Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well if we're going about phermones then Victoria has to be up there as well ^^ (as MC noticed them almost immediatly)
It was different. In Victoria's case it was "I can smell her pheromones" in the sense of she is attracted. In Bella's case it was "her pheromones" in the sense of "MC is being affected".
She's vindictive, adventurous, sportive, sexy af, daring, cute (when she's vulnerable and lets go of her mask) and probably (not entirely sure we have to wait for her reaction to the fallout) loyal to her friends and loved ones.
Repeatin myself from the previous post.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Bellas current arc needs new elements right now to make me invested in her story again as her current arc had a semi-satisfying conclusion.
Bellas current story is apparently on hold for now anyway and I will have to make multible playthroughs again as my saves are currently useless.
Honestly, there is no way to tell what will happen. The queen did have a total break down and MC is barely getting out of his emotional comma. So for now, we wait.

Reactions: Damien8d

Hotocochoro

Aug 4, 2018
I'm pretty invested but it'll be hard not picking Bella over any other girl, including Victoria who was my original choice.

Legend.Killer

Aug 12, 2021
There was no proper scene in the 3rd episode anyway, Okay, most of this half episode takes place in the basketball court, Author friend, nobody should stop watching the NBA, It started to make bullshit. Definitely the last topic is nice, but especially the basketball part is too long and the episode is DISGUSTED! (n)
bruh .. just the songs alone .. in this episode make this update untouchable .. the combination of music and story was awesome .. tell me .. what exactly did you didn't like?

Anonymousgamer2021

Jul 29, 2021
It's true that oftentimes the so called "childhood friend" is one of the more boring characters in VNs.
Their main trait basically just consists of having a past with the MC and her somehow either gaining a (from MCs perspective) surprisingly sexy body and/or always butting in on MCs business in bad VNs which makes them one-dimensional characters.
I would actually attribute Summer to be the cliche childhood friend and not Nami.
They were always together and were figuratively glued to each other.
Yes she (Nami) has those traits as well (she's sexy as hell and also butts in on MCs business) but imo she is in a zone between caring (step)sister and jealous friendzoned neighbour.
She's more then a one-dimensional character:
- she cares deeply about the psychological wellbeing of MC
- she wants to be together with him but fears MC distancing himself from her if she makes it too clear or if she becomes too "pushy"
- she tries to play MCs wingwoman in the hopes of beeing a greater part of MCs life either by beeing friends with the potential love interest or by including herself in a menage a trois
- she always tries to find a way to be "accidentally" physical with him
- but she also tells MC if he's acting stupid
- she's also MCs best friend
- she's super cute, sexy, funny, caring, a badass, sportive... she's basically the perfect girlfriend
(however there are just too many almost perfect/perfect "waifus" in this game for her to be the number 1 for everyone)
Bella is one of my favorites in the game. Her personality is awesome and the story is great. So is there other game now that they are redoing it.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
OK, drop about half the dialogue. I know, its a story based game, but I am now just skipping. 15 min long conversations that really go nowhere and aren't really furthering anything 90% of the time. And, it's time for some sex scenes. Yes, things take time....well, it's been time. The game started in 2019.

And please, stop with the forced waiting in the cell phone texts, please. Utterly annoying. Let us click to speed it up.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Is this the end of the story when it seems like there is still a lot to go. It says complete??? I hope not. Normally I like sex in the story and I stilled hoped to see that here but I really enjoyed the story and the renders were great. Some grammar errors but not enough to be off-putting. Anyway, I hope to hear that it's not finished. If it is then I enjoyed it and was left wanting more. ;)

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
OK, drop about half the dialogue. I know, its a story based game, but I am now just skipping. 15 min long conversations that really go nowhere and aren't really furthering anything 90% of the time. And, it's time for some sex scenes. Yes, things take time....well, it's been time. The game started in 2019.

And please, stop with the forced waiting in the cell phone texts, please. Utterly annoying. Let us click to speed it up.
1629624194764.png

May 8, 2018
Is this the end of the story when it seems like there is still a lot to go. It says complete??? I hope not. Normally I like sex in the story and I stilled hoped to see that here but I really enjoyed the story and the renders were great. Some grammar errors but not enough to be off-putting. Anyway, I hope to hear that it's not finished. If it is then I enjoyed it and was left wanting more. ;)
It is not finished, in fact, it's very much far away from finished. The "full" in the thread title just means it's the final version of chapter 3.5 seen as the last one was beta.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
At the end of the update, how did they remove his shirt while he was handcuffed to a wall ? did they tear it apart ? :4Head: but I'm nitpicking.

I can understand the theory that Sacha might be Summer, they have something of a resemblance, but then how MC and Nami don't recognize her ? MC recognized Summer's cousin in the restaurant.

And sure there's no sex but there's a lot of sexy shots with those tight pants and big cleavages :sneaky: and some nudes scenes

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
At the end of the update, how did they remove his shirt while he was handcuffed to a wall ? did they tear it apart ? :4Head: but I'm nitpicking.

I can understand the theory that Sacha might be Summer, they have something of a resemblance, but then how MC and Nami don't recognize her ? MC recognized Summer's cousin in the restaurant.

And sure there's no sex but there's a lot of sexy shots with those tight pants and big cleavages :sneaky: and some nudes scenes
That shirt stuff was bothering me as well. That made me forgot what they did to us... :KEK:

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
The episode is disgusted? What did you do to make the episode disgusted? On second thought, perhaps it is best if we don't know the details. Our first priority should be to support the episode and help it to calm down.
I couldn't see a section in the middle, he took the ball, he took the ball, it passed with this, there is nothing else, but I understood that this is not a game, it is definitely a visual novel. Those who want to read the novel can open it and read it. other than that, it's ridiculous to give so much importance to visuals and have 0 scenes.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020

Ya I loved it all. :love:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
It is not finished, in fact, it's very much far away from finished. The "full" in the thread title just means it's the final version of chapter 3.5 seen as the last one was beta.
I saw complete and got worried I guess But I am happy to hear that it will continue. :love:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Also, I would have like to see a little of the tag Futa in there unless I missed it somehow. I was using the walkthrough and didn't see any yummy futa but a Lot of very Yummy girls.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021

Best thing you can do is to air your concerns with OceanLab directly, demand a full refund of supporter contributions already paid to the developer, personally, and then look around for other games more likely to reward you with the kind of release you seem... well... kind of desperate to achieve shall we say. Sad to say I don't think that Summer's Gone will ever be a good choice as a visual novel for you, no matter how quickly or slowly it gets developed. Good luck. (y)

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes