Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Nika is a slavic diminutive form from names as Nikita or Nikola or any name ending in -nika (Veronika).
Yeah, well, the slavics jumped from tree to tree (it's a joke!!!) as the ancient Greeks (Mycenaean Greece) named their sons Nika 3500 years ago. "Veronika" is derived from the Macedonian name Berenike (from Greek pherenike) and the slavics got the name from the Macedonians which are a Greek tribe. So, you can twist and turn it however you want. It comes from ancient Greek.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
*Fortunately... I'm not one to kink-shame, but hopefully, their relationship stays normal for the rest of the story. Too many stories on this website involve a main character that sleeps with their entire family. While I cannot speak for everyone... Nojiko being a normal parental figure, is one of the things I love about this story. I know it's wishful thinking, but hopefully, that doesn't changeღ
Sometimes I think about the fact that I'm utterly shocked when the family is not among the LI and I wonder how far I've fallen...

Then I go play a heavily Mom themed VN to remind myself that being a fuck up is my best feature.

But truthfully, I'm glad Nojiko has her own romance with a seemingly nice guy and his psycho daughters ; warms mah heart.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
*Fortunately... I'm not one to kink-shame, but hopefully, their relationship stays normal for the rest of the story. Too many stories on this website involve a main character that sleeps with their entire family. While I cannot speak for everyone... Nojiko being a normal parental figure, is almost a breath of fresh air considering the kind of stories that are normally on this website. It's one of the things that sets SG aside from your run-of-the-mill AVN. I know it's wishful thinking at this point(especially if this last rework was anything to go by), but hopefully, their relationship doesn't changeღ
I agree - I like Nojiko (and Nick, hopefully) being above the 'let's compete with our kids for nudity and craziness.'

The hot tub scene with the MC and three beautiful women was a great way to chat after the tennis match and get ready for the visit to Victoria's.

The scene would have changed dramatically if you added in a naked Nojiko and Nick.

I can't speak for the future but there are plenty of MILF options (Amber being the Premier option in my mind) so I hope that Noji remains her son's quasi confidant and authority figure - someone he wants to provide for because of everything she has done to provide for him.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The scene with the MC shooting Marla and talking about letting Victoria die. I toned down the edgy MC by quite a lot because of how my vision of the games had changed.
But for some reason, I left that scene in there, even though I toned it down... It's going to be replaced in Chapter 5 by a cinematic with Victoria.
Fucking finally! If I search my post history in this thread(and OT), most of my gripes are with that garbage, the reactions of the police + MC and Marla going forward made no sense whatsoever. Edgy scene, for the sole purpose of being edgy. I think I even mentioned that if he wants to release on Steam it would be a good idea to change that because first impressions count and people have short attention spans anyway.

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
possible events in chapter 5 (if I miss something please correct me)

- Bella & MC car scene
- Nia's place
- Ayua & Sasha & MC karate kid training
- Bar opening party (I think this is the most challenging one Ocean mentioned about)
- MC asking some question to Emilio(gay barber) ?
- another basketball night training ?

m111m123

May 31, 2022
I was just thinking that, let`s say he does 2 chapters per year= 14 years
very optimistic approach, Ocean does almost 2,5 chapters per year(highly unlikely and wishful thinking), that`s still 10 years...

View attachment 2841912
YOU don’t think well, he did chapter 4.5 for about 6-7 months, now he is doing chapter 5, which will probably be released at the end of September, which is another plus 9-10 months. It turns out that he makes 1 chapter for almost a year and a half.

m111m123

May 31, 2022
The main thing that will decrease dev time will be the finishing of the rework which has probably added 3-6 months to each release since it started (and also made the original dev time for first three eps obsolete).
Maybe I'm wrong but Ocean used to render about 50 frames a day. Then he bought an A6000 and started rendering 30 frames a day. Now he wants to buy a workstation and it scares me a lot because if you follow this trend, it turns out that he will render about 10 frames a day.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Ocean's greatest strength, and largest flaw is that he seems to be a perfectionist.

This allows him to create a masterpiece but also makes him second guess and rework constantly.

My fear is, at this pace, the tech will improve faster than he can update, and his perfectionist streak will result in continuously going back and redoing everything 'so it matches up with his current work'.

At some point you have to be willing to lock it in as is and continue to push forward despite the fact that his skills and the tech would allow him to 'make it better'.

Personally I'm still hoping that he hits it so big on Steam that he can afford to open an actual studio with employees and all the bells and whistles. Fingers crossed!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
*Fortunately. I'm not one to kink-shame, but hopefully, their relationship stays normal for the rest of the story. Too many stories on this website involve a main character that sleeps with their entire family. While I cannot speak for everyone, Nojiko being a normal parental figure is almost a breath of fresh air considering the kind of stories that are normally on this website. It's one of the things that sets SG aside from your standard, run-of-the-mill AVN. I know it's wishful thinking at this point(especially if this last rework was anything to go by), but hopefully, their relationship doesn't changeღ
Even if I agree with you about that too many games force that, and I agree it's too much (not only incest kink, there are many other kinks that are overused) I speak specifically about character Nojiko. I don't hide it, she's a hot MILF and I think it would be shame to not include her.
I love this game and i only have to say that we agree to disagree in one point...

Reactions: Sleepy666

m111m123

May 31, 2022
I think we need to be supportive regardless. Let's not forget what happened the last time a German had his art scorned.
I'm new here and I don't know everything, so I want to know what happened? I hope this is not the case when he drew Mile and her friend in a wheelchair (I don’t remember her name) big silicone balls ....

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hell yeah! Ocean let it slip once that the MC would be able to snort coke off her butt... Dark path!!! Dark path! D-dark p-path??
She's one of the best side characters, tough to estimate her age, her behavior doesn't say much, I would say she's in her thirties... We had some interaction with here. She's nice... And hot too...
If everything stay as it was written, we will have some fun with her... But not as LI...

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes