FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Summer's Gone - Season 1 is now available on STEAM for wishlisting.

It will be available on Steam after Chapter 5.

Every single wishlist helps a lot!
I'll wait for the first sex scene, after all it's a n adult visual novel

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

And blacklisted, äh, wishlisted!:p;) Looking forward to get it via Steam too!

When do you guys think we will get that Ayua focused update
Hopefully soon, I like Ayua and would really like to see what the canon background from "WIAB" for her will be.

Last edited:
Reactions: hahequ and McGreed

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

The trailer is pure depression lol.

Also I would remove the sci-fi renders from the preview, they're gorgeous but misguiding.

And why does it say it has english voice acting in the language section?

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
The trailer is pure depression lol.

Also I would remove the sci-fi renders from the preview, they're gorgeous but misguiding.

And why does it say it has english voice acting in the language section?
Agreed. Trailer was kinda bad. FRom his dev log apparently he didn't have a pleasant time doing it though(took too much time) and needed to throw something together for Steam requirements.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Agreed. Trailer was kinda bad. FRom his dev log apparently he didn't have a pleasant time doing it though(took too much time) and needed to throw something together for Steam requirements.
Well, Ocean is in good company, since a major part of Steam trailers are not really good and/or misleading too. The number of trailers which are good is not high, e.g. the Hitman series had always nice trailers. I personally look at trailers on steam just rarely, they should not be a decider.

Reactions: mojococo

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Well, Ocean is in good company, since a major part of Steam trailers are not really good and/or misleading too. The number of trailers which are good is not high, e.g. the Hitman series had always nice trailers. I personally look at trailers on steam just rarely, they should not be a decider.
I haven't bought or browsed much for a game in so long on Steam I wouldn't remember. What sticks out though is the game at least looks very good - the graphics.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
The WIAB trailer is crazy good though

Probably this was done in a rush to put up the Steam page, Ocean already said he'll make another trailer when the game will be closer to the actual Steam release.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ha, Steam version will be available even in Germany! Not having sex scenes has its advantages... (FYI: lewd games usually aren't available in Germany on Steam.)
That is really great, I hope and Think WIAB´s Steam version will be too.
That many lewd games are not available on German (and several other nations) Steam is because Valve did the easy way to age verification stuff. They simply shut down anything with major sex scenes and what is worse, the guys in control of what games get the green light seem very arbitrarly in how they do it.
Some lewd games are still available on German Steam, but other less sexual games are not. For instance, "Max´s bigger bust" has zero sex scenes, is a spoof, the prequel is available on steam, but this game cannot be bought.
On the other hand there are several VNs and RPGs with sexual content even without an adult patch still available, thank God.

But as one can see, the way adult stuff is handled by Valve is hmmmm?

Reactions: GifMeMore1987
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes