BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Man, I freakin' love Nika! He easily became my all time favorite protagonist out of any VN by light-years. I was so happy to read the change log and see "Added a default name for the MC". It's tough creating an admirable MC, it's usually the toughest thing to pull off in VNs.
Except I always feel a bit awkward when Jeff goes 'What's up my Nika?' or when Nami complains 'Nika stole my bike!', which is why I always change the default name to Negus.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
And still it's varying for a same character even in the new update. I'd say Vic is stunning here (click thumbnail to expand)
View attachment 2210092
And, hmm, let's say just cute here
View attachment 2210094
Different angle, but it looks like her chin shape has changed and lips too.
Yeah, I think I will stop playing it for now until all the reworking is done, and then start fresh since Ocean seems to be rewriting the story as well as the remaking the renders. I will wait until it's seamless again.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yeah, I think I will stop playing it for now until all the reworking is done, and then start fresh since Ocean seems to be rewriting the story as well as the remaking the renders. I will wait until it's seamless again.
A man of iron willpower you are! I tried to postpone the game and failed miserably. Life is too short to remove USB safely and wait for Ocean to satiate his sense of perfection. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate how much he improves the game, but I can't deny that I eager to see how the story develops.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Well the story doesn't really change, just some of the dialogue and renders. But the rework will be done with ch5 so you don't have to wait that long :BootyTime:

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Haven't played this in awhile. Rework is good, the character models look excellent. What happened to Mila? Her tiddies are huge like cartoony huge were they always like that.

JustaRandomGuy:)

Apr 18, 2019
Shit happens :p
Seriously. O
Or unzip it with close antivirus, or have a download version for another operating system. This is very strange. I've never heard that before.
I Have the correct version and tried to open with AV closed so I'm not sure why it won't launch, It's weird because it doesn't even have an error or anything it does the loading icon as if it's launching then just doesn't open thanks for your suggestion though.

• Sad
Reactions: typhoniansoul0

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
There isn't a log file it simply doesn't start I provided as much information as I have myself.
Except you haven't. Are you using a computer? Are you trying it on your phone? What are the system specs, in terms of OS, memory, and storage capacity? There is a virtual ton of potential information missing that might help anybody to help you. You've just walked into a 2nd-hand parts store and said "Car broken".

JustaRandomGuy:)

Apr 18, 2019
Except you haven't. Are you using a computer? Are you trying it on your phone? What are the system specs, in terms of OS, memory, and storage capacity? There is a virtual ton of potential information missing that might help anybody to help you. You've just walked into a 2nd-hand parts store and said "Car broken".
I'm using computer with windows 10 16gb ram and I'm downloading it onto a drive with 500gb but it doesn't have a lot of space left, is it possible that the low space is the issue?

Edit: I freed up a lot of space so I don't think that's the reason.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I'm using computer with windows 10 16gb ram and I'm downloading it onto a drive with 500gb but it doesn't have a lot of space left, is it possible that the low space is the issue?
Yes, it's possible. You might want to free some space on your drive and try again.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Haven't played this in awhile. Rework is good, the character models look excellent. What happened to Mila? Her tiddies are huge like cartoony huge were they always like that.
Yeah a bit too much in my opinion, it's kinda comical how absurd it is, fortunately in the later chapters they reverse back to what they were previously... maybe she has some kind of condition, I don't know.

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
Does anyone have Bella Route saves(flashback Bella is in school)
I am getting cinematics at the end but not getting flashback scene

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes