• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Don't know, I never really had the feeling that June was popular... and let's say she is missing two important assets compared to Judith. Else I'm fairly certain that she will remain a side character within Erik's story (comparable to the latinas, Missy and Becca for example). When it comes to Judith, I think it's important to see that the whole point of her story is to make her more confident/attractive/interesting, which means she isn't really the most interesting character at this point. I mean, those who really like somewhat shy, nice and cute girls will probably rather vote for Mia.

That's exactly it. June has the purpose of being Erik's girl while Judith is only invested in MC. So she gets shunted to the side while Mia is getting some attention. Even further is the fact that Mia probably has the most potential of change as I said a long time ago.

Judith seriously needs a personality and possibly something to make her stand out and that has been missed since her character introduction.

I personally think that Judith could have done the deed of being Erik's side squeeze and being the smart one, but I digress. The point is that both girls are in the same space as it stands and that's one of the reasons you see Judith so low in the polls IMO.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
don't you fucking dare talking about my wifes tits amigo! they are absolutly perfect the way they are. eve is perfect in every way. just the right amount of thicc in the right places. she is also pure and you will really need to work if you want bang her in 0.19. judith already spread her legs in 0.0001. that makes her a complete slut! fat SLUT!!! SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
how-dare-you-sir-how-dare-you.jpg

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Judith seriously needs a personality and possibly something to make her stand out and that has been missed since her character introduction.
Well, making her (personality) stronger is basically the point of her story so one can hardly do it before she gets her update - it would basically ruin her plot. I'm pretty sure that Judith will get a really nice story while June will probably get another scene and that's it. I mean, I can understand why DC didn't chose one the main girls for Erik... given how sensitive some people can be.

Reactions: seraphimd2

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Judith's story doesn't make sense to me. She fools around with MC in the bathroom and lets him grope her boobs, but she is shy and reserved about modeling in the art class. Those two things contradict each other IMO. Really, at this point she doesn't have a story of her own. She is a support character in a few other plots.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
That's exactly it. June has the purpose of being Erik's girl while Judith is only invested in MC. So she gets shunted to the side while Mia is getting some attention. Even further is the fact that Mia probably has the most potential of change as I said a long time ago.

I personally think that Judith could have done the deed of being Erik's side squeeze and being the smart one, but I digress. The point is that both girls are in the same space as it stands and that's one of the reasons you see Judith so low in the polls IMO.
well,i do remember that June was made based in someone that used to appear on the streams chat,cant recall her name,but it was exactly her profile there,which DC put,i think she was the third character based on a real person,first one i remember is the salesgirl in the comics store,the second was thetittyshit,and she was the third
Judith's story doesn't make sense to me. She fools around with MC in the bathroom and lets him grope her boobs, but she is shy and reserved about modeling in the art class. Those two things contradict each other IMO. Really, at this point she doesn't have a story of her own. She is a support character in a few other plots.
you do realize that she is clearly the girl who have a enormous crush on MC,dont you?she wants basically to please him,but she get way to flustered around others thanks to the excessive bullying she receives from the Latinas...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Don't know. She obviously likes MC and it's quite a difference to have fun with the guy you like or to stand naked in front of several "random" people to be drawn. Especially if one isn't really sure about one's body.

Else it's of course true that she hadn't had her update and thus doesn't really have a story, just like Annie, Ronda or Eve for example. But at least they are supposed to get one down the line, while actual support characters won't.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

The parts in the teacher update help build up her character and flesh her out a bit. Remember that the bathroom stuff is EARLY stuff and hasn't been updated for months. So when people finally get to the big girls update, I'm sure most of this will be more coherent. It's more like a bandaid than a true fix.

BRENT JONES

Nov 10, 2017
whats going on with my game i put the incest patch in and the game started with me calling the women mom sister now it just has me calling them there names instead

Jul 28, 2017
for every clown arguing the game is free moving forward. Give yourself an uppercut.

When the next update alone goes live, it cost real people 200 - 250K to make. Just because he says it's free, thats the final product. without support no product.

Hell every game on this website is technically free.....

But games dont get past version 0.3, and why? because people like me who actively support patreon projects are getting the sh!ts with developers like this, and thus don't put more money into new developers.

Which is the real crime here.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
The excitement for this next update is so overwhelming. Gonna be soo good can't wait for it.

Word to the wise? You're gonna blue ball yourself that way. Play something else. Keep tabs. Wait until it's ready. Because I can guarantee that if you shoot your load in the first day or two, you end up rubbing that thing raw and not enjoying it as much.

Give it a day or two. Let it marinate. Then savor it.

Reactions: Page_Turner
Nov 28, 2017
Well, Well. Looks like we all are getting ready for the update. Diane's update was the most disappointing one from DC, for me at-least. Hopefully there are no removed scenes in this update.

I predict mid May release.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The update is almost done, they are waiting for the last animation, after that 1 or 2 days to implement and bug test the rest.

Knockout883

Nov 3, 2017
Word to the wise? You're gonna blue ball yourself that way. Play something else. Keep tabs. Wait until it's ready. Because I can guarantee that if you shoot your load in the first day or two, you end up rubbing that thing raw and not enjoying it as much.

Give it a day or two. Let it marinate. Then savor it.

I've got a few others to play. I check in every now and again on this game. Honestly one of the best i've played in a while.

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
This thread should be divided to two thread, discussion about game and discussion and complaining about when will be next release, because 90% of posts are not about game but about releasing and progress, and this is really mindnumbingly tedious to read.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
This thread should be divided to two thread, discussion about game and discussion and complaining about when will be next release, because 90% of posts are not about game but about releasing and progress, and this is really mindnumbingly tedious to read.
It may very well be annoying to read, but those posts are about the game - The developer and the process of developing are part of a game. Maybe not directly for the experience of the game or the consumer, but when a game like this - which is bankrolled by the patrons - is talked about, development plays quite the big roll and shouldn't be underestimated or just swept away. That's a quick way to piss off a lot of people.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
You forgot to add a third one, for the people who still believe you have to pay to play the game

Reactions: JKH18
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes