D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Ayhsel and chocolate, The chocolate you thought you had went missing before you even had the chance to enjoy it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel
Jun 16, 2022
After playing the 4.5 update yesterday, my most pressing questions at the moment are:

*Is Bella going to suggest committing herself to the MC, after realizing how lonely she is without the MC?

*Will attending Nancy's party set the MC's panic attacks to their absolute extreme?

*How far will Mila go down the Onlyfans route to avoid anymore abuse from her parents and move out into her place?

*What factor(s) will either nullify or encourage Nami reliving her fear of coming 2nd place to other blonde woman again (mainly Bella, possibly Mila), and how will she handle said adversity since the MC had a change of perception with Nami?

*How will reconsidering going on a date with Victoria affect Mila's perception of the MC?

*Is the foursome scene between the MC/Mila/Victoria/Nami the first step towards acceptance of a polygyny relationship between the MC and his LIs?

*How well or how bad will Bella's interactions with Victoria going to be? Is there ever going to be reconciliation between Mila and Bella?

*What direction will the reporter go in destroying the MC's reputation (possibly similar to the person mentioned by Aziz's mother)?

I had many more questions, especially about Zara and her family, as well as her training sessions with the MC and the seemingly growing bond between the two, but I'll stop here.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
ive said it befoer and ill say it again, best ending would be Bella, Nami, and Victoria
Today, I agree with you!

After season 2 or 3, that could be a tough sell.

Ocean has a way of showing us hidden depths in both people and story that could make other romance combos very appealing ... just so Bella is in them ... :love:

Reactions: codex35

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
When chapter 1 was released it said that they are siblings not adoptive siblings but SIBLINGS but with Patreon rules the dev need to made them roomies/roommates. If Nikka and Nami are adoptive siblings then people like Zara wouldn't pointed out or question Nami being red head while Nikka isn't.

The patch will help fixing their real relationship this also include other siblings like Maja and Victoria, Zara and Vanessa and lastly Bella and her sister. Without patch they calling them rommies/roommates/friends
You named Edgelord Nikka?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I thought it would be something more german or deffinitely not something like "Nika".
I don't know why it should be more german and what a typical german name would be, but as a german I can tell you this name isn't unusual in Germany. Not as a stand alone name but as a nick name for Anika/Annika/Anicka. Mostly in the West of Germany in the border regions to the Netherlands. So far I know the name "Nika" is also a thing in East Germany where the Soviets was the occupy force until 1990. At least there are many Russians here who fled from there in the 1990s because of the economic crises in the ex-USSR. So yes, this name is a normal one in Germany. I think the most Germans knows at least one Nika.

But let me ask you this, why should the name "more german"? The place where this AVN is settled isn't Germany.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
U serious? I thought it would be something more german or deffinitely not something like "Nika".
It is fitting if Nojiko gave them their names, which is another reminder that the old story about the two siblings is complete quark. Whatever happened back then must be sifferent to what we know. Not for nothing Nika is researching what really happened.
And now for something completely different...

Frohe Weihnachten an Alle! Merry Christmas everybody!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I don't know why it should be more german and what a typical german name would be, but as a german I can tell you this name isn't unusual in Germany. Not as a stand alone name but as a nick name for Anika/Annika/Anicka.
That is correct, but it is a girl´s nickname and that is the version I hear normally. Nika for a boy is unusual. Niko (short for Nikolaus) would be more often heard for boys.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
I don't know why it should be more german and what a typical german name would be, but as a german I can tell you this name isn't unusual in Germany. Not as a stand alone name but as a nick name for Anika/Annika/Anicka. Mostly in the West of Germany in the border regions to the Netherlands. So far I know the name "Nika" is also a thing in East Germany where the Soviets was the occupy force until 1990. At least there are many Russians here who fled from there in the 1990s because of the economic crises in the ex-USSR. So yes, this name is a normal one in Germany. I think the most Germans knows at least one Nika.

But let me ask you this, why should the name "more german"? The place where this AVN is settled isn't Germany.
So in Germany you name your boys as Nika which is a nickname to Anika which is a name given to girls???

Reactions: Tremonia

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
The Name Nika comes from ancient greece not Japan or germany yes it comes from the goddess Nike and is more on the female side but overal it considered a gender neutral name

Reactions: Kansier

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So in Germany you name your boys as Nika which is a nickname to Anika which is a name given to girls???
As I wrote in an earlier post, Nika for a boy is very rare in Germany. You hear far more often Niko/Nick/Niklas instead of Nika when it comes to boys names. Nika is almost always a nickname for a girl in Germany, the male version exists, but is rarely used.
The Name Nika comes from ancient greece not Japan or germany yes it comes from the goddess Nike and is more on the female side but overal it considered a gender neutral name
Even gender neutral names often are used differently in various nations. For instance in Germany when you hear the name "Sascha" you expect a male and with "Nikita" a female (their male/female forms are used too, but only rarely), there are nations were this is inverted. Or in Italy "Andrea" is a male name, whereas in Germany "Andrea" is a female name. "Andreas" is the male version.
Maria is one name which is used for both genders often, but if a boy is named Maria it is usually their middle name. One of the names where a German waits to see who comes is Uli (Ulrich/Ulrike), which is popular for both boys and girls.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes