
True, maybe the unknown environment, plus the love of his life in front of him and the meeting with Elsa threw him off his game :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JeefZ and Ayhsel

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Nia too could still be a virgin if either Nami lied in the hopes of dissuading MC from taking interest in her or Nia never let her then boyfriend take her virginity and that was the reason why they broke up.
This is literally impossible, she told nami sex feels good & that she's missing out. It really makes no sense for nia to be a virgin.

Reactions: Damien8d

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ah, I think I get it. Something that would build up gently to the apotheosis that is our first kiss with Bella while still be calm and serene enough to represent the beautiful moment that comes before the kiss ?
YES!

Serene, but with emotion! We are right under the moon, with both our minds troubled, confused, no idea what we are doing and even afraid of what has been happening...

The music before totally works. Then the video starts, and they look, she touches you and you kiss very strongly.

That song does not reflect in my opinion the emotion of the scene.

Notice how the new song is, though, perfect again, as it is when they realize what they are doing and all conflict of the emotions is back.

But the song during the kiss, just feel out of place.

• Red Heart

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
He's gotta get a hard on once at least with these girls
Maybe he has the superpower to control his boner^^
All other MCs in other games can be taken adventage of by their arousal - Not this MC!
He won't ever give a girl the satisfaction of knowing she made the MC aroused.
They will all feel inadequate and insecure and all their built up selfconfidence would fade away while the MC in turn can take advantege of that!
He can claim to not beeing able to feel that way while secretly perving on every single girl there is and no one would ever know the truth!

• Love
Reactions: JeefZ
May 8, 2018
YES!

Serene, but with emotion! We are right under the moon, with both our minds troubled, confused, no idea what we are doing and even afraid of what has been happening...

The music before totally works. Then the video starts, and they look, she touches you and you kiss very strongly.

Notice how the new song is, though, perfect again, as it is when they realize what they are doing and all conflict of the emotions is back.

I think I agree, although it's not the worst thing ever in the scene for sure. If you want, you can try to mute the game and put some other song during the scene to see if it changes your perspective.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JeefZ and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

True, maybe the unknown environment, plus the love of his life in front of him and the meeting with Elsa threw him off his game :unsure:
Not saying to use this song, but this is a perfect example of a song that remains serene, then the main melody turns even soft a slightly happy, but you can hear the accompaniment that starts at 1:50 is full of heavy emotion. The combination is a little bittersweet, super charge with emotion.

And then it explodes.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
YES!

I see what you mean. Now that you told me this, I now feel that lack of "explosion" (while still thinking the fact that the music is a lighter one during the video is a good thing ofc).

But yeah, the build up and the after are indeed on point. Just a little piece of the music soaring through the night when the kiss happen, you're right.

Even though, when the kiss happened, my heart was still doing barrell rolls all over my ribcage :D

Not saying to use this song, but this is a perfect example of a song that remains serene, then the main melody turns even soft a slightly happy, but you can hear the accompaniment that starts at 1:50 is full of heavy emotion. The combination is a little bittersweet, super charge with emotion.

And then it explodes.

Yep, I see it. The closer we are to the kiss, the more instruments there are and the more "intense" the music feels.
This song is a little too much for that scene though, this music makes me feel a tremendous after battle with heavy loss (Draco :cry:)
It would be nice to find THE music that'd fit with the video and the kiss

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
This is literally impossible, she told nami sex feels good & that she's missing out. It really makes no sense for nia to be a virgin.
ah my bad ... I really should make another playthrough seeing I made another wrong claim... (definitly for the next update)
But I stand by the other things I've written: the MC doesn't care!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I see what you mean. Now that you told me this, I now feel that lack of "explosion" (while still thinking the fact that the music is a lighter one during the video is a good thing ofc).

But yeah, the build up and the after are indeed on point. Just a little piece of the music soaring through the night when the kiss happen, you're right.

Even though, when the kiss happened, my heart was still doing barrell rolls all over my ribcage :D
Hahah totally agree with all that.
Yep, I see it. The closer we are to the kiss, the more instruments there are and the more "intense" the music feels.
This song is a little too much for that scene though, this music makes me feel a tremendous after battle with heavy loss (Draco :cry:)
It would be nice to find THE music that'd fit with the video and the kiss
Ohh yes, it would not work at all, it was simply the one song without thinking too much that came to my head.

It is probably hard to come up with the perfect music.

I do think the song before and after are right on point! Those two perfectly selected.

• Red Heart

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hahah totally agree with all that.

Ohh yes, it would not work at all, it was simply the one song without thinking too much that came to my head.

It is probably hard to come up with the perfect music.

I do think the song before and after are right on point! Those two perfectly selected.
Oh yes, it's a nightmare. It's the same that trying to find the perfect words when writing a scene, so many possibilities, a lot of them fitting but only two or three that will hit bullseye perfectly and so convey the perfect emotion.

That's one of the reason why I love this game so much. Aside from that little miss with the music, everything hits the perfect amount of feelings.
It draws in, it fulfills ; plus there's Bella and Nami. What else can we ask for ?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
damn youre crazy, my "usual" games(like CoD) don't take up that much space :KEK:
Yeah, I have 154 games on my hard drive currently. Too many. I need to delete a few more of them.
Having sex toys is not a proof she is not a virgin. And what was she going to say we don't know.

So, we really don't know.

Not sure why people are discussing this, simply wanted to point that out.
One thing to remember is that for many hardcore virgin fetishists, a painful hymen breakage with lots of blood is required for it to be "real."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
How do I transfer my old Summer's gone 3.4 save file on mac to the 3.5 new version? for some reason the old data is not automatically showing up on the new 3.5 version.
There never was a 3.4. Whatever you are smoking, it's some power stuff. :LOL:

Now for a serious answer - how about telling us what system you are using? The answer to your question depends on it.

• Haha
Reactions: enrikue

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah, I have 154 games on my hard drive currently. Too many. I need to delete a few more of them.

One thing to remember is that for many hardcore virgin fetishists, a painful hymen breakage with lots of blood is required for it to be "real."
True.

But then, for some people Earth is flat. And I don't take seriously either :lepew:

Last edited:

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
That weird almost flock of seagull's haircut has got to go. Wow a barber that does that should be horse whipped. 27Pw.gif

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
There never was a 3.4. Whatever you are smoking, it's some power stuff. :LOL:

Now for a serious answer - how about telling us what system you are using? The answer to your question depends on it.
wasn‘t there a version before 3.5 that was 3.4? I must be trippin then. Anyways what do you mean by system? Like OS? Cause I’m on a mac

Dec 6, 2017
Great update once again, the only game where I really like the animations and feel they enhance the experience, good job and keep it up!

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes