Oct 18, 2021

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Who's the girl with the majestic rack btw?

I don't remember any girl with pink hair in SG. Unless that's Sonya's hairs behind the veil, that would be hilarious.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Trust me, this pool looks quite better than the ones in other games.

And at least to me, it closely resembles the water/pool.
The same goes for that water in the pool, not great, doesn't look like actual water (nor even closely resembles it at least).
The Water of the Jacuzzi is part of an environment I bought. While the environment itself is A+, the water is absolute garbage.

I asked a friend who had some experience with modeling, but he also said it wouldn't be worth the effort to add bubbles and all that stuff.

So I just said "Fuck it" and made the tradeoff.

Keep in mind that I customize most environments, but I don't create them myself.
If that was the case you'd never see an update. (Especially if you consider how many environments I had used/built for the Tabletop session. I use modular kits and then build them together out of many different environments.)

I'm an artist and a writer.
And I only do modeling on a very small scale. (That's why I hire freelancers like Wibble who do model unique HQ environments.)

I have to pick my fights and modeling won't be one of them. I want to specialize in a few thingies (Art, sculpting, animation, AE.) and become great at them.
I have no time to model environments myself.

so the submission and violence path will be implemented? that's great and I hope similar darkness will be introduced to WIAB,even more of a dark path would be fitting there i think.
Violence is already in SG. (Fight with Sai, etc.)

Submission in form of a "Sexy sub route", yes.
Psychological terror/Violence into submission in a lewd/fetish sense, no.

WiAB's quite a bit darker than SG.
So if you're looking for some "Dark choices", WiAB will give you more options.

But please keep in mind that neither SG nor WiAB are dark games.
They feature elements of it but are far away from some actual dark games on this site.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The Water of the Jacuzzi is part of an environment I bought. While the environment itself is A+, the water is absolute garbage.
just say the 1st team had a party with the cheer squad in there and the water shines because the pool uses night light at night... the girls of the cheer squad where literally glowing purple when they left... just like a teenager boy room if you ever dare to shine a nightlight in there...

not advisable if you are prone to epileptic seizures or you fear going blind from the intensity of the light reflected!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Summer's Gone - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1716204

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v5f with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Link above pending moderator approval, please be patient. Thread link is now live, enjoy.
Good afternoon. Multimod and it's associated FAQ are updated to the latest SanchoMod features including proper dialogue box gui choice toggle. The update is aesthetic only and considered non-critical therefore it is not a mandatory update but many features are improved. Regards.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Guys and Oceanlab, does anyone know/have the photo of this wallpaper from phone? i would love to use it on my own phone! PLEEEEASSSEEE! :love::love::love:
Hey there, the wallpaper used in the phone is probably a new render that we might see in CH4.

Here are some similar custom previews... You can crop these...

Or if you guys have one sick wallpaper from SG or WiAB on phone i would appreciate a lot!
Afaik, The one you were asking about is the very first phone wallpaper made by Ocean. I don't think there is another wallpaper as of now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes