Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
That's really f*cked up. So many good songs ingame which were just perfectly matched with the scenes and now Ocean has to remove them.
I'm making sure to keep an old back-up from 3.5 so i can "relive" those awesome scenes with the music how they used to be.

Oceanlab plz tell me/us that this song stays... This one just made such a huge impact and i'm still getting goosebumps when i hear it.
Retarded question here but why is it a problem only now ? IIRC I listen these songs like 1 year ago in the game. Does it only affect Steam version ?

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Retarded question here but why is it a problem only now ? IIRC I listen these songs like 1 year ago in the game. Is it only affects Steam version ?
Don't know exactly either.
I do know it started with the game Leap of Faith who was instructed to remove certain songs from the game. Then it was like a snowball towards other games. There are a few who avoided this all like Badik so i think it has to do with where the dev got his/hers music from.

• Sad
Reactions: `Ray` and Laehtsia

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Retarded question here but why is it a problem only now ? IIRC I listen these songs like 1 year ago in the game. Does it only affect Steam version ?
Don't know exactly either.
I do know it started with the game Leap of Faith who was instructed to remove certain songs from the game. Then it was like a snowball towards other games. There are a few who avoided this all like Badik so i think it has to do with where the dev got his/hers music from.
Try reading back a few pages. The reason is all there.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Strangely enough, I'm kind of on the fence about adding sex scenes to this game.
After having played the game several times without any sex scenes, I feel like adding sex scenes would change the current feel of the game.
Do you think so? I feel like if Oceans continues to write at this level, then when the lewd scenes do arrive, they'd feel like a natural addition to the game and the narrative. When MC and Bella had that moment in the dressing room, it felt natural. When it's time for them to become one, it'll feel natural(assuming Oceanlabs continues to write at this level... which I have complete faith in him doing). I feel like Oceans will add the lewd scenes in an organic or natural way(hence the relationship-building now). That way, when it's time for MC to finally do the deed with a Love Interest, the feel of the game won't change. The overall feel/tone may even be better at that point, as Oceans is always improving.

Last edited:

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
i use my mp3 player with a mix of music from all the VN i like with good soundtracks but say i'm playing somrthing like let say Interwined it can make even better hope he gets his music problem fixed if not i'll go with plan b

Reactions: Laehtsia

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
On what days ( in game of course) does the update take place, again ? The whole week end ? I wish we could go to Nia's - it's supposed to be Sunday - but so far there's no preview that suggests we can.

I guess that with the DND session and the other activities planned (basketball training, the lake scene with Nami...) it will be difficult to fit it in. This might be the biggest update we've had I think.

Last edited:

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
On what days does the update take place, again? I wish we could go to Nia's, but so far there's no preview that suggests we can.
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

I guess that with the DND session and the other activities planned (basketball training, the lake scene with Nami...) it will be difficult to fit it in. This might be the biggest update we've had I think.
There's also tennis and meeting Nojiko's boyfriend and his daughters. There might be a couple more but I can't remember.

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
There's also tennis and meeting Nojiko's boyfriend and his daughters. There might be a couple more but I can't remember.
If I remember correctly this event was planned for Saturday and on Sunday training with Ayua and Nia event ig

On what days ( in game of course) does the update take place, again ? The whole week end ? I wish we could go to Nia's - it's supposed to be Sunday - but so far there's no preview that suggests we can.

Will have to check which day the board game (DND) is planned for so it's a day or maybe 2 before that I'll check and update later

Knackebrod

Aug 14, 2021
Do you think so? I feel like if Oceans continues to write at this level, then when the lewd scenes do arrive, they'd feel like a natural addition to the game and the narrative. When MC and Bella had that moment in the dressing room, it felt natural. When it's time for them to become one, it'll feel natural(assuming Oceanlabs continues to write at this level... which I have faith in him doing). I feel like Oceans will add the lewd scenes in an organic or natural way(hence the relationship-building now). That way, when it's time for MC to finally do the deed with a Love Interest, the feel of the game won't change. The overall feel/tone may even be better at that point, as Oceans is always improving.
Yes! Just look at WIAB? We’re only one chapter in but it still feels natural even though sex was almost the first thing that happened. What if Ocean added sex scenes before he got the animation practice? They might’ve been just like any other VN with near no immersion and only low quality 3 second loops. THAT would’ve made it feel unnatural.

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes