Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
This happens in the evening, when I go to Maria in the Fridge at the Pizzeria and click on "Good night." and only when she kisses MC!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This happens in the evening, when I go to Maria in the Fridge at the Pizzeria and click on "Good night." and only when she kisses MC!
Yes, found it already. Another bug also in the vanilla game. Will be fixed with next mod update.

Edit: fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikilande

erjot

Jun 14, 2020
When I paste all files into "game" folder, game doesn't run. When I delete "presplash.png" file, game starts, saves are loading, everything seems to be OK. What exactly does the "presplash.png" file do ?

Reactions: Hentai0052

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
When I paste all files into "game" folder, game doesn't run. When I delete "presplash.png" file, game starts, saves are loading, everything seems to be OK. What exactly does the "presplash.png" file do ?
It is an image that loads and displays before the game actually shows up. I included it so that you see that something is happening at all when you double-click the program icon. I have no idea why this does not work on some machines. What system are you on (Windows? Mac OS? Android? Linux? What version?)

Can you open the image with another image viewer? Can you try to replace it with any other image instead the one the mod includes and check if the game can load (displaying that replaced image)?

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
It is an image that loads and displays before the game actually shows up. I included it so that you see that something is happening at all when you double-click the program icon. I have no idea why this does not work on some machines. What system are you on (Windows? Mac OS? Android? Linux? What version?)

Can you open the image with another image viewer? Can you try to replace it with any other image instead the one the mod includes and check if the game can load (displaying that replaced image)?
I have actually never seen this image on Android since I started using this mod(around v0.19.0). Mod always loads and runs fine though.

erjot

Jun 14, 2020

Yes, I can open this image in XnView. After replacing it with other images, the game does not start either. My system is Windows XP SP3 and that's probably why this problem may appear. As I understand, without "presplash.png" all mod content should appear in the game?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yes, I can open this image in XnView. After replacing it with other images, the game does not start either. My system is Windows XP SP3 and that's probably why this problem may appear. As I understand, without "presplash.png" all mod content should appear in the game?
I cannot see a reason why it should not work with the presplash as well, but yes, if the game starts at all it should work. There is no coding specifically that should prevent it to work on XP SP3.

However, I am wondering if there still is hardware that supports that OS...

Edit: When the image is present and the game does not start, does simply nothing happen or does it hang with the image being displayed? Do you see the task in taskmanager? Does it consume CPU power?

erjot

Jun 14, 2020
When the image is present and the game does not start, does simply nothing happen or does it hang with the image being displayed? Do you see the task in taskmanager? Does it consume CPU power?
No, nothing just happens. There is no process in the task manager, there is no difference in CPU power consumption. The game just doesn't start.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi all,

version 2.13 is up with some fixes.

Version 0.20.1-2.13:
  • Improvement of the talking animation.
  • Fixed: Tooltips on town map showed "Debbie" and "Jenny" even if they were renamed by the player.
  • Fixed MC missing face when saying "Good night" to maria in the evening.
  • Workaround for an issue with the game soft-locking itself late at night when MC cannot sleep yet because something is stil to be done, but it's too late already for that.
  • Workaround for an issue with Ms. Dewitt being in teacher's lounge and auditorium at the same time, soft locking the vandalized auditorium quest.
Have fun!

Edit: Uploaded the wrong version to Workupload, corrected that.

Last edited:

Catboy45

Feb 16, 2020
the game crashed when I opened the in game computer for the first time. Something about not finding "backgrounds/computer_no_nude.png'. Any ideas?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I was wondering if it works with Lains Mod Pack?
People say it works. I did not check personally, so use at your own risk.
the game crashed when I opened the in game computer for the first time. Something about not finding "backgrounds/computer_no_nude.png'. Any ideas?
I guess you are not using the most recent version of the mod. If you do, please attach a save here so that I can reproduce the issue.

VaniCrid

Jul 31, 2018
So I installed a fresh game and only installed this mod but for some reason it's not working. I followed the first pages direction and put the extracted folders in the \game folder but nothing happens. When I start the game I dont see any changes to the main menu like it should. Is there something I'm missing?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So I installed a fresh game and only installed this mod but for some reason it's not working. I followed the first pages direction and put the extracted folders in the \game folder but nothing happens. When I start the game I dont see any changes to the main menu like it should. Is there something I'm missing?
Somehow you did it wrong. What is the content of the game folder now?

Warrior69

Dec 13, 2017
So the game folder has its original files in it plus all the folders containing the files for the mod it looks like this now.
Forgive me, but your "\game" folder it's a mess. I think you fused togheter "game" and "game_overrides".
This is the real situation (look at the images), according to the instructions that Srksrk 68 gave to us all:

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So the game folder has its original files in it plus all the folders containing the files for the mod it looks like this now.
Forgive me, but your "\game" folder it's a mess. I think you fused togheter "game" and "game_overrides".
This is the real situation (look at the images), according to the instructions that Srksrk 68 gave to us all:
It appears you extracted the optional archive and put the contained folders *into* the game directory. However, the game_overrides folder itself has to be placed *beside* the game folder instead. Also, I think you only installed the optional content but not the mod itself. The content of the mod itself has to go *inside* the game folder, not beside it.

The game folder has to contain, among others, the scripts, the overlays and the images folder after installation. The game_overrides is one level above.

Warrior69: this seems to be wrong in your installation since you have the scripts, images and overlays folders twice, one copy besides the game folder -- which is wrong. It only works because the game does not look for them there.

Reactions: Warrior69
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes