ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I didn't want to go through all that from the beginning. I don't know how badly it's bugged.
The problem is when I finish one path and start another that path I finish is incomplete and I have to finisth it over and over and over, it was too annoying so I quit that game.
So I''ll wait until version 22 and see how much content we get to by that time.
They should put more content for everyone that includes mom, aunt, sister roxxie dexter mafia dudes etc.

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
Sorry if I missed Something but only 4 new scènes and I must play again from the beginning ?

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Jeez, pages of stupid shit about how much he earns. I've been there from the beginning, he invested his time and effort to come up with this game and unlike many stupid devs he didn't put his game behind a paywall. He "risked" his time, made improvements on his project and now reaping the rewards. If there are "better creators", go support them with your own money! So stupid to come up with BS like "People should support x and not y!", It's their goddamn money, they do whatever they want with it.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Man, I really wish DC would find somone to help him with the art, we will only get the main story content this year and maybe a small update around halloween or christmas time.
DC don't want another artist cause if he will hire someone he had to pay him big bucks & the game will be finished faster this will result in less milking time

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
meh, I thought it was good. Clocked in at 2.5 hours to get through it all on cheat mode. Not a fan of needing to grind the pizza delivery to progress the story but whatever. I haven't played since 0.18, so I can't participate in arguments as to whether it was worth the wait. Was surprised by how much I liked Josie (and how much content she got). Anyone know what the branching path at letting Tony be there or not is? I know obviously it affects whether or not he watches, but are there any other changes down the line?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
not sure what people are complaining about this is the only game where evevy time theres an update there are new people to impregnate(3 is a 300% improvement in my book) so it has every other game that takes forever to update beat by leaps and bounds

that said the need to restart every update slowly scratches away at my sanity

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes