Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
my game work fine but mod scenes wont open
i think i did something wrong about files transfer.thats why can someone send me files photos
Look at the last three posts on page 62 of this thread. If this does not help, post your file listing here.

iamamisan

Jul 30, 2018
The last time I played STS and installed this mod it was the best experience I had with the game. Finally got back into playing it again since the release of the update. I was checking the readme and correct me if I’m wrong but the incest patch is now working with this mod?! 100% better! Thanks for the hardwork!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The last time I played STS and installed this mod it was the best experience I had with the game. Finally got back into playing it again since the release of the update. I was checking the readme and correct me if I’m wrong but the incest patch is now working with this mod?! 100% better! Thanks for the hardwork!
Yes, it's reported to work. I don't use it, though, so no promises.

May I ask when your last time playing this game was?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I thought, to shorten the waiting time for the update of the main story, I release the new version of the mod. This time, there is a rather long change log, so expect quite something to try out!

Version 0.20.1-3.00:
  • Give Josephine a sloppy second! Or a third! How many can she take?
  • Re-added Becca's forgotten solo sex creampie animation.
  • Minor correction to Jenny shower soap breathing animation.
  • Possibility to enable/disable the mod entirely with the configuration UI (parameter DISABLE_MOD). Note: this will enable/diasble all mods but may have side-effects with other mods.
  • Configuration options to enable vanilla or default values for all configuration options at once (parameter VANILLA).
  • Configuration option to disable all optional content at once (parameter NO_OVERRIDES).
  • Fixed a bug in cookie jar where watching a scene could break another scene.
  • Quests appear as tooltip for MC's phone, no need to open the goals app. Adjustable by new configuration parameter PHONETOOLTIP.
  • Resent dialog lines appear as tooltip for the question mark in the lower right screen corner. Adjustable by new configuration parameter HISTORYTOOLTIP.
  • Tooltips in the cookie jar. Adjustable by new configuration parameter COOKIETOOLTIP.
  • Possibility to increase font size even more. Note that this may cause clipping to occur.
  • Adjustments for customized font sizes.
  • No restart required any more for adjusting font size and say dialog box transparency.
  • No restart required any more for enabling initially disabled blinking, talking and breating animations.
  • Some changes and improvements to configuration UI.
Have fun!

Edit: Small bugfix

Version 0.20.1-3.00b:
  • Fixed Josephine sloppy second animation not working in single frame mode.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
yes, I have original game but I don't understand at all English how to use a mod in original sorry.
  1. Install original game.
  2. Run original game. Be sure it works correctly.
  3. Close original game.
  4. Download mod from first page of this thread: .
  5. Put downloaded archive here: ....\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\game.
  6. Extract downloaded archive to this place. Should contain folder "scripts" and folder "images", among other stuff.
  7. Run game and see if it works.

SergejGamer73

Nov 8, 2018
  1. Install original game.
  2. Run original game. Be sure it works correctly.
  3. Close original game.
  4. Download mod from first page of this thread: .
  5. Put downloaded archive here: ....\SummertimeSaga-0-20-1-pc\game.
  6. Extract downloaded archive to this place. Should contain folder "scripts" and folder "images", among other stuff.
  7. Run game and see if it works.
I try now but say something txt missing not work

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I try now but say something txt missing not work
That file "Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt" is in the archive you extracted in step 6 of my list. You should find it in the same folder where the folders "scripts" and "images" are to be found, inside the "game" folder. If not, you did something wrong.

Yes, *you* did something wrong. It works for anybody else, so the only thing you can do is do it again, following the instructions *to the letter*. Make absolutely sure you downloaded the correct archive (the one I linked in step 4 of my instructions)!

Edit: use the updated link:

Maybe you can post a screenshot of the "game" directory like it appears in Windows Explorer.

Last edited:

SergejGamer73

Nov 8, 2018
That file "Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt" is in the archive you extracted in step 6 of my list. You should find it in the same folder where the folders "scripts" and "images" are to be found, inside the "game" folder. If not, you did something wrong.

Yes, *you* did something wrong. It works for anybody else, so the only thing you can do is do it again, following the instructions *to the letter*. Make absolutely sure you downloaded the correct archive (the one I linked in step 4 of my instructions)!

Edit: use the updated link:

Maybe you can post a screenshot of the "game" directory like it appears in Windows Explorer.
Thank you bro work now I see what I missed copy in folder :)

Saji02

Apr 20, 2020
May I ask if this works with incest patch, lain and ikaruga mods all together? I dont know if the other mods will conflict with this mod but since I want all of them I want to make sure if it will work.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
May I ask if this works with incest patch, lain and ikaruga mods all together? I dont know if the other mods will conflict with this mod but since I want all of them I want to make sure if it will work.
Ikaruga mod does not seem to have been updated beyond version 0.17, so you can answer this part of the question yourself. Lain's mod has been reported to work. But the more you install, the more problems might arise. Try for yourself. Lain's mod does no longer have the walkthrough included afaik.

Saji02

Apr 20, 2020
Ikaruga mod does not seem to have been updated beyond version 0.17, so you can answer this part of the question yourself. Lain's mod has been reported to work. But the more you install, the more problems might arise. Try for yourself. Lain's mod does no longer have the walkthrough included afaik.
Thank you, i guess i will only put your mod and the incest patch. But here comes the problem, an exception has occured error everytime I load a save. I followed your instructions on android and this still occurs.

As an additional problem, though not much related to your mod, I want to access the debug menu so that I can change the time so that I will progress in the game much faster since I already finished the much older version of this game, I cant access it due to the phone obstructing it whenever I click on the time tab it disappears entirely. Please help me.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you, i guess i will only put your mod and the incest patch. But here comes the problem, an exception has occured error everytime I load a save. I followed your instructions on android and this still occurs.

As an additional problem, though not much related to your mod, I want to access the debug menu so that I can change the time so that I will progress in the game much faster since I already finished the much older version of this game, I cant access it due to the phone obstructing it whenever I click on the time tab it disappears entirely. Please help me.
Wow, thanks for finding that!

I updated the first post with a fix.

Version 0.20.1-3.00d:
  • Increased naughtiness of creampie animation.
  • Fixed Josephine creampie animation missing after sex when only one creampie was given.
  • Fixed a problem with rollback.
  • Fixed a problem with the phone blocking the debug menu.
Edit: had to fix another problem with the debug menu.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warrior69

Saji02

Apr 20, 2020
Wow, thanks for finding that!

I updated the first post with a fix.

Version 0.20.1-3.00d:
  • Increased naughtiness of creampie animation.
  • Fixed Josephine creampie animation missing after sex when only one creampie was given.
  • Fixed a problem with rollback.
  • Fixed a problem with the phone blocking the debug menu.
Edit: had to fix another problem with the debug menu.
Thank you for this fix

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes