Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
"There'll never be a scenario where you're with more than two girls at the same time that are aware of each other.
The only thing this game will feature is triangles.

And those don't come without their drawbacks.
Example: Girl A feels left out or feels like she doesn't get as much attention as Girl B.

Some of them would never do a triangle in the first place. (Just like you probably wouldn't want to share her.)

The only harem that can happen is during a medieval board game scenario. (DND sessions with Nadia.) " - Ocean

Ocean wrote this a long time ago(2021), but this, this is one of things that drew me so much to this VN. It is fairly realistic or trying to be somewhat practical. Wondering if he still stands by this vision for the game/plot(the drawbacks to throuples i mean). The fact he would attempt to have drawbacks in those love triangles is what sticks out to me(most other VN's do not - every girl just seems to be fine that you're fucking/dating everyone), and kinda makes the player think twice about going down that path, especially if you like one more than the other - sounds like you'll have to take the LI character's feelings into account also.

Last edited:

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Ocean wrote this a long time ago(2021), but this, this is one of things that drew me so much to this VN. It is fairly realistic or trying to be somewhat practical. Wondering if he still stands by this vision for the game/plot. The fact he would attempt to have drawbacks in those love triangles is what sticks out to me(most other VN's do not - every girl just seems to be fine that you're fucking/dating everyone), and kinda makes the player think twice about going down that path, especially if you like one more than the other - sounds like you'll have to take the LI character's feelings into account also.
I'm 99% sure this is still the "plan" or whatever you want to call it.

There isn't that much info about which of the girls are planned to be in a throuple but for example Nami and Bella is possible (extremely hard to get though).
Vic goes with everyone.
Atleast Sasha, Mila and Zara are solo-routes only IIRC

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It may sound silly, but does the game's menu screen have any special meaning? Isn't that Bella, is she in a helicopter :ROFLMAO: or a car and why is she watching the city :unsure:
View attachment 2209108
Yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"There'll never be a scenario where you're with more than two girls at the same time that are aware of each other.
The only thing this game will feature is triangles.

And those don't come without their drawbacks.
Example: Girl A feels left out or feels like she doesn't get as much attention as Girl B.

Some of them would never do a triangle in the first place. (Just like you probably wouldn't want to share her.)

The only harem that can happen is during a medieval board game scenario. (DND sessions with Nadia.) " - Ocean

Ocean wrote this a long time ago(2021), but this, this is one of things that drew me so much to this VN. It is fairly realistic or trying to be somewhat practical. Wondering if he still stands by this vision for the game/plot(the drawbacks to throuples i mean). The fact he would attempt to have drawbacks in those love triangles is what sticks out to me(most other VN's do not - every girl just seems to be fine that you're fucking/dating everyone), and kinda makes the player think twice about going down that path, especially if you like one more than the other - sounds like you'll have to take the LI character's feelings into account also.
How do you dare bringing logic into this community discussion. This is a site where a good chunk of users are incredibly, incredibly sensitive to even the slightest hint of NTR implications while fucking all 27 LIs of the latest NLT game at the same time. This is just real life.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I'm 99% sure this is still the "plan" or whatever you want to call it.

There isn't that much info about which of the girls are planned to be in a throuple but for example Nami and Bella is possible (extremely hard to get though).
As it should be if you think about their personalities and characters. Both are fiercely loyal to the few people around them. Bella has her past trauma and is mentally unstable to begin with, even mentioning someone she loves sends her into a flying rage and she is willing to commit multiple felonies to do what she thinks is protecting Amber. Nami of course felt like the third wheel and never truly felt loved by the MC who was going through his own depression, it will be difficult to get her past that feeling I imagine, if you are dating someone else most certainly, and even then she would probably only do a throuple reluctantly because she loves MC.

It is better IMO if it would be extremely difficult instead of just handing the player two very attractive girls on a silver platter.

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Cinematics/NamivsBella.webm'
Yeah on my second playthrough with the latest update my game kinda broke for a second at that moment but then moved on to the next render. I remember a short animation was supposed to play with Nami squaring off against Bella and throwing a punch at her that gets intercepted by the MC. That video never played this time around. I assumed Ocean removed it. Then I remembered there was another one that didn't load up fully and just cut halfway no matter how many times I tried to play it (the one before the dinner "date" with Bella that shows them both getting dressed).

Dunno what exactly is causing it. Can't be a mod since all I have is the URM.

Reactions: Synthesis32

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
My game brakes at this moment View attachment 2213575
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Cinematics/NamivsBella.webm'
Yeah on my second playthrough with the latest update my game kinda broke for a second at that moment but then moved on to the next render. I remember a short animation was supposed to play with Nami squaring off against Bella and throwing a punch at her that gets intercepted by the MC. That video never played this time around. I assumed Ocean removed it. Then I remembered there was another one that didn't load up fully and just cut halfway no matter how many times I tried to play it (the one before the dinner "date" with Bella that shows them both getting dressed).

Dunno what exactly is causing it. Can't be a mod since all I have is the URM.

The cinematic is playing correctly in my Chapter 4.0 directory. In my Chapter 4.5 directory the secene is MIA, even copy the cinemaic from one version to the other changes anything, that means for me that Ocean was removed it from the script. I assume that the cinematic was removed because licensing issues with the used music in the cinematic.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes