Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hi I converted the windows release to mac using renpy sdk but when I launch it on mac it is giving error ,someone knows the fix?
Hello. The version of Ren'Py with which the game is created is 7.4.11 (you can see it in "script_version.txt", inside the "game" folder), which is incompatible with the latest versions of Ren'Py. You might want to try with an earlier version, like 7.5.3.

Besides, if you want, you can run the Windows version directly through Ren'Py. It's what I do with this game and some others, using 7.5.3 or 8.0.2 according to what "script_version.txt" says.

Reactions: mrmcfappen

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Summers Gone, WIAB Oceanlab doesn't miss and once again I find myself needing to make multiple saves as this is a rare instance in which I ain't purely thinking with my dick again and I actually care about each character in some way. The story behind each character is crazy and the game of trying to figure out how many of the characters in this game are the direct result of the main character in the other game fucking around is entertaining to me. So far Bella is my favourite route but if we get a Vanessa one it might be a strong contender but I'm looking forward to more updates .

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Summers Gone, WIAB Oceanlab doesn't miss and once again I find myself needing to make multiple saves as this is a rare instance in which I ain't purely thinking with my dick again and I actually care about each character in some way. The story behind each character is crazy and the game of trying to figure out how many of the characters in this game are the direct result of the main character in the other game fucking around is entertaining to me. So far Bella is my favourite route but if we get a Vanessa one it might be a strong contender but I'm looking forward to more updates .
You know, before chapter 4.5, there wasn't much of a branch, except if Bella likes you or not. The other girls seemed to treat MC pretty much the same regardless of his earlier decisions. Only with ch4.5, the consequences seem to have begun to appear. In the next chapter, I expect a shitstorm of consequences from the mess that MC made much earlier.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
You know, before chapter 4.5, there wasn't much of a branch, except if Bella likes you or not. The other girls seemed to treat MC pretty much the same regardless of his earlier decisions. Only with ch4.5, the consequences seem to have begun to appear. In the next chapter, I expect a shitstorm of consequences from the mess that MC made much earlier.
On one hand I don't want to make a specific save for every path until the rework will be complete with ch5.
On the other playing the manwhore way to get as much content as possible every update is leaving me a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm forever stuck in this circle, ch5 can't come soon enough.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
For real that's how I had my saves set up before and then in this update since I asked Victoria on a date in all my playthroughs because I didn't think it was that big of a deal back then I had to go back replay all my saves except the Bella and her save in order to actually get content on my other romance paths as well as my forever alone path.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1102, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 983, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 323, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Wed Dec 21 16:40:35 2022

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 983, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 323, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Wed Dec 21 16:40:35 2022
Did you have a SanchoMod installed on the last version you played? The O0 strand makes me think you did. If so, you can grab the save fixer in the mod thread, start a new save without it, or wait a few days until the full version releases and a mod update is made.

Reactions: JohnPaxson

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Did you have a SanchoMod installed on the last version you played? The O0 strand makes me think you did. If so, you can grab the save fixer in the mod thread, start a new save without it, or wait a few days until the full version releases and a mod update is made.
yes I did have a sancho mod installed in the last version. thank you for your help and the quick reply.
Edit: I did as you told me with the save fixer and now its working so thanks again. Now I can continue to play this beautiful, awesome game.

Last edited:
Reactions: deuxrayme

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
what did OL do to victoria in this update.... He turned her into some bimbo doll... i mean wtf
How... ? You do realize that there are tons of normal girls like her, right? Diversity and all of that(not to mention realism). Everyone's not going to have the same body type. Go to a uni campus and you'll see 5 of her before you even make it to class.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
How... ? You do realize that there are tons of normal girls like her, right? Diversity and all of that(not to mention realism). Everyone's not going to have the same body type. Go to a uni campus and you'll see 5 of her before you even make it to class.
OK well granted I have only visited or attended 8 Universities in the USA, but tits the size of SUVs like hers usually either come with a 400lb woman or a spoiled rich girl and are not common.

What is missing and is very common is a lot more women with tits like Nami (SUPERIOR!) all 8 of the Universities I referenced had more than HALF of the women Nami size or smaller (Needless to say I was in heaven) and in the VNs for Ocean......

Like 1 in each VN

1!!!

(EDIT)
I mean there are sites that have statistics on average bra size for regions or countries. Clothing shops actually need data like that for sales and stock purposes. Vic looks bigger than a DD (USA, not sure how to convert to Europe) and Mila looks bigger still. Ever since he started sculpting he inflated all the tits. Nami in the original was not as big as Nami now but even before the sculpting all the women, except Nami, were above average. Not at average but above. After sculpting it is obviously worse. For a lover of those petite women it is annoying. I want to like his work. He is great artistically and his story isn't threadbare or 2 dimensional. But I just can't get over the lack of diversity in female bodies. You could swap heads on a lot of these women and never know. Just saying.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
You're saying Victoria is multiplying ? :eek: Dear God, the world can't handle THAT much sugary sweetness :sick:
Even if the world burn, that'll only make caramel...o_O

Amphordia

Jan 27, 2020
Don't kill me for this but Nami should not even be a branch. All these years she has been by your side and most of the times the only one by your side. You didn't feel anything back then why now? Not to mention she is the one who introduced you to love of your life. And also Bella is the one making MC feel connected to reality again so when he comes back from being emotionless he suddenly feels an attraction to Nami? Doesn't really make sense to me.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes