Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Sasha, Nia and Vanessa for me easy!
Victoria last place!
View attachment 3549467
truth be told 4th or 5th is basically last or close to it for me. Since I feel like I dont know enough about the rest of the girls which is why someone like Sasha doesnt make the list yet. I'm just undecided if like Mila or Victoria more lol. Not a Fan of Vanessa for no real reason and need to do a replay as I'm not sure how I feel about Zara anymore.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
wish I could recall who Katie was from WiaB waiting for the steam release of SG before I replay both games . Only recall I liked Miru and didn't care one way or another about everyone else.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
truth be told 4th or 5th is basically last or close to it for me. Since I feel like I dont know enough about the rest of the girls which is why someone like Sasha doesnt make the list yet. I'm just undecided if like Mila or Victoria more lol. Not a Fan of Vanessa for no real reason and need to do a replay as I'm not sure how I feel about Zara anymore.
I don’t need to know more about Sasha, I can tell she’s wife material already with what I have.
Mila of course, she can do things beside the star you know :rolleyes:
Most of Earth's inhabitants are yearning for Bella ...
View attachment 3549489
What u talking about, Bella ain’t even that hot in the face :cautious:
HAHAHAHA
Now go on the WiAB thread and shit talk Katie so you can join Maviarab's ever growing ignore list! :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:
Hey Ocean didn’t make all waifus equal :sneaky:
Besides I’d have to play WiAB for that…

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
hey what I can say I have shit memory after playing so many AVN's since playing it back in August or September . Some are easier to remember than others.

yup still doesn't help recalling a thing about her haha I just need to replay it

I don’t need to know more about Sasha, I can tell she’s wife material already with what I have.
Mila of course, she can do things beside the star you know :rolleyes:
fair enough i'll give you that she is pretty and mysterious but that's it for me not enough for me to form an opinion of her.

Sep 26, 2023
Hello,

We will continue as usual while we all wait for Steam to finish its review.
Epic Games has approved SG, and I'm also working with GoG to get the page up and running.
As soon as Steam is done reviewing, there will be one announcement log of the S1 release date.
But from now on, all Dev Logs are about Season 2.

To bring back some structure, Bi-Weekly dev logs are back.
You can check out the previous S2 Logs by clicking the "Season 2" tag.
I will repeat some info about Season 2 and a few new things here.
Season 2 ports over your save from your last Season 1 playthrough. (I'm still looking for a way to port different playthroughs simultaneously from S1 to S2.)

Graphical changes from Season 1 to Season 2.
Season 2 will be in 4k. (I already render everything in 4k. It doesn't add work, and you don't need a 4k display to see the difference.)
My friend Messe, UI designer for SG, has also created the new UI, etc., for Season 2.
The main menu

Main_Menu.png

The Gallery
Gallery.png

Load/Save
LoadPage.png

Options

Options.png

It has a very clean and fantastic look. The theme of the main menu can also be changed.
This one up there is the "Glacial" theme.
I've been talking about Blender Short Stories for a while now but just didn't have the time in the past. However, with Season 2, the short stories will become a reality.
Messe was so nice in creating the UI for them, too.
These are just examples of how it would look. (The short stories have their own exe.)

Short_Stories.png Short_Stories2.png

In my opinion, it's just absolutely beautiful.
I will showcase more of his work at different points. But his work elevates the game's UI tremendously.
I mentioned that I'd be signing some new music soon. Sadly one Artist jumped ship with the usual: "Upon further review of your product I am going to decline on having my music in the game."
His loss.

But I still scored some very nice ambient music.
Season 2 Previews (4k attached.)
Some Nadia.

Nadia2.png Nadia_Bastila_Kinrath_Pup_Face1.png

Season 2 is going to be great, and no more reworks to slow me down.
Hopefully, you'll hear from me soon about the Steam release date.

Ocean

Last edited:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Hello,

We will continue as usual while we all wait for Steam to finish its review.
Epic Games has approved SG, and I'm also working with GoG to get the page up and running.
As soon as Steam is done reviewing, there will be one announcement log of the S1 release date.
But from now on, all Dev Logs are about Season 2.

To bring back some structure, Bi-Weekly dev logs are back.
You can check out the previous S2 Logs by clicking the "Season 2" tag.
I will repeat some info about Season 2 and a few new things here.
Season 2 ports over your save from your last Season 1 playthrough. (I'm still looking for a way to port different playthroughs simultaneously from S1 to S2.)

Graphical changes from Season 1 to Season 2.
Season 2 will be in 4k. (I already render everything in 4k. It doesn't add work, and you don't need a 4k display to see the difference.)
My friend Messe, UI designer for SG, has also created the new UI, etc., for Season 2.
The main menu

View attachment 3549745

The Gallery
View attachment 3549746

Load/Save
View attachment 3549747

Options

View attachment 3549748

It has a very clean and fantastic look. The theme of the main menu can also be changed.
This one up there is the "Glacial" theme.
I've been talking about Blender Short Stories for a while now but just didn't have the time in the past. However, with Season 2, the short stories will become a reality.
Messe was so nice in creating the UI for them, too.
These are just examples of how it would look. (The short stories have their own exe.)

View attachment 3549749 View attachment 3549750

In my opinion, it's just absolutely beautiful.
I will showcase more of his work at different points. But his work elevates the game's UI tremendously.
I mentioned that I'd be signing some new music soon. Sadly one Artist jumped ship with the usual: "Upon further review of your product I am going to decline on having my music in the game."
His loss.

But I still scored some very nice ambient music.
Season 2 Previews (4k attached.)
Some Nadia.

View attachment 3549751 View attachment 3549752

Season 2 is going to be great, and no more reworks to slow me down.
Hopefully, you'll hear from me soon about the Steam release date.

Ocean
Hmm, did Nadia's breasts get bigger?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes