Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

medievilknight

Dec 7, 2019
I bet you loaded a save from a version with an incompatible third-party mod installed. If you think that's not the case, please attach a save here so I can check. But I would guess the problem is there with the unmodded game as well and not related to this mod.
I thought so cause when i use a clean unmodded version the game full crashes as opposed to with mods when I can roll back. Ill try and check to see if others would know. Btw can't play without your stuff cause it makes it much better.

Hentai0052

Apr 24, 2018
Really In this new version ??? I don’t see that Camshow preggo sex is an or you mean something you can add later then ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Really In this new version ??? I don’t see that Camshow preggo sex is an or you mean something you can add later then ?
There is no camshow preggo sex (yet). Apart from what is in the game originally (pregnant Maria Kitchen sex), this mod adds:
  • Jenny (sleep-over in her room)
  • Eve (reverse cowgirl)
  • Grace and Odette (all combinations)
  • Consuela (stairway)
  • Josephine (all scenes)

DDB

May 17, 2017
At the tattoo parlor party it says to go to rooftop to find Odette next to the tent, I go there and MC says "what is Jenny doing here", and after that there are no clickable npcs only thing you can do is go back down the stairs. Anyone knows whats this about?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
At the tattoo parlor party it says to go to rooftop to find Odette next to the tent, I go there and MC says "what is Jenny doing here", and after that there are no clickable npcs only thing you can do is go back down the stairs. Anyone knows whats this about?
Is this only with the mod or also in unmodded game? Attach a save here to reproduce.

DDB

May 17, 2017
Is this only with the mod or also in unmodded game? Attach a save here to reproduce.
I got the bug in modded version , your mod + lain
The 1-6 save is right on the rooftop, I tried loading that save in unmodded version but i get an error
The 2-1 is infront of the parlor in case you cant load the first one
Edit: apparently Jenny is supposed to be dancing with the girl from the library

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Maybe I'm missing something with this mod. When having sex with Jenny for the camshow or in the pool, you don't get the option to try and get her pregnant. The same issue happens with Becca's mom in their apartment. You can give her the creampie, but the mini game doesn't come up. It shows up fine when having sex with her in the bank.

Smasher124

Apr 20, 2019
I got the bug in modded version , your mod + lain
The 1-6 save is right on the rooftop, I tried loading that save in unmodded version but i get an error
The 2-1 is infront of the parlor in case you cant load the first one
Edit: apparently Jenny is supposed to be dancing with the girl from the library
theres your problem right there " lain mod " is not for game version 20.5

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
srksrk 68 could you help me with something? I know this is not the right thread but u seem to be a good person :p. So here is the scenario- I didnt allow Tony to be present while Mc and Maria were having productive process in the pizzeria, so now my question is that is there some way i could ( with the help of some commands in the console or altering something) change the value " tony watches = FALSE TO " tony watches = True". I have been hearing some rumours in the forum that tony might die if i didnt allow him to witness Mc and Maria's scene. So is there any way i could change that value? Thanks

tony 2.jpg tony 1.jpg

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Maybe I'm missing something with this mod. When having sex with Jenny for the camshow or in the pool, you don't get the option to try and get her pregnant. The same issue happens with Becca's mom in their apartment. You can give her the creampie, but the mini game doesn't come up. It shows up fine when having sex with her in the bank.
The changelog states that Jenny pregnancy is disabled until her story is done in the current playthrough, to avoid inconsistencies. However, they introduced a bug in the unmodded game which causes Jenny to never become pregnant. I implemented a fix/workaround for that which will be included in the next mod version.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
srksrk 68 could you help me with something? I know this is not the right thread but u seem to be a good person :p. So here is the scenario- I didnt allow Tony to be present while Mc and Maria were having productive process in the pizzeria, so now my question is that is there some way i could ( with the help of some commands in the console or altering something) change the value " tony watches = FALSE TO " tony watches = True". I have been hearing some rumours in the forum that tony might die if i didnt allow him to witness Mc and Maria's scene. So is there any way i could change that value? Thanks

View attachment 815638 View attachment 815637
OK, because I am such a good person, I am doing this for Tony.

Open the console and type
Code:
M_tony.set('watches', False)
I hope this will save his life!

But I am not sure if it will have side effects, use it on your own risk.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

JuCa10

Feb 8, 2019
Hi, insanely awesome mod!

What is the safest way to upgrade the mod from 0.20.5-0.03 to 0.20.5-0.04 without loosing my safes, if I may ask?

PS: I've delivered sooooo many Pizzas already (If I'd have to catch up with the amount of Pizzas I delivered, I'd need something faster than that blue sportscar, and of course I don't mean one of these lame useless Boulders, I'm speaking of a ROCK here!)

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi, insanely awesome mod!

What is the safest way to upgrade the mod from 0.20.5-0.03 to 0.20.5-0.04 without loosing my safes, if I may ask?

PS: I've delivered sooooo many Pizzas already (If I'd have to catch up with the amount of Pizzas I delivered, I'd need something faster than that blue sportscar, and of course I don't mean one of these lame useless Boulders, I'm speaking of a ROCK here!)
Just install the new mod version. That should work.

Reactions: JuCa10

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
And I don't have to delete the files of the old mod first?
Thank you
You can to be sure, but it should not matter if you follow the instructions. It does not hurt to install fresh from time to time, after bigger upgrades for instance. Like the one that comes in a few minutes ;)

Reactions: JuCa10

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I just did the new content completely, and here it is!

Version 0.20.5-1.00:
  • Naughtified Iwanka's sex scene.
  • Naughtified Melonia's sex scene.
  • Corrected Erik's position on town map when he is at the treehouse.
  • Corrected Iwanka's position on town map when she is on the yacht.
  • Breathing and blinking animations for new Ivy, Mrs Johnson, Debbie, Jenny, Diane, Iwanka and Melonia content.
  • Fixed Jenny cannot get pregnant even if her route is complete.
  • Fixed Consuela mixed naked/clothed after her story has been reset in the main story.
Have fun!

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes