Energylite

Apr 15, 2019
I think guys are quite harsh on DC, i mean the update is pretty cool. If you read everything, it takes 2hrs or more to do the updated content (english is not my native language).
But im a bit disappointed on maria's preggo scene hm

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
That’s my biggest grip with this project. Even if he decided he’s the only one doing art on the project since it’s his game, fine. Why aren’t saves fixed? Don’t keep repeating the tired line of the old code is crap. You had 6 months and more than enough money to hire a coder and fix it. Plenty of other places to show people they’re getting an ROI on their time and money.
It's just the cause and effect of patreon. For every NLT Team that releases regular, high quality updates on a fixed twice monthly schedule, you have six dozen games that release at varying speeds to milk that patreon money. Summertime Saga is actually one of the better ones.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
"Maria, Josephine and Tina can now be impregnated." This legit almost made me forget how bad the game is and downloaded it. :KEK:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
First of all, YES!, new version of a top 5 adult game.
Second... sooooooo the new pregnancies... can you have sex with them pregnant yet? Or at least get lactation from more than Diane? Not a deal breaker if not, still a great game, but a brutha can hope...

Reactions: SirWilliam

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
they can afford another artist.
Before anyone else says "no one can copy DC's art style", I'd just like to remind people that copying art styles is one of the cores of any animation team, be it CGI or hand drawn. Technique and style can be learned.

It's why to me, the "lone artist" story has just been a bad excuse some of you are really hooked on. It is why it's slow, but it shouldn't be the case.

satyer5

Nov 11, 2017
Before anyone else says "no one can copy DC's art style", I'd just like to remind people that copying art styles is one of the cores of any animation team, be it CGI or hand drawn. Technique and style can be learned.

It's why to me, the "lone artist" story has just been a bad excuse some of you are really hooked on. It is why it's slow, but it shouldn't be the case.
Maybe it's like Michael J. Kricfalusi. He might be too demanding when it comes to his art.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Sweet, new art and new characters. That means Sunshine Valley can finally update their stolen shite art, too.

Francipio

Aug 8, 2016

Every single major game developer farms out a huge amount of asset creation to SEA/Asia and then touches them up in-house, yet somehow adding a single artist to Summertime Saga would be a herculean feat. :rolleyes:

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
It's an inherent flaw with the patreon model. Without checks and balances in place to ensure content is delivered on a regular basis, it won't ever be delivered on a regular basis by a successful patreon. Just be glad that DC and company deliver worthwhile updates. Milfy City released one complete update last year and it took three attempts to do it, before ICSTOR wimped out on making the game. The team making Innocent Witches puts out one update every two to three months and there hasn't been a worthwhile update in three years. Amity Park puts out solid updates, but does so at an even slower pace than Summertime Saga. Something Unlimited updates roughly once every nine to tend weeks with five minutes of content. Even the best games on Patreon still release only a few minor scenes every couple of months. A couple of my favorites I forgot existed because they haven't updated since the middle of last year. Until Patreon forces its users to adhere to a proper content release schedule we will never see an improvement on this front. Patreon users are encouraged to waste time and DC is far from the worst offender.

DC and co make take their sweet ass time, and they could definitely afford a few new members of the team to get content out quicker, but ultimately most games can't match Summertime Saga for quality of content even if they beat it soundly with quantity. There are a few that do, but Summertime Saga is better than the norm. WHich is kind of pathetic if you think about it.

Aaaanywho, pooorn time.

Honestly, wish people would move away from patreon, they already becoming heavy handed with NSFW content, it wont be long before another purge comes around.

zepovik1

Dec 21, 2017
Okay just finished this update. It is pretty meh, minigames are annoying and story is not great at all. It feels more like 1 month update. Also the new redhead woman is so horrible.

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes