Mar 18, 2019
I'm not good english
game really good
renders so much wonderful, promising story, first time lot of contents..
mc role different from nowadays
some other games mc too muchloving,horny,dump, when first he saw any girl(mom,sis etc) he think to how torn up them pussys lol
Girls look all attractive no big boobs& booty,no fap scene so little bad
Overall game really good,
Your game like a COBD and BeADIK (y)
Keep it up looking forward it..

Reactions: Hyped

GrimReviews

Feb 11, 2019
the story seems good renders are nice for a introduction it got me interested im looking forward to seeing where this one goes

D

Deleted member 51206

As a developer, I appreciated feedback during early builds. Seems silly to wait until the game is off on it's feet before you actually give it a shot. Early builds are a time to get your voice heard when there's less interest and a crowd for it to get lost in
I know, i just want to immerse myself in a story, and i find that hard to when its only 10-20 minutes long, so i will prob try it around chapter 4-5.

Reactions: Aaryn

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I know, i just want to immerse myself in a story, and i find that hard to when its only 10-20 minutes long, so i will prob try it around chapter 4-5.
There are times when I agree with you. This one, Though a little more content would be better, I got a good enough idea of what could be happening, and am able to see that the renders are good. I can work with the shortness, but I do hope that there is quite a bit more content in the next update.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as a player who is looking for the story more than the dripping gapes..i welcome a dark disturbing psychological tale..i can separate fact from fiction so i wont be corrupted by the "DARK". am of the feeling in the OP of games should be additional disclaimer "this game is for fappin,story is secondary'" or "this game is story driven,fappin is secondary" HAHA...so people know what they are getting into..lol..i myself welcome this game and the potential it shows.

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
slow burn isn't a problem, the fact that the first long while of the game is so damn dark you can't actually make out enough of the art work to decide to appreciate it...I'll check back in 6 months..

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Great start for this one. Few language errors here and there and some weird or creppy renders due to the fov or focus or whatever. But if continues like this, good chances of becoming a classic.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
really good, but i hope it will be possible to somehow heal this girl, i don't like the idea she have to be on wheelchair, anyway looking for more : )
Well, you never know. Maybe the love and attention given by the MC to her will work out a miracle while he is getting out of his own shell slowly. How romantic would that be? ;)

In any case, I am fairly positive I have heard of a few, and I mean few, cases in real world of where people who were wheelchair-bound for a good part of their life were suddenly able to walk again on their own. So I think it is still a possibility here but only the developer will know where it will go. :)

Reactions: MMay

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Im intrigued by this story. MC is in a deep dark place mentally. I usually dont like "asshole" MCs , typically those MC's dont have a reason to be like they are, they're just really hard to like (if not impossible). This guy does, something bad happened to Summer (death? gone missing?) and he shut out the rest of the world, he doesn't want to get close to anyone because he fears losing them. Really interested in how he changes and comes back to the "light", his sister really cares about him and the girl that got hit by a car, while a bit loopy maybe, seems to be a sweetie herself. Looking forward to chapter 2.

and to the talk of MC's mental state, he isnt' a psychopath or sociopath. If he was, he wouldn't have cared about Summer or anyone else to begin with. He is/was someone in a deep depression, has lost hope and tries to not care about anything (he does, he doesn't want to admit it).

I think this will be a good story of redemption and a return to happiness.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Where did this dev come from? It appears that a good dev emerge out of nowhere :D Quality game

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes