exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Has anyone managed to unlock this one? is this one unlock by doing other character storyline? (im hoping its not that scene where maria falls and show her panties)
Sem Título.png

May 2, 2020
There is no content they could realistically give it to him other than searching for why his dad died and dealing with the mafia, and they did both
That's story progression, which you can classify as content if you wish, but I don't think anyone would be happy with purely story progression as the content for an update.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Zelai

May 8, 2019
Shouldnt the dev themselves provide saves up to date with their most recent content? (as taffy tales does for example) That would stop 99% of the complains about save compatibility.
Maybe leave the branching quests off too if the dev cant provide a way to pick the option for those on the save.

I legit dont understand why thats not a thing.

May 2, 2020
True but then they gave him content in this update though
I think we're talking past eachother. Maria, not!Hendricks and care dealership lady got adult content in this update, within the context of the MC getting story progression. And while making the MC be the primary focus of the update is a valid storytelling choice, it doesn't give a good framework for providing h-content, which IS the primary point of the game.

Reactions: jaimss

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
and again old saves don`t work !!! why someone download this shit to play again and again and again from start ???

king1304

Feb 5, 2020
and again old saves don`t work !!! why someone download this shit to play again and again and again from start ???
Because there are multiple changes in the beginning as well and apparently ren'py doesn't recognise certain changes if they are made in a certain way. Also apparently some do work but only from mc's bedroom and when you are not in the middle of an event.

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
it doesn't give a good framework for providing h-content, which IS the primary point of the game.
I would say h-content is not the primary point, remember that dc at first would have made it so you could only fuck the girls after dates and stuff before changing his mind, the game is more of a sandbox with h-scenes as rewards for helping people

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Because there are multiple changes in the beginning as well and apparently ren'py doesn't recognise certain changes if they are made in a certain way. Also apparently some do work but only from mc's bedroom and when you are not in the middle of an event.
better to fix bugs and not making changes !

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes