Oct 27, 2022
i understand you play this game for the aestethics i finally maybe try it one day just to see if it's that good afterall it's very popular surely for a reason

FunChaser

Nov 7, 2021
If I remember correctly, the Steam version and previous versions use different save folders. So yeah, save compatibility hasn't been the strongest point of this game so far.
It's correct, but you can copy saves between folders, and after that some my saves work OK

Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
It's correct, but you can copy saves between folders, and after that some my saves work OK
Yeah, you can copy, but it's a lottery really. Since the Steam version has changes in Chapter 2, I think saves made in older versions after the old Chapter 2 will likely be incompatible.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
All saves gone again?
You haven't seen the finished remake of chapter 2 with around 2k remade and added renders, so it actually makes sense that you'd have to restart. And the ending is about the same as it was in the ch5 beta, as I understand (I haven't played the beta).
So if you have already seen the beta, the new parts you haven't seen are in chapter 2.

FutureHNDXXX

May 14, 2019
Season 2 - Chapter 1 - Dev Log #12
New
22 minutes ago
Yo,

I signed music for four new Season 2 cinematics.
Pretty awesome.

Oh, I also got a DM from a friend after my last Dev Log that I sounded quite harsh regarding my friend's GF and our issues with Blender and that maybe I shouldn't be talking about it in public.
I should've mentioned that she has had the ~20-hour course since August 2023. If you can't finish a 20-hour course in 10 months, then go on and on about how much work you have invested (you still haven't finished the course). Your priorities aren't aligned correctly.

She also doesn't read the dev logs, nor does she follow my games or any lewd games at all. As she says, it's against her moral compass. That's why I told her I don't need her to model me a ten-headed Dildo, but just typical everyday environments.

Regarding me ranting about work-related stuff in public...
I spend probably 80% of my waking hours working on the games; my only real outlet are Dev Logs.
I will keep venting when I feel like I must do so to conclude a topic. I'm sorry if you don't want to see it but I need it.
And a person on the team who models items and environments for me is a big deal and worth discussing.
And she and I are still totally cool outside of work.

But back to the important topics...

Marvelous Designer

I've been considering the following topic for a while, but I never found the time to investigate it thoroughly.
A few weeks ago, I contacted a few well-known DAZ3D clothes asset creators and asked if they could do a custom job for me. But every single one didn't take commissions at the time.
It's all good, but I need a certain outfit for a future scene. It's very important to me. So, what are my options?
Correct. I do it myself.
So, yesterday I signed up for Marvelous Designer and went straight into it.

Alright, alright... That came out after 10 minutes...
I then followed a tutorial, but I do what I always do, and add my own twists and follow my intrusive thoughts.

I started sewing some elastic waistbands to my test pants.

Yes, I saw that I fucked up the left waistband. I sewed the wrong end to the wrong side.
But it doesn't matter. All of it is just for training.
I did add a little gimmick, though.

I gave it a zipper for fast access.
Before you ask... Yes, it can be opened.

Besides being able to create my clothing, a big part of MD (Marvelous Designer) is that you can use it to simulate clothing in animations... And it's powerful.
When I move to Blender, it will be used for simulations. (I will experiment with it in the short stories, too.)
In the future, I will put the MD stuff into the Blender Logs.
But for the outfit I'm going for, I will need a lot more training... And I won't settle for a low-quality fit. I'll make it work and keep you guys updated!

Who wore it better - Episode 1
In the last Log, I promised I'd do a "Who wore it better."
I totally like the idea of WWiB, especially combined with MD, and I might be able to show off some of my creations in the future, too! (I'd love some feedback on the clothes then, too!)

The first episode of "Who wore it better."
Two heavyweights in terms of beauty...

On the left: Beanp- Eva!
Coming in at a whopping ~183cm (6ft), she's your number-one choice if you want D1 children or need someone to pick a lock with her forearm!

On the right: Elsa!
A shadow from the past, yet she had less screen time than Nadia's banana!
She stands proud at ~177cm. (5.8ft)

The image is available in 4K at the bottom.
There are four additional renders & a voting poll (Winter tier & above)
The winner gets a set with 4-8 images with the outfit. (More NSFW)

Previews:
4K, as always, is attached at the bottom.

So, previews...
This will be the last time you'll see some Bellchen previews for quite a while. Not because I have no more scenes with her... But because I want to keep more things in the shadows.
I show too many previews.
But considering those are Bella's last previews for a while... They're quite lovely.
4K attached.

Until then... Bellchen.
Here we have an out of breath, and slightly sweaty from sparring with Ayua:
Sonya and why she shouldn't lie backward with her arms stretched back even further, while wearing an already tight sweater.

Seriously, I'm not too fond of Summer. It's so hot, and I can't use my mobile air conditioner in my office because the child safety glasses on the window doors are too high for the heat dissipation tube to stick out.
I can't wait until it gets colder again. I'm being cooked alive with my PCs.

I'll see you in two weeks!
  • Ocean

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
On the left: Beanp- Eva!
Coming in at a whopping ~183cm (6ft), she's your number-one choice if you want D1 children or need someone to pick a lock with her forearm!

He's going to hell for this one lol

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes