Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ocean's overdue for the dev log, but he's in the process of moving which is likely slowing the update down.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
In the previous update there was a bug that in this one has not been corrected yet, if I don't follow bella's path and I don't even tell her about mario, she doesn't offer me to go to her house at night and therefore I don't have to make that decision, however the next day she keeps hitting me in basketball and throwing me in my face that I left her stranded, and the conversations with nami allude to the fact that I have chosen to stay at home.

It must be an "if" problem that the dev hasn't corrected yet.
Not sure what the problem is, but I often notice in situations where you don't make a selection, that a variable ends up not set properly in the code. Sometimes this leads to an exception error as the variable doesn't even exist. Other times they set it to a default value (which is best) and then just set it later when you make a choice. Sounds almost like, given no choice came up, that the default value is the wrong one.

I will often go through the code and fix it myself. Not sure what your problem is exactly though.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
In the previous update there was a bug that in this one has not been corrected yet, if I don't follow bella's path and I don't even tell her about mario, she doesn't offer me to go to her house at night and therefore I don't have to make that decision, however the next day she keeps hitting me in basketball and throwing me in my face that I left her stranded, and the conversations with nami allude to the fact that I have chosen to stay at home.

It must be an "if" problem that the dev hasn't corrected yet.
Yeah, It is a bug. I posted about it on Discord a year ago but I didn't receive any reply.

I wouldn't worry about it though. Like others said, Ocean will inevitably get to fix it since he's reworking Ch2.

It will be probably fixed with the release of Ch5 Full since the rework done so far ends when Amber offers a ride to MC.

Reactions: Insomnia_z

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Whereas it breaks my immersion, because Noji's reaction to the two of them potentially being intimate makes no sense at all if they aren't related.
This is because Noji is at the second level of delusion. She keeps it a secret that they are related, when in fact some of them was replaced after the birth by an evil nurse. It seems legit and does not abuse Patreon's terms of service :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Tbh I prefer MC and Nami to be not blood related because it's more immersive to the story for me :)
Whereas it breaks my immersion, because Noji's reaction to the two of them potentially being intimate makes no sense at all if they aren't related.
It is irrelevant from the point of view of story.

They were raised as siblings, regardless of whether they are blood related or not. So she is expecting them to act like siblings, not some horny teenagers.

But, then again, I believe blood is not what makes you family.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes