Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
OK well granted I have only visited or attended 8 Universities in the USA, but tits the size of SUVs like hers usually either come with a 400lb woman or a spoiled rich girl and are not common.

What is missing and is very common is a lot more women with tits like Nami (SUPERIOR!) all 8 of the Universities I referenced had more than HALF of the women Nami size or smaller (Needless to say I was in heaven) and in the VNs for Ocean......

Like 1 in each VN

1!!!
Well, I've studied all over Europe. I'm not going to give my identity away, but I've been to more than 8 universities up to now, and I'm actually still going atm... I still stand behind my statement. Idk when you went, or where you went, but as a woman that's still attending uni... I stand behind my statement.
You're saying Victoria is multiplying ? :eek: Dear God, the world can't handle THAT much sugary sweetness :sick:
Even if the world burn, that'll only make caramel...o_O
No, I'm not lmao. An average uni campus usually has thousands of students... thousands of girls... girls that come in all shapes and sizes. Victoria, you can maybe argue her being uncommon, but you'll still see a lot of girls like her. It's when you get to someone like Mila, that things become a bit... questionable. At least the Mila from this update. My back hurts whenever she shows up on-screen...
OK so you see lots of big tits... YAY! for you.... I guess.
Not what I said. What I'm saying is the equivalent of "go outside"
Do you never see normal or petite? You do not address that portion of what I said.
Never said that either. Can you quote where in any of my replies I said something to give that impression? I'm legit curious now. I feel like I'm on twitter lol.
Me: There are a lot of girls like Victoria out there
You: So are you saying that there are no petite or normal girls?!
Me: ¬_¬

CrazyRabbit I knew you were joking, but everyone else wasn't. It wasn't for you luv, but moreso everyone else that I was replying to. Just ignore everything that came after "lmao"ღ
(EDIT)
I mean there are sites that have statistics on average bra size for regions or countries. Clothing shops actually need data like that for sales and stock purposes. Vic looks bigger than a DD (USA, not sure how to convert to Europe) and Mila looks bigger still. Ever since he started sculpting he inflated all the tits. Nami in the original was not as big as Nami now but even before the sculpting all the women, except Nami, were above average. Not at average but above. After sculpting it is obviously worse. For a lover of those petite women it is annoying. I want to like his work. He is great artistically and his story isn't threadbare or 2 dimensional. But I just can't get over the lack of diversity in female bodies. You could swap heads on a lot of these women and never know. Just saying.
I see what you're getting at. It doesn't take much to see where they're different, but I... don't really see any petite women in SG. All the women are varying degrees of curvy, with Nami being the only one with a petite body type, but even she's too tall. You have a good pointღ

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well, I've studied all across Europe. I'm not going to give my identity away, but I've been to more than 8 universities up to now, and I'm actually still going atm... I still stand behind my statement. Idk when you went, or where you went, but as a woman that's still attending uni... I stand behind my statement.

No, I'm not lmao. An average uni campus usually has thousands of students... thousands of girls... girls that come in all shapes and sizes. Victoria, you can maybe argue her being uncommon, but you'll still see a lot of girls like her. It's when you get to someone like Mila, that things become a bit... questionable. At least the Mila from this update. My back hurts whenever she shows up on-screen...

Lady Fortuna oh right, you were trying to make a point, sorry :cry:. But you got my joke even while being busy, you're awesome and I repent for doubting :giggle:

Last edited:

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Don't kill me for this but Nami should not even be a branch. All these years she has been by your side and most of the times the only one by your side. You didn't feel anything back then why now? Not to mention she is the one who introduced you to love of your life. And also Bella is the one making MC feel connected to reality again so when he comes back from being emotionless he suddenly feels an attraction to Nami? Doesn't really make sense to me.
It is somewhat common for good friends to get together after years. More than you think from what it sounds like. Even after dating other people and just being there for each other. Only later to realize how well they go together. This is how I view their relationship. I mean this is a pretty common theme in many movies and other forms of entertainment. A lot of healthy relationships are based in friendship. I think it was Nietzsche that once said "it is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" or something to that effect.

Also it is not just Bella that causes a change in Nika, Nika literally gets a chubby for Nami, something he admitted only a special girl could do for him.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

It is somewhat common for good friends to get together after years. More than you think from what it sounds like. Even after dating other people and just being there for each other. This is how I view their relationship. I mean this is a pretty common theme in many movies and other forms of entertainment. A lot of healthy relationships are based in friendship. I think it was Nietzsche that once said "it is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" or something to that effect.
Plus her magic ass is the only thing to wake up wormy ;)

So he clearly had sexual attraction to her. This is why he tells her to wear more clothes from the beginning since her body causes him to react.

So the more than a sister was there prior to any bitch. Plus in my Nami save I threatened to kill Bella at the Gym and never went along with her or had feelings for her. So Bella did not do shit for my MC in that path.

Reactions: Vopeco

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Nami and MC are not related right?
Many people will try and tell you "yes". They were adopted at the same time from two different families that died in the same car crash (if I'm remembering the incident correctly). They have been raised together, but are not blood related unless you use the incest patch.

Nami is best girl. :love:

Amphordia

Jan 27, 2020
It is somewhat common for good friends to get together after years. More than you think from what it sounds like. Even after dating other people and just being there for each other. Only later to realize how well they go together. This is how I view their relationship. I mean this is a pretty common theme in many movies and other forms of entertainment. A lot of healthy relationships are based in friendship. I think it was Nietzsche that once said "it is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" or something to that effect.

Also it is not just Bella that causes a change in Nika, Nika literally gets a chubby for Nami, something he admitted only a special girl could do for him.
Yeah I see your point. I think its on me for using the incest patch. Used the patch feel a more real connection btw not that I plan anything with Nami. Its just there is so much mysterious relationships ahead of us and Nami seems more like...vanilla I guess.

Reactions: mrmcfappen

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Without patch they aren't. Sure, the whole story about both makes no sense if they're not related
This is probably true.

This is something I think a game like Chasing Sunsets gets done better. I would've preferred Nami be an adoptive sibling. That way it is still plausible to have the tension and awkwardness of them potentially dating due to growing up together as siblings without it being blood related. There are parts of the dialogue that would make more sense by using the patch and I really have never liked the label "roomie" as a stand in. And it seems like with the last chapter it is pretty much set in stone that she is supposed to be used with the patch with the talk they have while walking to the pizza shop. I could be reading into it wrong though too.

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Without patch they aren't. Sure, the whole story about both makes no sense if they're not related ...
I don't agree with that part. They were raised together so there would be little difference if they actually are blood relatives or not.

1. They feel like siblings due to their uprising.
2. Nojiko would freak out either way if something sexual goes on between those two, because she is a bit (much) on the prude side mentally imo.

So in my book the story makes sense either way.

(Plus they don't look related at all. I daresay that Nami looks pure caucasian, while the MC seems to have something asian in his bloodline. Maybe half-siblings at best.)

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
what did OL do to victoria in this update.... He turned her into some bimbo doll... i mean wtf
Preach. I used to find her cute before the rework. Guess she got a boob job while in the hospital. I can't find her or Mila the least bit attractive from the neck down. Maja though...holy shit. She just propelled herself to my top next to Nami, followed close by Sasha.
I'm a full on Bella simp but when it comes to physical attractiveness she doesn't make my top 5.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Nojiko would freak out either way if something sexual goes on between those two, because she is a bit (much) on the prude side mentally imo.
That is something that wasn't made quite clear or descriptive enough in 4.5. Unless Ocean expands on it more later. When Nika says "we'll get in deep shit, someone may find out and use that info cruelly against us if they find out your feelings for me". I guess then maybe he was referring to Nojiko finding out and being pissed because otherwise it wouldn't make sense for anyone else being pissed about adoptive siblings being together. The person that caught them would also have to know that Nojiko is against them being together too in order to use that information against them, unless it by chance just got to her by word of mouth and she found out. With the patch installed it becomes obviously clear what he means when he said that because the public at large would see it as taboo and scandalous, not just Nojiko.

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
When chapter 1 was released it said that they are siblings not adoptive siblings but SIBLINGS but with Patreon rules the dev need to made them roomies/roommates. If Nikka and Nami are adoptive siblings then people like Zara wouldn't pointed out or question Nami being red head while Nikka isn't.

The patch will help fixing their real relationship this also include other siblings like Maja and Victoria, Zara and Vanessa and lastly Bella and her sister. Without patch they calling them rommies/roommates/friends

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Many people will try and tell you "yes". They were adopted at the same time from two different families that died in the same car crash (if I'm remembering the incident correctly). They have been raised together, but are not blood related unless you use the incest patch.

Nami is best girl. :love:
Of course they are not. The patreon ToS have to be respected!

gif-animation-wink-47.gif

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
In the previous update there was a bug that in this one has not been corrected yet, if I don't follow bella's path and I don't even tell her about mario, she doesn't offer me to go to her house at night and therefore I don't have to make that decision, however the next day she keeps hitting me in basketball and throwing me in my face that I left her stranded, and the conversations with nami allude to the fact that I have chosen to stay at home.

It must be an "if" problem that the dev hasn't corrected yet.

Reactions: `Ray`

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
In the previous update there was a bug that in this one has not been corrected yet, if I don't follow bella's path and I don't even tell her about mario, she doesn't offer me to go to her house at night and therefore I don't have to make that decision, however the next day she keeps hitting me in basketball and throwing me in my face that I left her stranded, and the conversations with nami allude to the fact that I have chosen to stay at home.

Just ignore it for now its from chapter 2 and Ocean is remaking it

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

Ya like Kansier said it may be fixed in the next update, but if not, report it to him on Discord.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes