mooncasterdk

Oct 15, 2022
damn it have to start the game from the beginning again because some saves aren't being loaded it says error
:(

Well at least the beta lets me advance to the beta content. Thanks dev that way i don't have to start over again .

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
damn it have to start the game from the beginning again because some saves aren't being loaded it says error
:(

Well at least the beta lets me advance to the beta content. Thanks dev that way i don't have to start over again .
Ya the skip feature in-game will allow you to basically rebuild your save in a matter of about 5-10 mins. I'm very thankful for that and for the fact that this game doesn't have free-roaming which significantly slows down a rebuild.

Celulari

Feb 26, 2020
-Bella's car has American plates
-in the navigator of Amber's car, the American names of streets and highways
-at the bus stop on the scoreboard the temperature is indicated in Fahrenheit
-only in American colleges basketball is so popular
- etc...
No shootings so far on the school and no metal detectors. And everyone is skinny... So NOT Murrica

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
First of, Merry Christmas everyone :D
Secondly, I play most of these games with multiple runs/paths.
I'm a big enjoyer of Ocean's work, and I respect the fact that he focuses on world/character building, so when the sex actually happens, it will mean something.
But in SG, I just can't do multiple runs atm, I always go with Bella, lmao.
I'll probably play a Maja run at some point since I like her too, but she's a closed option so far.

WHAT YA TRYIN' TO SAY YOU DIRTY HIPPIE GO BACK TO YA SHITHOLE COMMIE COUNTRY BEFORE I GET MA GUN! MURRICA RULEZ! YEEEEEHAAAW!
I lol'd, more so because I read it in my head in a South accent, that yehaw made me lol irl.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
First of, Merry Christmas everyone :D
Secondly, I play most of these games with multiple runs/paths.
I'm a big enjoyer of Ocean's work, and I respect the fact that he focuses on world/character building, so when the sex actually happens, it will mean something.
But in SG, I just can't do multiple runs atm, I always go with Bella, lmao.
I'll probably play a Maja run at some point since I like her too, but she's a closed option so far.

I lol'd, more so because I read it in my head in a South accent, that yehaw made me lol irl.
for one second i tought the DIK leader are with a harem on this pic, this guy reminds me him a lot

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I just started playing the game. I haven't completed episode 2 yet. So far I am liking it a lot, much more than Where it all began, which I played before this. Note that I am referring here only to the storytelling. The technical and artistic value of both these games is absolutely fantastic though. One thing I am wondering is why the dev decided to invest their efforts in two games at once, especially two games as technically complex as these.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I just started playing the game. I haven't completed episode 2 yet. So far I am liking it a lot, much more than Where it all began, which I played before this. Note that I am referring here only to the storytelling. The technical and artistic value of both these games is absolutely fantastic though. One thing I am wondering is why the dev decided to invest their efforts in two games at once, especially two games as technically complex as these.
It goes like this: WIAB was once a more complete game, but the developer got way better at making games and his story writing went up. So he dropped the old WIAB and is making the new one which is atm rather small and in it's baby steps. And pretty much everything was changed.

Both games are shared universes so as we go through both, we get to understand the whole picture a bit better.

And Ocean does a good job at semi-controlled release dates, besides the people who are fans are down for the ride and willing to wait.

So the answer I can give(not an expert, simply an opinion): He does it because he can and because it's the way he wants to do it. He has made some ballsy choices so far, like SG being sex free so far, but he's building up to something and he's building the world/characters he wants to build.

A lot of people appreciate the production values he brings and the story/characters so we are down for the ride, for both SG and WIAB.

This is my personal take on it, maybe not the answer you needed.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Does this game have anti Joiplay and does modding fuck with your saves like ing being a dik?
Yes, modding can mess with your saves, making them undependable if you then try earlier modded saves in an unmodded current SG - this is based on my experience.

One major part of this could be that Ocean changed Renpy revs with release 4.0, breaking all old saves. He is also rewriting CH 2, so some variables are changing, which can also break modded saves from prior chapters.

Once the CH 5 release is complete, then I think modded saves have a better chance to remain viable since the rewrite will be done and, barring bugs, variables would likely be set for the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brocolli666
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes