manneychin

May 8, 2017
v0.18 looks like a May release but I don't get why not wait 1-2 more months for v0.18.5 when Jenny content will actually be finalized according to DC. I'm amazed many have the time to play v0.18 from start let alone do it again for v0.18.5. So with v0.18.5 and an updated incest mod the release date looks more like August/September.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
v0.18 looks like a May release but I don't get why not wait 1-2 more months for v0.18.5 when Jenny content will actually be finalized according to DC. I'm amazed many have the time to play v0.18 from start let alone do it again for v0.18.5. So with v0.18.5 and an updated incest mod the release date looks more like August/September.
jesus bro what a goddamn shit guess that was bro.....

Reactions: Sync and Sorye

Teiky

Jun 24, 2017
Im curious about this update. If it ends up being as dogshit as the last Diane update. people are gonna rage hard. This one has taken about nearly 6 months so the content should be worth it. Hopefully he dosent remove scenes this time also.
Diane update wasn't bad. it was only bad if you don't want to replay Diane portion of the game, the update itself was well done

Reactions: Sync

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Diane update wasn't bad. it was only bad if you don't want to replay Diane portion of the game, the update itself was well done
I wouldn't call Diane update bad. It just didn't grab me. I didn't care about it much as I don't really care about Diane all that much in the first place.

DC really made his job harder by making the Roxy update so damned good. I think everyone is gonna compare future updates to hers.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
v0.18 released in May. v0.18.5 released in June. Incest mod will take at least one more month. August looks reasonable to me.
The incest stuff is fan made and has nothing to do with DC though. It'll solely depend on wether someone wants to take the time or not. Else I doubt it's going to be another month after the release until 0.18.5 drops, after all the art for 18.5 is already done and the update won't consist of much more than those few animations.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
okay question guys, what kinda music do you guys think our queen eve would be listening to?

i was thinking about something like this

at first because she is after all an artsy emo girl. but then i was like, wait.. the blue hair.. she totally has a little bit of a raver in her too. so maybe she would listen to something like this

but then i remembered that her group of friends do the rap battles in the park, so she must have also have a soft spot for battle rap?

what do you guys think? sorry if i come of as autistic i'm just very stoned its 4/20 after all

Reactions: AngelAIGS

obibobi

May 10, 2017
The Diane update was a big heaping pile of shit. It should be compared with the Roxxy update as they had roughly the same time in development, the Roxxy update developed the character and had lots of nice moments and scenes.

Diane's personality was never developed, just being horny aunt and the actual content, sexy or just story in general was tiny compared to Roxxys. It also ruined the pregnancy aspect, what should have been a really big deal in the story was just throwaway npc generator.

Acluduo

Jul 19, 2017
hello guys i hope u can help me with this the game always crashes when i sleep it is skip-able but i think when i skip the event r not loaded correctly plz help
i have the incest patch and the two mod that r on the main thread here
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 182, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/core.rpy", line 63, in Sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 93, in sleep
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not Event_Queue

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 1840, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 87, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 72, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 182, in script
  File "D:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-17-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-17-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 182, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/core.rpy", line 63, in Sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 93, in sleep
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not Event_Queue

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.17.5
Sat Apr 20 22:09:17 2019

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Gotta agree that the Diana update wasn't that good. She actually lost characterization with the update IMO. Also, the removal of the kitchen sex scenes really shouldn't have happened. She basically starts having sex with the MC and then instantly wants to get pregnant. (Nevermind Debbie never realizing that the baby is MC's and just being ok with a threesome where the MC can creampie them both.)

DC really should have had a few lead up sex scenes where they used a condom. Possibly one where they run out, go bareback, and MC barely pulls out in time. Ramp up the tension of both wanting him to blow his load inside.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Will there be any threesomes in the Jenny update?
as far as i know there wont be one. bc jenny is a greedy bitch and want to keep that cockt all for herself, but there is going to be a threesome with jenny and roxxy in the futer if those werent any FAKE NEWS!

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
as far as i know there wont be one. bc jenny is a greedy bitch and want to keep that cockt all for herself, but there is going to be a threesome with jenny and roxxy in the futer if those werent any FAKE NEWS!
Cock* future*

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes