Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
please add more preg sex like the missy pregnant demo you shared
Well, this would be part of the original game at one point in the future. You already got it for Maria, so I guess there is more to come. Currently, I would rather focus on things that are not very likely to be in the vanilla game soon. Just like the update I am going to upload in a couple of minutes ;)

Reactions: 4Finger

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I just uploaded version 3.01. This time with some fixes and the possibility to give Maria sloppy seconds, just like already available for Josephine.

Have fun!

Version 0.20.1-3.01:
  • Give Maria a sloppy second in the storage room!
  • Made Mod more compatible to Lains Mod by no longer modifying file just_wokeup.rpy
  • Made option to dress/undress Diane during sex scenes available in replay mode as well.
  • Small improvement of Maria's kitchen sex scene.
  • Configuration changes now survive a rollback.
  • Fixed the broken cheat console machine menu. Use this with care, I will take no responsibility! DC has to fix it himself eventually.
Edit:

Version 0.20.1-3.01b:
  • Fixed Maria sloppy second single frame animation.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I'd like to share the first Jenny pregnant sex scene. I figured to make use of the bug that is already in the game (you can visit Jenny at night in her room even when pregnant and have sex, but without pregnancy). Now you will get the real thing!

Version 0.20.1-3.02:
  • Improvement to Maria sloppy second animation.
  • Made the bug in to a feature so that you can have pregnant sex with Jenny when sneaking into her bed. She also wakes up in the correct state the next morning.
Enjoy!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
missy demo?
I will add more eventually. However, I am only one person. Also I will focus on girls that already can get pregnant and who will not be re-made by DC in the near future.

And the Missy demo is just that: a demo, and a quick and dirty one. It needs a lot of work to make this right.

Reactions: hapikala_donut

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

version 3.03 is a small update that adds some x-ray sex animations for Roxxy, Missy and Becca.

Version 0.20.1-3.03:
  • Added some x-ray sex animations automatically kicking in before cumshot: Roxxy locker, Missy beach solo, and the beach foursomes with Roxxy, Missy and Becca.
Have fun!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello,

just stopping by to bring you a nice update while waiting for the real one ;) Version 3.04 let's you have more pregnant sex, this time with Josephine.

Version 0.20.1-3.04:
  • Bang Josephine when pregnant! Complete with sloppy seconds.
  • Fixed the Tony introduction scene at pizzeria when it triggered late at night due to some strange circumstances (normally not possible).
  • Small fixes to the game menu.
Have fun!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Finally, the most wanted thing for Consuela!

Version 0.20.1-3.06:
  • Pregnant sex with Consuela!
  • You can tell Consuela to dress/undress now even if she is pregnant.
  • Improvements to Eve pregnant sex scene.
Have fun!

Edit: updated to version 3.06b with some fixes:

Version 0.20.1-3.06b:
  • Fixed pregnant sex triggering for Eve and Jenny even after delivery.
  • Graphical improvements for Consuela pregnant sex.
  • Graphical improvements for Roxxy, Missy and Becca x-ray animations.

Last edited:

bryanboss007

Jun 25, 2020
Finally, the most wanted thing for Consuela!

Version 0.20.1-3.06:
  • Pregnant sex with Consuela!
  • You can tell Consuela to dress/undress now even if she is pregnant.
  • Improvements to Eve pregnant sex scene.
Have fun!
Hello thanks for uploading this mod , I read the instruction text that is in the file but I seem to get this error when I start the game , can anyone please help ?
Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 16.35.22.png

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hmm. I am not a linux expert (is it linux?). Must be something with paths. Does the game run when installed fresh, without any mods?

Edit: on second glance, you created the wrong folders. The scripts folder must be directly under the game folder, not inside a "Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod...." folder in the game folder.

Last edited:

bryanboss007

Jun 25, 2020
Hmm. I am not a linux expert (is it linux?). Must be something with paths. Does the game run when installed fresh, without any mods?

Edit: on second glance, you created the wrong folders. The scripts folder must be directly under the game folder, not inside a "Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod...." folder in the game folder.
Thank you for you help you were correct and it works now , btw do I have to create a new save to get the mod to work or can I continue with my save I already have?

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Hey srksrk, since you've been working on a bunch of pregnancy stuff lately, have you thought of adding more naughtiness to said pregnancy?

Like Eves' mentions that her breasts have grown a cup but it doesn't really show it, while Josephine complains that hers hasn't grown at all. Maybe you could give them a upsize or two during pregnancy and make it a permanent increase after like three kids or something, I mean, I doubt you'd make it so turning Eve into a broodmare gives her Odette level tits, but give them a little something extra for their efforts.

At the very least could you maybe add some milk rivulets or something to them? Them squirting milk (or squirting in general) is something I'd like to see.

Anyway thanks for this great mod and keep up the good work.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you for you help you were correct and it works now , btw do I have to create a new save to get the mod to work or can I continue with my save I already have?
It should work with your existing save, if you created it when in the main city map or MC's bedroom, and not in the middle of something. Others may also work but the chance to have them corrupted is higher. Also, there cannot be a 100% guarantee that even the good ones work, but I always change between modded and unmodded game and seldom have problems.

If your save won't work, disable the mod in the options, restart, load that save and save it again in a clean way as I described. Enable the mod again, restart and try again. If your save is already corrupted, however, nothing can be done about it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey srksrk, since you've been working on a bunch of pregnancy stuff lately, have you thought of adding more naughtiness to said pregnancy?

Like Eves' mentions that her breasts have grown a cup but it doesn't really show it, while Josephine complains that hers hasn't grown at all. Maybe you could give them a upsize or two during pregnancy and make it a permanent increase after like three kids or something, I mean, I doubt you'd make it so turning Eve into a broodmare gives her Odette level tits, but give them a little something extra for their efforts.

At the very least could you maybe add some milk rivulets or something to them? Them squirting milk (or squirting in general) is something I'd like to see.

Anyway thanks for this great mod and keep up the good work.
Wow wow wow, I fear that would all be too much effort. I mean, drawing a belly (basically part of a circle of skin color) is something else than drawing a pair of breasts, complete with anatomic details and physics. I am not an artist and that would exceed my experitise...

I can only work with what is there already. I had to learn that if you mod an animation, you have to do it precisely pixel-wise, or it will just look wrong. By pixel I mean pixel.

Secondly, what you propose would also mean story writing, and that is something I am also not proficient in I fear.

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Wow wow wow, I fear that would all be too much effort. I mean, drawing a belly (basically part of a circle of skin color) is something else than drawing a pair of breasts, complete with anatomic details and physics. I am not an artist and that would exceed my experitise...

I can only work with what is there already. I had to learn that if you mod an animation, you have to do it precisely pixel-wise, or it will just look wrong. By pixel I mean pixel.

Secondly, what you propose would also mean story writing, and that is something I am also not proficient in I fear.
Of course, of course, I was just throwing an idea at ya, that's all.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes