kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
I only just now realized that OceanLab must be a huge Zyzz fan (The Aziz character is a BIG homage to the guy, his looks, and most importantly, sunglasses), and now feel like such a dum-dum for not realizing it sooner! Good for him! Don't forget to hit the gym guys, honor Zyzz, honor yourself, and be your own MC!

WE GO GYM!

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
I only just now realized that OceanLab must be a huge Zyzz fan (The Aziz character is a BIG homage to the guy, his looks, and most importantly, sunglasses), and now feel like such a dum-dum for not realizing it sooner! Good for him! Don't forget to hit the gym guys, honor Zyzz, honor yourself, and be your own MC!

WE GO GYM!
Alright time for an embarrassing question: who or what is Zyzz ?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Nami as co-pilot, confirmed! Maja can be my dedicated gunner.
Ayua and Bella come with me for the ground assault - Pirates beware!

Now if we could get Star Citizen to give us the ability to create the crew, appropriately named and with HD faces, for the Corsair. Of course, will we get to Alpha before Ocean finishes SG. We just need Chris Roberts to give us the hooks so we can load specialized crew mods.

Reactions: Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Now if we could get Star Citizen to give us the ability to create the crew, appropriately named and with HD faces, for the Corsair. Of course, will we get to Alpha before Ocean finishes SG. We just need Chris Roberts to give us the hooks so we can load specialized crew mods.
I hate straying quite so OT on this one, but.. The plan, last I had read, was that each Game Package on your account would essentially give you a free Extra Character slot, which you can train up in the skills you need for them, and then assign them to specific duties on your multi-crew ships as desired, and that they would be much faster to learn/develop their skills as compared with regular recruit NPCs.

I fully expect, whenever they manage to get the tech ready, to see a variety of ships flying around with themed crew names. Voltron, Firefly, etc. If you set your crew up as a VN homage, you will probably be in a minority in terms of inspiration, which would be nice to see. I already dread the horrors of what will surely include legions of Sailor Moon.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
"There'll never be a scenario where you're with more than two girls at the same time that are aware of each other.
The only thing this game will feature is triangles.

And those don't come without their drawbacks.
Example: Girl A feels left out or feels like she doesn't get as much attention as Girl B.

Some of them would never do a triangle in the first place. (Just like you probably wouldn't want to share her.)

The only harem that can happen is during a medieval board game scenario. (DND sessions with Nadia.) " - Ocean

Ocean wrote this a long time ago(2021), but this, this is one of things that drew me so much to this VN. It is fairly realistic or trying to be somewhat practical. Wondering if he still stands by this vision for the game/plot(the drawbacks to throuples i mean). The fact he would attempt to have drawbacks in those love triangles is what sticks out to me(most other VN's do not - every girl just seems to be fine that you're fucking/dating everyone), and kinda makes the player think twice about going down that path, especially if you like one more than the other - sounds like you'll have to take the LI character's feelings into account also.

Last edited:

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Ocean wrote this a long time ago(2021), but this, this is one of things that drew me so much to this VN. It is fairly realistic or trying to be somewhat practical. Wondering if he still stands by this vision for the game/plot. The fact he would attempt to have drawbacks in those love triangles is what sticks out to me(most other VN's do not - every girl just seems to be fine that you're fucking/dating everyone), and kinda makes the player think twice about going down that path, especially if you like one more than the other - sounds like you'll have to take the LI character's feelings into account also.
I'm 99% sure this is still the "plan" or whatever you want to call it.

There isn't that much info about which of the girls are planned to be in a throuple but for example Nami and Bella is possible (extremely hard to get though).
Vic goes with everyone.
Atleast Sasha, Mila and Zara are solo-routes only IIRC

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It may sound silly, but does the game's menu screen have any special meaning? Isn't that Bella, is she in a helicopter :ROFLMAO: or a car and why is she watching the city :unsure:
View attachment 2209108
Yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"There'll never be a scenario where you're with more than two girls at the same time that are aware of each other.
The only thing this game will feature is triangles.

And those don't come without their drawbacks.
Example: Girl A feels left out or feels like she doesn't get as much attention as Girl B.

Some of them would never do a triangle in the first place. (Just like you probably wouldn't want to share her.)

The only harem that can happen is during a medieval board game scenario. (DND sessions with Nadia.) " - Ocean

Ocean wrote this a long time ago(2021), but this, this is one of things that drew me so much to this VN. It is fairly realistic or trying to be somewhat practical. Wondering if he still stands by this vision for the game/plot(the drawbacks to throuples i mean). The fact he would attempt to have drawbacks in those love triangles is what sticks out to me(most other VN's do not - every girl just seems to be fine that you're fucking/dating everyone), and kinda makes the player think twice about going down that path, especially if you like one more than the other - sounds like you'll have to take the LI character's feelings into account also.
How do you dare bringing logic into this community discussion. This is a site where a good chunk of users are incredibly, incredibly sensitive to even the slightest hint of NTR implications while fucking all 27 LIs of the latest NLT game at the same time. This is just real life.

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes