Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I have a theory Vanessa is a love product of Leia & WiAB MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi! I have a similar theory, but sometimes I think Ocean is sending us on a red herring hunt with Vanessa. He knows that a lot of WIAB players play SG too and that we are searching for clues hinting at the "canon" ending he envisions for WIAB and "crossovers" in general.
Vanessa might be a bit too bold and obvious to be one of Willi and Leia´s children. I theorise the cousins Ayua spoke about are actually her halfsiblings. She said to learn some of their special martial arts moves you have to marry her or one of her cousins. While she could have spoken about Miru sister´s (if she still has a sister in new WIAB) children too, they are in Japan, so hardly available in a provincial city somewhere in America like Wollust.
So these cousins have to be there in the city and the children of those knowing this specific style. This leaves the kids of Leia and Kati as available cousins of Ayua. Kati is leaning more towards lesbian than hetero, so Leia´s kids are more probable.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
But isn't their Dad the guy, I think the name is Nick<?>, that Nojiko is dating. Or is he adoptive? The canon name for the MC in WIAB also isn't Nick I don't think. Not to mention he doesn't have the eye mismatch condition if he is the two girls biological father.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
But isn't their Dad the guy, I think the name is Nick<?>, that Nojiko is dating. Or is he adoptive? The canon name for the MC in WIAB also isn't Nick I don't think. Not to mention he doesn't have the eye mismatch condition if he is the two girls biological father.
We don't know if Nick is their biological father.

Also there is now Aziz who is "hiding" his eyes and he does give a William vibe. (wiab MC default name) aziz.png

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well yeah that's true but who knows what Ocean has in mind :unsure:
Maybe William went around the city knocking up every other girl :KEK:
I know it is meant jokingly, but I doubt that Willi knocked up half the female population of Wollust in the 20+ years since WIAB. I estimate that Ocean wants to cover the major routes in WIAB beside his personal canon route with something/someone we can recognise in SG for the players of the alternate routes.

Reactions: stinger54

robertweed

Dec 5, 2021
Hi I converted the windows release to mac using renpy sdk but when I launch it on mac it is giving error ,someone knows the fix?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes