Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
All the Josephine sex scene animations seems to be completely broken now with smoothing turned off. The MC is completely unhinged, hehe.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
All the Josephine sex scene animations seems to be completely broken now with smoothing turned off. The MC is completely unhinged, hehe.
You're right, didn't notice that. See if I can fix it.

I would not say "completely broken", though. It flickers a bit for me sometimes, that's all.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can you try this fix?

Extract the file images.rpy from the attached archive to \game\scripts\core.

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
Can you try this fix?

Extract the file images.rpy from the attached archive to \game\scripts\core.
Yeah, broken was probably not the right word, but the layers was completely out of sync and the animation on MC was erratic.
Anyway the new script seems to have fixed it. I tested all three variants of the scene and it looks correct now. Thank you:)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah, broken was probably not the right word, but the layers was completely out of sync and the animation on MC was erratic.
Anyway the new script seems to have fixed it. I tested all three variants of the scene and it looks correct now. Thank you:)
Thanks, updated first post with the fix.

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Hey all, figured I would share my installation order document here. I had it for myself so I could remember with each update, but I realized that others might get a use for it too! I expanded it to have more detail and (tried to) make it stupid-simple for someone with enough of a grasp of English to use this site to understand. If anything is unclear, please let me know. Aside from the Lewdpatch, this is for all 4 currently up-to-date mods for SS: Naughty Tribute, Lain, Hairy Saga, and the Extra Lines Incest mod.
I can't guarantee that it will always be kept up-to-date, but I'll try at keeping it that way! I hope y'all like it and hope it helps someone (maybe you!) from scouring through thread histories or posting the same comment about compatability.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey all, figured I would share my installation order document here. I had it for myself so I could remember with each update, but I realized that others might get a use for it too! I expanded it to have more detail and (tried to) make it stupid-simple for someone with enough of a grasp of English to use this site to understand. If anything is unclear, please let me know. Aside from the Lewdpatch, this is for all 4 currently up-to-date mods for SS: Naughty Tribute, Lain, Hairy Saga, and the Extra Lines Incest mod.
I can't guarantee that it will always be kept up-to-date, but I'll try at keeping it that way! I hope y'all like it and hope it helps someone (maybe you!) from scouring through thread histories or posting the same comment about compatability.
That's actually a pretty nice summary on how to install everything.

I would like to add tow things:
  1. The next version of Naughty Tribute Mod will no longer modify the just_wokeup.rpy file which Lain's mod also modifies, i.e. no longer a need to overwrite anything and no longer will you lose a feature installing both mods (for the time being at least, until both of the two decide to modifie another file at the same time).
  2. I cannot guarantee that Hairy Saga Mod functions correctly for girls that are also being modified by Naughty Tribute or the optional content. There should be no crash but might be graphical glitches. For best result, disable one (Hairy Saga or Naughty Tribute) for conflicting girls. In fact, the hairy options Naughty Tribute provides are (except Eve) taken from the Hairy Saga Mod, but with added frames that were missing from the original, plus some corrections.

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
That's actually a pretty nice summary on how to install everything.

I would like to add tow things:
  1. The next version of Naughty Tribute Mod will no longer modify the just_wokeup.rpy file which Lain's mod also modifies, i.e. no longer a need to overwrite anything and no longer will you lose a feature installing both mods (for the time being at least, until both of the two decide to modifie another file at the same time).
  2. I cannot guarantee that Hairy Saga Mod functions correctly for girls that are also being modified by Naughty Tribute or the optional content. There should be no crash but might be graphical glitches. For best result, disable one (Hairy Saga or Naughty Tribute) for conflicting girls. In fact, the hairy options Naughty Tribute provides are (except Eve) taken from the Hairy Saga Mod, but with added frames that were missing from the original, plus some corrections.
Ok, thank you! I haven't seen any conflicts going through the Cookie Jar. With the file that is provided on the Hairy Saga page for compatability, what does that do? Does it still work?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
it would be nice to be able to give a sloppy second to all the girls and not only with Josephine ... :)
Yes, it would ;)

But it does not come from alone. One after the other. At the moment, this is (in different variations) possible for Jenny (sneak into her bed and watch the hidden scene at the end -- it's hidden, so maybe you would not want to use the fast-forward key), Ms. Bissette (obviously, just after the first pull-out) and Josephine (explicitly via menu option).

Some other after-sex animations involve MC's dick playing with the creampie as well: Grace, Diane (boob job cum inside), Mrs. Johnson (threesome), Mia, Roxxy (locker sex), Consuela (kitchen, stairway), Maria (kitchen). I will add more of cours.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Ok, thank you! I haven't seen any conflicts going through the Cookie Jar. With the file that is provided on the Hairy Saga page for compatability, what does that do? Does it still work?
Honestly, I do not know, I did not check in depth. Some animations were out-of sync, others were kind of bugged (some lacked transparency for instance), so I fixed them for my mod. I did not keep track how they look without my mod installed. Especially, I can only support what I provide officially.

chtc88

Sep 8, 2018
Weird, seens incest content is on but I only installed naughty tribute and lains mod following Jonny guide. Can anyone help?

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Weird, seens incest content is on but I only installed naughty tribute and lains mod following Jonny guide. Can anyone help?
Lain's mod adds the incest patch. To remove the patch, delete the file "patch-v0201.rpa". However, I cannot guarantee Lain's mod working with it. It doesn't *seem* to be necessary, but that's where I would check.

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Hey just a heads up, I started up a new game (just using your mod, to be sure) and enabled Judith's green hair. The very first scene in the locker room with her doesn't have the green hair enabled, only the red.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey just a heads up, I started up a new game (just using your mod, to be sure) and enabled Judith's green hair. The very first scene in the locker room with her doesn't have the green hair enabled, only the red.
Oh. Do you have a save?

Edit: found it, will fix it soon.

Edit 2: O well, this was a stupid one. Go to the folder "game_overrides\judith_green\images" and move the folder "combo" into the folder "characters". I will update the optional content.

Edit 3: Updated.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BruceMcGivern
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes