Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
2% in a week :LOL:
the last 10% is always harder than the first 25%, and that goes for whatever, in life.

So as .18 comes to a close, the new question we have to ask ourselves is when will .19 come out and my guess is October/November 2020. What are your thoughts?
I vote that it will be faster than this one. Unless they plan to rework again many characters or feel the need to introduce a lot of new ones. Then you have to consider the amount of hscenes.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So as .18 comes to a close, the new question we have to ask ourselves is when will .19 come out and my guess is October/November 2020. What are your thoughts?
According to DC the art for 18.5 is basically done by now which means he's actually working on 0.19. I'd guess they'll try to release it in september. It looks like he found a second animator (he's even looking for a 3rd one?) and thus we may see a little bit less backlog in that department.

The above is why I think DC doesn't want to stay working on SS indefinitely, despite the money. Most people get bored working on the same thing over and over, and with DC being an actual artist, I would think it would be even moreso the case for him.
That's certainly true. There was a time when he talked a lot about his next projects, but I think he realized that SS will take quite a bit more time than he expected. That said, I'm fairly certain that he'll deliver a pretty much complete game and won't back out before at least all those important stories are told.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
i cant resist the urge to leave a like with that picture of yours....what kinda of sorcery is that?

To be fair, in Diane's case it was clear that she'd only get a revamp and an extension while in Jenny's case there likely won't be that much old content left. I mean, her quest- and storydesign was really bad and the whole DEX thing was just the icing on that cake. I'm fairly certain that replaying her story will feel a lot better compared to Diane, where indeed a lot was changed but most of those changes where so subtle that many probably didn't even care.

Else you'll probably be happy to hear that, according to Dogeek, we'll get a new cheat mode in which all stats are done. So there won't be any stat grinds for replays anymore.
her character/personality didnt help it too,her original route transpires a forceful atmosphere,to make things worse,even DC felt that her scene were rapey....to me,well,she is only annoying enough for me to not give a fuck about it,so i probably grew insensible to that part,i'm probably between the people who think the only good thing about this update is the separation between Somrak training and Jenny route,but i'm really rooting for DC and Sploosh surprise me as they did on Roxxy update(which probably turned up to be the best update made until now,since it made Roxxy change from annoying bitch to top tier waifu material to some)...

i feel personally attacked by this post, let me tell you this.. if judith wants to win maybe dc needs to make her lose a couple pounds, as long as this doesn't happen i'm gonna keep voting for my two favourite summertime saga waifus eve and mia.
HOW DARE???You take out what you just said about my fave,she is perfect exactly with all those delightful pounds she have,you dont see me saying that Eve needs to blimp-sized tits to be a decent character,do you?

joke aside now,help the ginger make her way up guys,she needs a up on her morale,she is just as cute as Mia,so why cant she have a turn too bro?i would love to see route,cuz if DC dont put Consuela on this update on Jenny's,we will probably only get to see that juicy bum in the latinas route...

This is my first comment on this site, though I've been a lurker for a while. I just wanted to say... can we put the pitchforks down? This game is the best there is and if the latest update is taking a while, how about... play one of many other great games that are on this site for free?

I don't get it lol.
you get used to it,seriously,by the second half of the next semester these guys will be going all out again....shit and honey stocks never run low when there is people with the need of slinging at each other...

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I've liked that they have added a bugs tracker to the regular Status Tracker. Anyone want to guess how high the number of bugs gets before the last release of 18?

Reactions: seraphimd2

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I've liked that they have added a bugs tracker to the regular Status Tracker. Anyone want to guess how high the number of bugs gets before the last release of 18?
Let's say 105.
Either way, it'd be nice to finally see the bugs getting ironed out once the rest is at 100% instead of just waiting for launch with no indication.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
i think i'm going to try to wait until 18.5, its going to make the pain of waiting for eve's update hurt less the later i play the jenny update
I haven't played since U16...

The struggle is real...

Oh, and before I forget...

Judith is caught between a rock and a hard place. June has far more purpose than she does and she's one of two or three "Big Girls"

The problem is that Judith got overshadowed by June and her story is hidden in the teacher stuff. She seriously needs far more personality before she pulls more people to her but it's doubtful that a lot of people will really do it when she's polled so poorly and her story is hidden in the shadows.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
HOW DARE???You take out what you just said about my fave,she is perfect exactly with all those delightful pounds she have,you dont see me saying that Eve needs to blimp-sized tits to be a decent character,do you?

joke aside now,help the ginger make her way up guys,she needs a up on her morale,she is just as cute as Mia,so why cant she have a turn too bro?i would love to see route,cuz if DC dont put Consuela on this update on Jenny's,we will probably only get to see that juicy bum in the latinas route...
don't you fucking dare talking about my wifes tits amigo! they are absolutly perfect the way they are. eve is perfect in every way. just the right amount of thicc in the right places. she is also pure and you will really need to work if you want bang her in 0.19. judith already spread her legs in 0.0001. that makes her a complete slut! fat SLUT!!! SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Oh, and before I forget...

Judith is caught between a rock and a hard place. June has far more purpose than she does and she's one of two or three "Big Girls"

The problem is that Judith got overshadowed by June and her story is hidden in the teacher stuff. She seriously needs far more personality before she pulls more people to her but it's doubtful that a lot of people will really do it when she's polled so poorly and her story is hidden in the shadows.
Don't know, I never really had the feeling that June was popular... and let's say she is missing two important assets compared to Judith. Else I'm fairly certain that she will remain a side character within Erik's story (comparable to the latinas, Missy and Becca for example). When it comes to Judith, I think it's important to see that the whole point of her story is to make her more confident/attractive/interesting, which means she isn't really the most interesting character at this point. I mean, those who really like somewhat shy, nice and cute girls will probably rather vote for Mia.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
i would like to see it hit 100,but that would probably mean it would take even more time...but it would still be cool

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Wish I had the mental fortitude you've got and could skip an update. :p You're in for a treat when it comes to new content you get to play through. :)
That's why I do it. This, Something Unlimited, Princess Conquest, and L&S make it worth it to just play games in rotation between everything else I'm doing.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Don't know, I never really had the feeling that June was popular... and let's say she is missing two important assets compared to Judith. Else I'm fairly certain that she will remain a side character within Erik's story (comparable to the latinas, Missy and Becca for example). When it comes to Judith, I think it's important to see that the whole point of her story is to make her more confident/attractive/interesting, which means she isn't really the most interesting character at this point. I mean, those who really like somewhat shy, nice and cute girls will probably rather vote for Mia.

That's exactly it. June has the purpose of being Erik's girl while Judith is only invested in MC. So she gets shunted to the side while Mia is getting some attention. Even further is the fact that Mia probably has the most potential of change as I said a long time ago.

Judith seriously needs a personality and possibly something to make her stand out and that has been missed since her character introduction.

I personally think that Judith could have done the deed of being Erik's side squeeze and being the smart one, but I digress. The point is that both girls are in the same space as it stands and that's one of the reasons you see Judith so low in the polls IMO.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
don't you fucking dare talking about my wifes tits amigo! they are absolutly perfect the way they are. eve is perfect in every way. just the right amount of thicc in the right places. she is also pure and you will really need to work if you want bang her in 0.19. judith already spread her legs in 0.0001. that makes her a complete slut! fat SLUT!!! SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
how-dare-you-sir-how-dare-you.jpg

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Judith seriously needs a personality and possibly something to make her stand out and that has been missed since her character introduction.
Well, making her (personality) stronger is basically the point of her story so one can hardly do it before she gets her update - it would basically ruin her plot. I'm pretty sure that Judith will get a really nice story while June will probably get another scene and that's it. I mean, I can understand why DC didn't chose one the main girls for Erik... given how sensitive some people can be.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Judith's story doesn't make sense to me. She fools around with MC in the bathroom and lets him grope her boobs, but she is shy and reserved about modeling in the art class. Those two things contradict each other IMO. Really, at this point she doesn't have a story of her own. She is a support character in a few other plots.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
That's exactly it. June has the purpose of being Erik's girl while Judith is only invested in MC. So she gets shunted to the side while Mia is getting some attention. Even further is the fact that Mia probably has the most potential of change as I said a long time ago.

I personally think that Judith could have done the deed of being Erik's side squeeze and being the smart one, but I digress. The point is that both girls are in the same space as it stands and that's one of the reasons you see Judith so low in the polls IMO.
well,i do remember that June was made based in someone that used to appear on the streams chat,cant recall her name,but it was exactly her profile there,which DC put,i think she was the third character based on a real person,first one i remember is the salesgirl in the comics store,the second was thetittyshit,and she was the third
Judith's story doesn't make sense to me. She fools around with MC in the bathroom and lets him grope her boobs, but she is shy and reserved about modeling in the art class. Those two things contradict each other IMO. Really, at this point she doesn't have a story of her own. She is a support character in a few other plots.
you do realize that she is clearly the girl who have a enormous crush on MC,dont you?she wants basically to please him,but she get way to flustered around others thanks to the excessive bullying she receives from the Latinas...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Don't know. She obviously likes MC and it's quite a difference to have fun with the guy you like or to stand naked in front of several "random" people to be drawn. Especially if one isn't really sure about one's body.

Else it's of course true that she hadn't had her update and thus doesn't really have a story, just like Annie, Ronda or Eve for example. But at least they are supposed to get one down the line, while actual support characters won't.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

The parts in the teacher update help build up her character and flesh her out a bit. Remember that the bathroom stuff is EARLY stuff and hasn't been updated for months. So when people finally get to the big girls update, I'm sure most of this will be more coherent. It's more like a bandaid than a true fix.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes