Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Now. I'm probably wrong, but. I think the girl with the scar on her face is going to end up being Summer. Something just tells me this is going to be a big reveal. Granted, I'm only just past where Bella and the MC kiss for the first time. This is just my impression of her glaring at the MC so much.

May 8, 2018
Now. I'm probably wrong, but. I think the girl with the scar on her face is going to end up being Summer. Something just tells me this is going to be a big reveal. Granted, I'm only just past where Bella and the MC kiss for the first time. This is just my impression of her glaring at the MC so much.
Dev already said that Sasha isn't Summer.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Unrelated to SG, but does anyone have any news from Ocean about WIAB? It has been tagged as Abandoned so I'm a little worried

May 8, 2018
Unrelated to SG, but does anyone have any news from Ocean about WIAB? It has been tagged as Abandoned so I'm a little worried
I don't believe he has said anything as of recently, but that's just what happens when you are trying to produce 2 games at the same time. It usually doesn't end well, but he seems happy with the support he's getting, so I think he'll eventually release an update to it but I don't think it's going to be anytime soon.

Reactions: The_Hybrid

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I don't believe he has said anything as of recently, but that's just what happens when you are trying to produce 2 games at the same time. It usually doesn't end well, but he seems happy with the support he's getting, so I think he'll eventually release an update to it but I don't think it's going to be anytime soon.
Thank you, It calms my nerves, so now I think that he is focusing in finishing SG chapter 3.5 Final. So I don't want to trouble him by making him more stress or anything. It's just I really like both of his game, they're one of my favorites so when I saw the Abandoned tag, I got really worried so I had to ask to calm my nerve.

May 8, 2018
Thank you, It calms my nerves, so now I think that he is focusing in finishing SG chapter 3.5 Final. So I don't want to trouble him by making him more stress or anything. It's just I really like both of his game, they're one of my favorites so when I saw the Abandoned tag, I got really worried so I had to ask to calm my nerve.
I don't think Ocean is the kind of dev to abandon stuff, I just don't think that he has a very good development strategy set up at the moment. Given that it takes a full year to release a chapter for SG, I can't really tell how long he's gonna take to release more WIAB content.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
But the way I perceived MC up until now is he meant Nadja and Robin in that case.
He has a huge (psychological) leverage against them right now.
I believe robin will free the mc after nadia & zara leave, then they'll get caught once again, this time in the girls locker room with the protagonist half naked.(assuming the mc unlocked the restroom scene beforehand, otherwise she probably won't help him)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i really hope he abadon it. He can focus on the SUPERIOR game and release will be more fast

_BB_

Aug 6, 2021
I have a feeling that Sasha might be a street racer or a martial artist. In a conversation between her and Ayua, they talked about "beating each other". And could the scar on her face come from an accident she had while racing or while fighting with Ayua in her martial art studio?
1.png
2.png
3.png 4.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
the thing most likely to delay releases is new and updated software! if it happens again and he decides to redo the games once more it will become a trend with him! By that point it would probably be better if he just went with writting and gave the rendering an game building to Yuno Gasai or other artists to create the renders i can not of the top of my head name a good programmer but split 3 ways like this could indeed increase greatly the speed of delivery!

and ocean does need a proper steam delivery that should increase his income to double (net terms) if he creates a proper buzz and gets a few you tubers to review the game that should be enough!

OFC WIAB can not have a steam release due to some of its content but SG should be fine and 4 chapters should be enough for the initial hype!

also he can not abandon WIAB its part of the same universe if you think of all of this as a human body WIAB is the skeleton and SG are the muscles we will still need the organs skin and brain (i do not count the brain as an organ but something different like the end game)!

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
There is a scene, earlier in the game, where MC and…..Victoria, Mila, Nami are at a bakery and the intro features a girl dressed in black, veil over her face, has a cigarette holder. I wonder if SHE might actually be the adult Summer. Seems like dev went into a lot of detail there for her not to figure in the story later.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Dude...
look I doubt she is, although there are behaviours in Sasha that are quite suspicious, glances, how she reacts when she sees the eraser... etc but back to the topic, Ocean is not going to disembowel one of the mysteries of the game in discord or here just to disprove theories and stuff. This kind of stuff is what makes us play the game and Ocean is no fool, if he says summer is Sasha the mystery is over.

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
I believe robin will free the mc after nadia & zara leave, then they'll get caught once again, this time in the girls locker room with the protagonist half naked.(assuming the mc unlocked the restroom scene beforehand, otherwise she probably won't help him)
Hmm I doubt, that Robin will be the one to help him as she's probably too ashamed ta face him again for what she's done.
I mean sure it's possible but my guess would be Nadja as her helping MC wouldn't be affected by a prior decision MC made.
This would therefore create less points of diversion for the story and therefore less work for the dev.
This story so far always had a overarching story with some diversions, which however led to the same plotpoints and Robin beeing the one to help MC would therefore surprise me.
I could also imagine Nadja beeing the one to help MC because up until the match she was on good terms with MC and she invited him to game night.
She was also a bit too touchy with the MC for me to think she was actually angry with him and probably thought MCs accident with Zara was hillarious.
Maybe she too owed a favour to Zara just like Robin and therefore participated.
She was also probably the only reason why MC wasn't left completely naked.
Someone like Nami (who was worried for MC not coming home and not answering his phone) could also be the one to find MC or a teacher.

Reactions: _BB_

_BB_

Aug 6, 2021
There is a scene, earlier in the game, where MC and…..Victoria, Mila, Nami are at a bakery and the intro features a girl dressed in black, veil over her face, has a cigarette holder. I wonder if SHE might actually be the adult Summer. Seems like dev went into a lot of detail there for her not to figure in the story later.
Nah dude that woman looks too old to be Summer. Assumming Summer is at the same age as MC and Nami, she would be around 18-19 or max 20 as they just started college. The woman you mentioned looks around 30.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Hmm I doubt, that Robin will be the one to help him as she's probably too ashamed ta face him again for what she's done.
I mean sure it's possible but my guess would be Nadja as her helping MC wouldn't be affected by a prior decision MC made.
This would therefore create less points of diversion for the story and therefore less work for the dev.
This story so far always had a overarching story with some diversions, which however led to the same plotpoints and Robin beeing the one to help MC would therefore surprise me.
I could also imagine Nadja beeing the one to help MC because up until the match she was on good terms with MC and she invited him to game night.
She was also a bit too touchy with the MC for me to think she was actually angry with him and probably thought MCs accident with Zara was hillarious.
Maybe she too owed a favour to Zara just like Robin and therefore participated.
She was also probably the only reason why MC wasn't left completely naked.
Someone like Nami (who was worried for MC not coming home and not answering his phone) could also be the one to find MC or a teacher.
I'm not saying Nadia freeing the MC is not possible, but she seemed pissed off, maybe not as much as Zara, but still. There's no point to this whole punishment if one of them is going to free him just like that. Robin on the other hand might feel ashamed, but she is not pissed at the MC, quite the opposite, they are in deep shit together, if the MC went to the bathroom. That creates kind of a bond between them, then there's also the fact that Robin seems to be a genuinely nice person, so with her having a part to play in luring the MC there, I just don't think she would just leave him there. That does not necessarily mean that she has to free the MC herself, telling the coaches that he is there would be more than enough.

Although I have to say I'm loving the idea of Robin and a half naked MC getting caught again to further fuel the rumors. It would be so much fun to see what happens with these two, not to mention the fact that Bella would absolutely lose her mind if you are on her path, especially if they caught them on camera again.

igorreis094

Jul 2, 2021
Hey guys, I want to know what song plays in the Moonlight scene where Bella kisses the MC, please I really want to know what it is (sorry for any mistake, I'm using google translator)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Dude...
look I doubt she is, although there are behaviours in Sasha that are quite suspicious, glances, how she reacts when she sees the eraser... etc but back to the topic, Ocean is not going to disembowel one of the mysteries of the game in discord or here just to disprove theories and stuff. This kind of stuff is what makes us play the game and Ocean is no fool, if he says summer is Sasha the mystery is over.
I agree.

But again, Sasha=Summer is such an obvious guess that as mystery would a terrible choice.

Anyone that is trying to build mystery would not so easily flash you the answer.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes