Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Reknurg

May 24, 2018
How exactly does this mod alter pregnancies? I haven't received calls or notifications from Josephine or Tina even though I impregnated both of them.

May 26, 2019
How exactly does this mod alter pregnancies? I haven't received calls or notifications from Josephine or Tina even though I impregnated both of them.
How many days has it been since you impregnated them? It usually takes a week for any girl to contact you about you impregnating them.

Also, I don't believe this mod affects pregnancy in any significant way.

From the main/first post of this thread, the mod creator only mentions pregnancy when talks about moving the Jenny's pregnancy game to after you finish having sex with her so it doesn't break the flow of the sex scene.

Reknurg

May 24, 2018
How many days has it been since you impregnated them? It usually takes a week for any girl to contact you about you impregnating them.

Also, I don't believe this mod affects pregnancy in any significant way.

From the main/first post of this thread, the mod creator only mentions pregnancy when talks about moving the Jenny's pregnancy game to after you finish having sex with her so it doesn't break the flow of the sex scene.
Yeah it's been more than a week :/

May 26, 2019
Then I'm not too sure about what exactly is happening.
Maybe try having sex and impregnating them again.
If that doesn't work, try impregnating other girls like Consuela, Jenny, or Eve.
These are girls I know (based on prior playthroughs and experience) tell you a week later that they are pregnant.

If you can get other girls pregnant and have them tell you of their pregnancies then the most likely scenario is that there is no actual pregnancy content for Maria and Josephine (both of whom are relatively new characters).
Although I'm not too sure of whether or not Mary and Josephine have pregnancy content.

All I know for sure is that this mod probably isn't the cause of girls not informing you of their pregnancies.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Did the pregnancy minigame trigger at all? Did it say "Fertilized" at the end?

If it did not trigger, you cannot get her pregnant. Maybe you took a cumdoom pill. Or you skipped it by pressing the "Lose!" button.

Oct 17, 2017
after a long time i dled the game again and naughty+lain mods . i apply first naughty then lains mode but for some reason Lains mode isnt working only naughtys its weird cuz my old game was working with both of them without any problems i checked forum but either im blind or i couldnt find an answer for why only 1 of them working

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
after a long time i dled the game again and naughty+lain mods . i apply first naughty then lains mode but for some reason Lains mode isnt working only naughtys its weird cuz my old game was working with both of them without any problems i checked forum but either im blind or i couldnt find an answer for why only 1 of them working
Is Lain's mod working without Naughty installed? I can only answer questions to my mod, for Lain's you should contact him instead.

Oct 17, 2017
Is Lain's mod working without Naughty installed? I can only answer questions to my mod, for Lain's you should contact him instead.
i just installed from what i remember so i was suprised why Lain's not working didnt tried the his mod without yours gonna check on that and ask on his tread thx for quick reply :Bow:

zerox2

Sep 19, 2017
Good night i remember whet the beach scene whit roxxi and the others girls the option to have anal sex exist but i don`t know how to actívate this or this is a mod to pot in the game, somebody have how to actívate this option?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Good night i remember whet the beach scene whit roxxi and the others girls the option to have anal sex exist but i don`t know how to actívate this or this is a mod to pot in the game, somebody have how to actívate this option?
No anal for Roxxy. And I am not the right guy to ask that...

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Can an enlarge fonts be added to the mod? The dialog boxes get to be a real pain to read om smaller screens.

Any chance that some of the other older mods such as oily massage, heatwave & dual paths for Helen/Mia and June/Tammy can be updated and added to "Naughty"????

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can an enlarge fonts be added to the mod? The dialog boxes get to be a real pain to read om smaller screens.

Any chance that some of the other older mods such as oily massage, heatwave & dual paths for Helen/Mia and June/Tammy can be updated and added to "Naughty"????
I enlarged font size on Android, but there are limits. Larger fonts need more space, and that is rare even more on small screens. Also, the increased font size this mod provides on Android for MC's phone got lost during the last game version. I will add it back in the next mod release.

And I fear I am no wizzard. I cannot update older mods by other people, nor is it exactly my job. Regarding dual paths, my mod at least lets you fantasize in MC's bedroom about the paths that have been cut off, so you can at least play the scenes that you missed.

Reactions: Macfinn99

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

version 2.07 is up with quite some new stuff.

Version 0.20.1-2.07:
  • More naughtiness and improvements for Maria's storage room sex scene.
  • Graphical improvements to the nightly pizza delivery minigame.
  • Added highlighting of character buttons when skipping spin bottel minigame.
  • Added tooltips to town map locations displaying the name of characters that are present. Can be configured in the configuration UI. On Android, this is triggered by long-pressing a location. Also, this requires characters' miniatures to be displayed.
  • Character miniatures on town map are now sorted alphabetically.
  • Fixed the broken countdown bar when retrieving Roxxy's pom-poms from coach Bridget's office.
  • Fixed a bug with animated images where frames having composites were refreshed too early in vanilla mode (no smoothing).
  • Fixed animated images looking ugly during rollback when smoothing is enabled.
  • Increased phone text sizes on Android again to what this mod already did before they re-made the phone.
Have fun!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I just uploaded version 2.08 with some corrections and a bunch of new optional content.

Version 0.20.1-2.08:
  • Added mitigation to avoid crash while loading corrupted saves (experimental).
  • Added Crystal, Diane and Jenny hairy options to the optional content, taken from Hairy Saga mod and made fully compatible to this mod (adjusted and added missing images).
  • Some more naughtiness for Josephine's scenes. Requires the optional content archive to be downloaded again.
  • Added missing images to Judith's green hair optional content.
The hairy stuff in the new optional contnet are heavily inspired by the Hairy Saga mod, adjusted to fit into this mod and the new game_overrides system.

Have fun!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can you have we a Hairy Mia version and Have a pierced and hairy Roxy Verison as well maybe? Too
Maybe, some time... ;)

Pierced Eve was kind of natural because before they made her story, she was pierced already. So the mod just brought that back. Roxxy is a different thing, though. I might do it eventually, but it's not easy with all those animations. If you seek a hairy option, maybe try the Hairy Saga mod.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes