popober

Jun 9, 2017
Going by the changelog, it seems they fixed that dialogue where you're pretty much forced to lie to Eve about your virginity. Hope they further tweak her route, specifically with reducing the dick size and removing that BJ scene. I prefer my traps with tinier dicks, and I think that scene was mandatory to progess -- although I could just be misremembering that latter point.

May 2, 2020
Lol. No it didn't. It was worked on congruent with the update that preceded it. Watching DC's livestreams is a chore but he drops bits an pieces about his schedule that make most of this stuff make sense. He ought to just release more progress reports.
The code is actually always the bottleneck to these updates, so the art, at least the art that they show on streams, can become disjointed with the rest of the game development. For instance, DC is already working on the Rhonda update in the streams despite still having .20.5 to release in the meantime. Consuela's update was released ~2 months after the Eve update.

May 2, 2020
I would say the mc is the eve in this case
He's the focus of the update, but he himself doesn't get content, if that makes sense. Eve was both the focus of her update and the primary content driver. Having a character like that allows the other secondary characters to get far less content while still feeling like a major part of the update. Imagine if the Roxxy update was solely composed of like, the spinning the bottle scenes. Roxxy would come across as having the same importance wise to her two friends despite it being her update.

TitanJoker911

Apr 29, 2017
Not gonna lie this update is disappointing. Most of the update is a crappy pizza minigame. Which you have to do multiple times so you can access the next part of the story. Then you have to go to the car dealership to get a better vehicle, but before that you have to do mindless quests just so you can get that upgrade. Don't get me wrong love this game, but at this point seems like this game is coming one big meme. Especially with them over using the pizza-time line from Spider-Man 2. What I'm trying to say is the quality has gone down quite alot recently. It's concerning the amount of money dc and his crew is making and the amount of time a update takes there should be more content then there is. Especially for this update. I would rather if he released the full story update instead of releasing it in 2 parts. By the way I know the game is free. This is just my opinion.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes