Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
It happened before he started the WIAB rework, so I feel confident we'll see it again.
Certainly think so too! Katie is amazing though Leia is also looking hotter than ever in her rework and is neck and neck with Katie imo. They're both really great. Given Leia's history with the MC she will be even harder to resist too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
So the other game by Ocean plays in the same universe as SG :unsure:
Also heavy agree on the other girls focus, we already have lots of content with Bella to the point that it feels like she is the main girl(Not counting Nami)

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Is me or the model of the blonde reporter looks a little like Mother "Milf" Miranda from Resident Evil Village??

Did you miss the Bella's return cutscene at the end of version 4.5 that every Bella fan would die for?

yeap totally missed.. time to play it from 0 again, not gonna let that moment slip away!

When do you guys think we will get that Ayua focused update :unsure:
I'm guessing that probably in 1-3 updates, since the day he needs to go to Ayua dojo is a few days ingame away i think

Reactions: yossa999

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
v4.5 has 0 Bella moments. v5 better have a LOT of Bella to make up for it.
There needs to be balance. Bella's not that relevant to the main story right now. As it stands, she's only relevant if you're on her path(and thus following her sub-plots). With a cast of like 8+ main love interests, Bella can't always hold the spotlight. If you're on her path, you're going to see her each update regardless of the chapter's focus. It's just that you'll see her in smaller doses depending on her role in that chapter. So... yeah. Other characters need time to shine. It's going to be like this for everyone's LI of choice. Hope this helpsღ

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
i saw we need to not spend time with bella to saw more about her aunt, right? thinking about chosing this path just to see how it works :v but i kinda like the version with bella
Well, Bella and Ayua are besties, so we will surely see some overlap of their backgrounds.
So the other game by Ocean plays in the same universe as SG :unsure:
Also heavy agree on the other girls focus, we already have lots of content with Bella to the point that it feels like she is the main girl(Not counting Nami)
Exactly! SG and WIAB play in the same city of Wollust;) , a bit more than 20 years apart. Where it all began is the one set earlier. Wollust seems to be the regional center city of a more rural district and has, IIRC and if there have been no changes, about 14.000 citizens.
The Zane family, Ayua is one of them, is a major player/factor in town. The main characters of the older generation are Willi (or however you rename him), Miru, Leia, Kati and Dylan.
The Zanes are allied/have ties with two other wealthy families as we are told during SG and form the main economical heavyweight in the region, ZPR. That is the situation during SG, it was not always the case as we can see in WIAB.
Bella´s family, the von Halen, are still to be introduced in WIAB, but in SG they are an (current info level) independent, rich factor and old World nobility. The prefix "von" is a nobility marker, but we currently do not know what rank they have.
In WIAB, Zoey, Stefan and the elder Holgersons are old friends of the Zane family.

Reactions: hahequ

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
[...]we already have lots of content with Bella to the point that it feels like she is the main girl(Not counting Nami)
That's because she is.

There needs to be balance. Bella's not that relevant to the main story right now. As it stands, she's only relevant if you're on her path(and thus following her sub-plots). With a cast of like 8+ main love interests, Bella can't always hold the spotlight. If you're on her path, you're going to see her each update regardless of the chapter's focus. It's just that you'll see her in smaller doses depending on her role in that chapter. So... yeah. Other characters need time to shine. It's going to be like this for everyone's LI of choice. Hope this helpsღ
heresy.JPG

Veibea

May 9, 2022
Can someone make an Wallpaper engine of the last cinematic?
that would be amazing and the person making it will be a true legend

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes