Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
People forget that mods aren't made by Ocean. They are fan made. And those mods can break the game. There are many people who ask; why can't a load last save? Because of mode you used when you saved the game, but not installed the SAME or any mode. Or dev just made few changes and screwed the save... ;)
Don't be mean man, it's not their fault they can't read the warnings left by mod developers. :KEK:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
next chapter will have one, push the space bar so Nika can have an erection.
I just heard the sound of a thousand keyboards screaming in agony.
Rapidly press the space bar.:ROFLMAO:
Press F to forget summer and cure nika of his erectile dysfunction. :KEK:
I'll raise you a whole chapter devoted to the table top game.
Let's focus on the gym and basketball.:HideThePain:
hahaha-no-bird.gif

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
on Lewd Patcher when I click on Show previous versions, there's a link for Android Chapter 4 (I didn't download 5 PC)...do I not need the patch?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
on Lewd Patcher when I click on Show previous versions, there's a link for Android Chapter 4 (I didn't download 5 PC)...do I not need the patch?
Lewdpatcher doesn't work on Ch5 full. Chapter 5 full is Season 1 and contains all chapters. Using Lewdpatcher will mean you will miss scenes because it's outdated. If you want a patch, use the uncut or infamous one linked on the first page, but be aware that either of those could cause your save to fail when importing to Season 2 Ch1, whenever that gets released. As far as I understand the infamous patch is basically the successor made by a different fan after the first fan stopped making the lewdpatch.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Summer's Gone [S1 Steam + DLC] [Oceanlab] with alain8891 's Uncut mod Taboo Edition and SweatyDevil 's WT mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(1.6 GB)

For other host links join my discord:

If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited:

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Lewdpatcher doesn't work on Ch5 full. Chapter 5 full is Season 1 and contains all chapters. Using Lewdpatcher will mean you will miss scenes because it's outdated. If you want a patch, use the uncut or infamous one linked on the first page, but be aware that either of those could cause your save to fail when importing to Season 2 Ch1, whenever that gets released. As far as I understand the infamous patch is basically the successor made by a different fan after the first fan stopped making the lewdpatch.
Okay i was trying to get into the game after years of wait. (i've readed the first 2 chapters back in the days)
I install the lewdpatcher without thinking much, and a lot of scene wheren't here. When i have the choice to get back at bella or not for midnight, each choice where full of black scene with only the text remaining.
Suffice to say that i'm glad you are answering to that, i didn't wanted to read all the message to avoid spoilers. Thanks you, even if you didn't answer to me personally.

So if i understand right (and i'm not sure i do at all), the game will not deliver at the end, it will only stay +16 and not entering into adult category?
The story and character are interesting so it's fine by me, but because it's one of the best looking game here, it would be a shame if all of this isn't going where it should be, at least in my opinion.

Reactions: fedegrox

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Okay i was trying to get into the game after years of wait. (i've readed the first 2 chapters back in the days)
I install the lewdpatcher without thinking much, and a lot of scene wheren't here. When i have the choice to get back at bella or not for midnight, each choice where full of black scene with only the text remaining.
Suffice to say that i'm glad you are answering to that, i didn't wanted to read all the message to avoid spoilers. Thanks you, even if you didn't answer to me personally.

So if i understand right (and i'm not sure i do at all), the game will not deliver at the end, it will only stay +16 and not entering into adult category?
The story and character are interesting so it's fine by me, but because it's one of the best looking game here, it would be a shame if all of this isn't going where it should be, at least in my opinion.
No problem, where people ask honest questions I try to add answers if I can. I personally avoid mods, because it makes sense to me to play the game the dev released, and if there were official mods, that's a different issue, I could expect some level of support. An unsupported mod causes more frustration when the next release comes out and you have to replay because it's broken the game.

Season 1 attempted to be 16+, but S2 won't be. Not sure if there's anything specifically lewd in S2 CH1 (hard to know until it's released), but the intent from here is for the rest of the game to be 18+. Ocean has licensed music with that in mind, whereas for S1 he had paid for licenses that didn't have an express policy about adult, and they changed their minds (as I understand it).

There's a lot of people in the thread who agree that it would be a shame. My personal opinion is I enjoy the game for what it is and each update has added more, so I'm happy, there's no need to rush with lewds. WiaB (the game that's set before SG which is also in development) had a lewd in the first scene of the game, so I know that Ocean will have excellent lewds when required, but I prefer them to appear in the story when it makes sense, rather than the story stringing together the lewds, and this will require patience for the slow burn. Even if NIka had a functional dick, for him to run around impregnating everyone at college with his personality would be jarring. He's not exactly the most socially fluid person. I actually like the mechanism that he has to build up trust with the characters, rather than treat them as a bunch of slutty hookups.

So yeah, things'll take there time, if you've got patience you'll probably find the story pretty engaging while you wait for the inevitable candy - I'm not sur OCean would survive his patrons if none of the LI's ever got anything in SG.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
I personally avoid mods, because it makes sense to me to play the game the dev released, and if there were official mods, that's a different issue, I could expect some level of support.
I was just going into auto-mode, and was thinking it was like many of these steam release. It's not that uncommon that dev release an adult game on steam and make an official patch for it. It was not the case here and i should take that as a lesson : ) .
Season 1 attempted to be 16+, but S2 won't be. Not sure if there's anything specifically lewd in S2 CH1 (hard to know until it's released), but the intent from here is for the rest of the game to be 18+.
Glad to know that. I mean, i will always put a good writing, meaning a good story and good character first but i'm not gonna say no for a good sexscene, especialy with those good renders. Also the after-sex is generaly a nice moment where character are more open minded about their feeling, and i like to see that.
He's not exactly the most socially fluid person. I actually like the mechanism that he has to build up trust with the characters, rather than treat them as a bunch of slutty hookups.
I'm all for that. To be honest, i'm also someone who was depressed during my high school and i used my new start at university to recover (it took me years). So i can relate to the MC by a lot. This is what hooked me with this game in the first place when i've began to read it years ago. So yeah slow burn it is, and it's for the best.

4.30 star(s) 528 Votes