Zaitsev

Feb 25, 2018
how do you get the third maria scene?
if it's the BJ one, u need to do make pizza mini game probably after your first sex with maria, which if you completed the task she will reward u with BJ

i'll upload the persistent file and saves on the thread request save file

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
okay so its not that saves are not compatibile but saves at bedroom after 0.19.5 can be used

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
this game starts to disappoint me. I don't want to talk about the length of the contents (even if after 4 months something more is expected), but about the management of the story. there is talk of the main story ... so I expect updates for Debbie, Jenny, Diane, women linked to the story of the MC's dad. instead no, the main story updates Maria, Josephine and Tina ... (Tina? ah yes ... a new minor character). this is what bothers me, disappoints me, DEV creates new characters with each update and creates a story and leaves out the historical and previously created characters. Debbie, Judith, Annie, Ronda, Coach Bridget, Principal Smith, Anna, Cassie, Liu, Mrs. Johnson are waiting for an update from the first version or almost. then there are others such as Mia, Roxxy, Jenny, Diane who need further updates. Instead today we have Tina, tomorrow I don't know ... we will have a Samantha then a Georgina ... in short, a new character and the "old" ones remain there to "fill themselves with dust".

Jun 14, 2018
Well, this update explains why I play the game once per ~8 versions. No idea how they that amount of cash with that amount of content. I get it, art is fine but there are other games with good art, that doesn't make so much money while they have a better story and more content with each update. I think the software company that I work for, doesn't make that much money per month.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Yeah I know you're right. but what I wanted to say is that the "old" characters both main and secondary (example for the story of Mia would operate Helen, Angelica. for the story of Mrs Johnson we would have Anna, Erik, June etc ...) are set aside "to make dust" in favor of new ones.
Then I misread your intent. That's fair criticism of the game.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes