Nercoz

Dec 25, 2017
Thank you for all your replies, guys!

Warms my heart to see you can still ask a question and get genuine feedback.

I think it's fair to say we can be optimistic after everything that has been said and done.

I hope Steam/GOG releases will bring a significant financial boost to alleviate the stress and give them an opportunity to upgrade their workstations.

In the meantime, I think I'll start supporting them financially as well, but start small and then upgrade as the time and progress go by.

Ocean is really SUPER talented and people obviously see and recognize that fact, so as long as they keep delivering regularly I don't see why this wouldn't become a huge success.

On a whole other topic (please let me know if there's already an ongoing discussion for this or what not) - has there been any word on SG vs. WIAB prioritization?

I love both projects, but SG is my absolute favorite, so I'm a bit curious if Ocean mentioned anything on the topic.

Thanks again!

Cheers

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
On a whole other topic (please let me know if there's already an ongoing discussion for this or what not) - has there been any word on SG vs. WIAB prioritization?
Unless I'm out of the loop, which is completely possible, the plan is 50/50 SG and WiAB ; it helps Ocean with avoiding any burnout or being fed up with one of the games.

Reactions: Nercoz

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Thank you for all your replies, guys!

Warms my heart to see you can still ask a question and get genuine feedback.

I think it's fair to say we can be optimistic after everything that has been said and done.

I hope Steam/GOG releases will bring a significant financial boost to alleviate the stress and give them an opportunity to upgrade their workstations.

In the meantime, I think I'll start supporting them financially as well, but start small and then upgrade as the time and progress go by.

Ocean is really SUPER talented and people obviously see and recognize that fact, so as long as they keep delivering regularly I don't see why this wouldn't become a huge success.

I love both projects, but SG is my absolute favorite, so I'm a bit curious if Ocean mentioned anything on the topic.

Thanks again!

Cheers
Yea I think the plan is 3-4 months update interval for both SG and WIAB. So I don't think one will be prioritized over the other going forward.

Reactions: Nercoz

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Is next update is about Bella and mc ?
I really hope so if it's about them and
Next update will come after next six months i think. right??
If anyone know how much average time ocean take for an update ???

Reactions: hawk784563

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021

It seems like it has been added to database, looking forward excited finally to purchase that only fair to support developer and already have had it experienced, always a privilege :)

I'd hope Ocean might consider in future adding some sort of achievements, trading cards, point items though.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Is next update is about Bella and mc ?
I really hope so if it's about them and
Next update will come after next six months i think. right??
If anyone know how much average time ocean take for an update ???
The next update will be the MC's visit to Nia (if agreed) and obviously the fallout from anything that happened with Nami and whether you've pursued Bella.

Reactions: hahequ

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
obviously the fallout from anything that happened with Nami
you sure about that? I haven't seen anything confirmed personally. Nia and Bella are obvious because MC goes with them(to Bella's car or Nia's place) but Nami seems a little less obvious. Hoping you're right though anyways. Fill us in if you know Nami is confirmed.

Last edited:

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
you sure about that? I haven't seen anything confirmed personally. Nia and Bella are obvious because MC goes with them(to Bella's car or Nia's place) but Nami seems a little less obvious. Hoping you're right though anyways. Fill us in if you know Nami is confirmed.
Not confirmed, but would have thought it obvious. At the very least a "Dude, we need to talk..."

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
The premise of the game looks interesting and I want to try it out. But I have a question after reading so many reviews that mention the lack of sexual content.

How is it handled? Is the lack of sexual content because it's a slow burn romance? That would be great if it's handled well. Is it realistic, looking at the tags is there an actual reason why they haven't gone all the way? How slow is the progress of the romance?

Or is it because it is an implied off the screen fade to black type situation ?

Reactions: Vittelalpine

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
The premise of the game looks interesting and I want to try it out. But I have a question after reading so many reviews that mention the lack of sexual content.

How is it handled? Is the lack of sexual content because it's a slow burn romance? That would be great if it's handled well. Is it realistic, looking at the tags is there an actual reason why they haven't gone all the way? How slow is the progress of the romance?

Or is it because it is an implied off the screen fade to black type situation ?
It's the slow-burn romance you mentioned - basically this game is projected to have around ~30 chapters and the author wants to build character / world / relationships gradually so they feel more realistic. Sex and even fetishes will come down the road.

To this point so far, you'll still see lots of very sexy ladies, there's just no actual sex at this point - some kissing, some boobs, some glimpses of some vaginas but no penetration yet.

It'll be worth it as things progress. I'd strongly recommend giving this a try - the render quality is second to none as well.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
It's the slow-burn romance you mentioned - basically this game is projected to have around ~30 chapters and the author wants to build character / world / relationships gradually so they feel more realistic. Sex and even fetishes will come down the road.

To this point so far, you'll still see lots of very sexy ladies, there's just no actual sex at this point - some kissing, some boobs, some glimpses of some vaginas but no penetration yet.

It'll be worth it as things progress. I'd strongly recommend giving this a try - the render quality is second to none as well.
Ok that's encouraging, I would actually love some slow burn romance if written well. If it is romance, I hope there is no harem tag in the future. And I most certainly don't want MC cheating on anyone. You mention multiple ladies, are we at a point where we actually chose someone yet? Or is it still in the friends with a hint of something more to come stage?

The 30 chapter with good writing seems extremely ambitious and I hope dev doesn't burn out, I will support him if I liked what I see, but obviously one person is not going to make much difference, when it's a number's game.

Reactions: Real Kreten
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes