Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

the latest update 2.09 features a fix for optional content handling, and another bunch of optional content.

Version 0.20.1-2.09:
  • Fixed a problem with sample screenshots not present in optional content archive.
  • Added optional content for hairy Debbie, taken from Hairy Saga mod and made fully compatible to this mod (adjusted and added missing images).
  • Removed Helen's transparent corsett from the main mod.
  • Added two optional content packs for Helen (transparent corsett with and without bush). Hairy option taken from Hairy Saga mod and made fully compatible to this mod (adjusted and added missing images).
Enjoy!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warrior69

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I updated to version 0.20.1-2.10:
  • More naughtiness for Josephine.
  • Made the configuration UI a bit more transparent and a bit less green.
  • Merged the game menu and the configuration UI to make it easier accessible from within a running game.
  • Fixed background not found when watching the church bell at night.
Have fun!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 2.11 is up with some new stuff:
  • You can now meditate with grace alone in the evening on weekdays, without Odette.
  • Made talking animations nicer in situations where the talking face is shown from the side.
  • Fixed a problem where Maria's storage room sex animation would hang sometimes when smoothing is disabled.
  • Fixed a small bug when a save slot containing a corrupted save would not show the red-cross-icon (vanilla game would simply crash in that case anyway).
In order to get the new solo scene with Grace, you will of course have to finish Eve's route first, and already have had the session together with Odette as well.

Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to 2.11b
  • Fixed a smaller bug with breating and talking animations.

Last edited:

Tyrion1368

Sep 6, 2019
That is not a bug of this mod, it's present in the original game, too. Maybe I fix it if I have time.
Edit: done.
Hi, cause you're an expert about this game and its bugs I ask you: is there a "priority" between the routes to play to avoid "execeptions"? You have to play first the main route and then Jeeny and then...? Or everything is simply casual and determined by your luck in the playthrough? Cause I like this game but sometime I had to do again some steps or it occurred an exception and, also with the original cheats made by Kompas, it's a quite long process to advance in the game... Does your mod fix some of the bugs present in the original game? Thanks a lot if you'll find time to reply to me. Have a nice day

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi, cause you're an expert about this game and its bugs I ask you: is there a "priority" between the routes to play to avoid "execeptions"? You have to play first the main route and then Jeeny and then...? Or everything is simply casual and determined by your luck in the playthrough? Cause I like this game but sometime I had to do again some steps or it occurred an exception and, also with the original cheats made by Kompas, it's a quite long process to advance in the game... Does your mod fix some of the bugs present in the original game? Thanks a lot if you'll find time to reply to me. Have a nice day
Yes, the mod fixes or tries to fix all the bugs that are known to me. But some thing I cannot fix, e.g. an already corrupted or broken save. If you want to avoid breaking saves, save often and only on the main town map or in MC's bedroom, never in the middle of a dialog. And use rollback wisely.

Apart from that, I always use rollback, and I do not always save like I told, and I had problems very seldom. I always play with my mod. There is also no specific order of quests/events that I follow. I always look into the cell phone and do what can be done next.

If a save became corrupted, you often notice immediately when it does not continue where you saved the game, but for instance at the beginning of some other dialog. Do not use such saves. Another indicator of a corrupt save is if rollback does not work even if you have it enabled. Such things happen mostly if you saved the game and then installed an upgrade (or a mod, or a mod upgrade). But as I said, it happens seldom if you save as I told.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi,

I had to make a fix... However, those of you who downloaded the faulty version get a little reward ;)

Version 0.20.1-2.12:
  • Some more naughtiness in Maria's first sex scene (intro).
  • Nicer talking animation broke blinking animation. Fixed that.
Sorry, and have fun!

Tyrion1368

Sep 6, 2019
Yes, the mod fixes or tries to fix all the bugs that are known to me. But some thing I cannot fix, e.g. an already corrupted or broken save. If you want to avoid breaking saves, save often and only on the main town map or in MC's bedroom, never in the middle of a dialog. And use rollback wisely.

Apart from that, I always use rollback, and I do not always save like I told, and I had problems very seldom. I always play with my mod. There is also no specific order of quests/events that I follow. I always look into the cell phone and do what can be done next.

If a save became corrupted, you often notice immediately when it does not continue where you saved the game, but for instance at the beginning of some other dialog. Do not use such saves. Another indicator of a corrupt save is if rollback does not work even if you have it enabled. Such things happen mostly if you saved the game and then installed an upgrade (or a mod, or a mod upgrade). But as I said, it happens seldom if you save as I told.
Thank you very much for your tips! And for your mod too! (y) Have a great day

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
Can you please add font size to configuration? It would be very useful for different screen sizes.
Quality mod by the way. Great work:)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can you please add font size to configuration? It would be very useful for different screen sizes.
Quality mod by the way. Great work:)
Font size is a bit tricky because it largely depends on screen space. I already increased the font slightly on Android devices, but it still has to fit into the say window, the popups and into the phone screen, for example. So if the font gets too large, those would have to be enlarged, too -- thereby covering more of the background and so on. Especially on Android, I would suggest you use the integrated accessibility options for screen magnification if need be.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes