Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ There's like 8 updates left purely on new girls, then about 2x that amount for remakes/new pregs/new systems (dating, prom night, etc), so yes, we'll be all dead or immune by then

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Stousbige

Jul 2, 2017
Ok, so I am kinda late to the party with this game. I use to love Summertime Saga when it first release, but I got distracted and put this down for along time. I really like games that have pregnancy in some form and the last time I played this game that wasn't even in the planned release stuff. So how many of the girls can you impregnate? and I'm assuming these routes have a decent amount of content since the hospital has a maternity ward and everything.

Nov 10, 2017
Ok, so I am kinda late to the party with this game. I use to love Summertime Saga when it first release, but I got distracted and put this down for along time. I really like games that have pregnancy in some form and the last time I played this game that wasn't even in the planned release stuff. So how many of the girls can you impregnate? and I'm assuming these routes have a decent amount of content since the hospital has a maternity ward and everything.
There are quite a few girls who can become pregnant. off the top of my head: diane, jenny, eve, grace, odette, maria, tina, jospephine, conseula. There may be more im forgetting.

However, the implementation is pretty much barebones and devoid of content. Only maria has an actual sex scene while she is pregnant, and even then its a recycled scene at an angle where you can barely see the pregnant belly.

The rest of the pregnancies just involve the girl becoming pregnant and growing the baby bump. Then they give birth and have the child with them for a week in game, before the child is shipped off to the daycare for eternity. From then on its as if the pregnancy never happened. Rinse and repeat.

Stousbige

Jul 2, 2017
There are quite a few girls who can become pregnant. off the top of my head: diane, jenny, eve, grace, odette, maria, tina, jospephine, conseula. There may be more im forgetting.

However, the implementation is pretty much barebones and devoid of content. Only maria has an actual sex scene while she is pregnant, and even then its a recycled scene at an angle where you can barely see the pregnant belly.

The rest of the pregnancies just involve the girl becoming pregnant and growing the baby bump. Then they give birth and have the child with them for a week in game, before the child is shipped off to the daycare for eternity. From then on its as if the pregnancy never happened. Rinse and repeat.
I mean that's better than nothing. I honestly was never really expecting even that much in terms of content so I'll take it

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I vaguely remember being able to scroll-wheel up to go back in scenes/text. How do I enable that again?
It was disabled by the devs because they broke it. You can still enable it with Unren or Naughty Tribute Mod. I wouldn't risk it myself but there you go.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
So what's the verdict?

I feel like ever since the last few updates, each one has taken around 2 months longer than the last, and has had consistently less sexy content. I'd even be willing to bet the next point update will not even come out this year.

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Honestly, too much waiting for such a small update. Im giving up on those games.
you got a lot of game. Download the update, play and wait for other update of your favorite game with the other game you can find here.

Where is the problem? And you got everything for free... stop acting like a spoiled brat ...

Last edited:

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Maybe I missed it, but is there any impact to the game going forward when you fuck Maria?

I know you get to choose whether or not Tony stays, but does that affect anything? There's a warning, and I'm just curious what story progression it actually influences. Does it make it more difficult to progress with others or is it something story related?

Like if we don't let Tony watch does he get jealous and betray us and if he does watch, then he won't?

Just curious, cause I'm unsure if I missed that info somewhere. Much appreciated.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nothing for now, aside a few dialogue changes during the smex scene(s). Probably gonna affect 0.20.5 and further .....

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Maybe I missed it, but is there any impact to the game going forward when you fuck Maria?

I know you get to choose whether or not Tony stays, but does that affect anything? There's a warning, and I'm just curious what story progression it actually influences. Does it make it more difficult to progress with others or is it something story related?

Like if we don't let Tony watch does he get jealous and betray us and if he does watch, then he won't?

Just curious, cause I'm unsure if I missed that info somewhere. Much appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ulf Gustafson

Oct 7, 2018
Buggy as hell, started a new game and after several hours the game stopped the progress and all of a sudden all my grades was gone, had all my school work back to D and the game has somehow jump back to the beginning, 5 hours of my life to waste, i won't play this shitty game again.

crossline21

Jan 17, 2020
not complaining about the update after all this is a FREE game, it maybe short but i am still hoping for the 20.5 will have more content in it.

Eve is the best character in the game..Just saying

GI_Joe69

Oct 14, 2018
My game is bugged and idk why.. I need to get jenny's cheerleading outfit from the attic for her camshow but its already in my inventory even tho i still get the "get the outfit from the attic" when i enter her room..
if someone knows how to fix this, I'm all ears.

Reactions: justoo
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes