Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Buggy as hell, started a new game and after several hours the game stopped the progress and all of a sudden all my grades was gone, had all my school work back to D and the game has somehow jump back to the beginning, 5 hours of my life to waste, i won't play this shitty game again.
Mad much ? Maybe if you saved more than once in 5 hours you wouldn't be here crying like a 5 years old who dropped his icecream on the floor. Also, 0.20.1 is the most stable version we ever got, 99%+ chances it fucked up is on you and/or mods
My game is bugged and idk why.. I need to get jenny's cheerleading outfit from the attic for her camshow but its already in my inventory even tho i still get the "get the outfit from the attic" when i enter her room..
if someone knows how to fix this, I'm all ears.
You got it too fast, if you go out and get any item before the game asks you for it, there's a big chance it'll lock out .....
Every time I save for the night and load it up the next day, it's reset a lot of progress. Like I saved right before Jenny finds you peeping through the telescope, but the next action was to go back and buy the electroclit for her, and I can't re-progress back through the story because I already hacked her laptop, so it's perma-stuck on that step. Also I already fucked debbie, but it went back to the prompt to jerk off on her bed, and keeps reminded me to do it everytime I go downstairs, now yesterday I got to the 69 part with Eve, saved and went to bed, wake up and it reset to her changing out of beer soaked clothes. Will this keep happening? SHould I just give up, or stop closing the game until i beat it entirely?
Save in the morning or on the town map. Never bugged on me for the 6+ hours I've been playing 0.20.1

lukeduderino

Apr 2, 2018
I have to say this update was kinda confusing in terms of new content. We had proper introductions and expanded stories for some characters (I loved Tony and Maria), and how the new Mafia content is blending with the game, but other parts are dissapointing. Josie is kinda meh, she is like one of those bland e-girls who spends too much time online, and the amount of sex scenes, which are a big part of the game, is very dissapointing. Also Tony became a cuck at the end? Bro, wtf...
I guess I got too excited for the Roxy and Eve updates, which are my favorites, that I am expecting this kind of content every single update. But c'mon, this is the Main Story's update, it has to be something big, bigger than the others!

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Are the shakedowns from the russians scripted or random? I just ended up losing more than a thousand bucks (withdrew from the bank and was on the way to get the scooter.) Should I be expecting this a lot?

jackaaa

Jul 22, 2018
Mad much ? Maybe if you saved more than once in 5 hours you wouldn't be here crying like a 5 years old who dropped his icecream on the floor. Also, 0.20.1 is the most stable version we ever got, 99%+ chances it fucked up is on you and/or mods

You got it too fast, if you go out and get any item before the game asks you for it, there's a big chance it'll lock out .....

Save in the morning or on the town map. Never bugged on me for the 6+ hours I've been playing 0.20.1
Also mine is bugged, every save i have , once loaded , i get in to the school and it says "Mrs Smith wanted to see me in her office,up on third floor" i don't know what to do

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ What version (PC, Mac, Android) ? Mods ? Did you try loading an older save (0.19 and before) and it fucked ? Start new in 0.20.1 and check if it bugs up.

Started fresh game in 0.20 and the only notbug I've seen is getting the beach house too fast locking the "return to town map" icon grey. Just loaded my morning save from that day, didn't sleep in the house (that was the buggy part) and everything was normal

Game doesn't go out of its way to fuck you up, unless you mod it or do funky things with it

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Are the shakedowns from the russians scripted or random? I just ended up losing more than a thousand bucks (withdrew from the bank and was on the way to get the scooter.) Should I be expecting this a lot?
I think when you reach a certain amount of money the russians appear. That is why tony tells you to deposit your money in the bank.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
It was disabled by the devs because they broke it. You can still enable it with Unren or Naughty Tribute Mod. I wouldn't risk it myself but there you go.
That's a shame, I thought maybe I disabled it by pressing something and fing up my game

the scrollback is something I really like about Renpy

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I have to say this update was kinda confusing in terms of new content. We had proper introductions and expanded stories for some characters (I loved Tony and Maria), and how the new Mafia content is blending with the game, but other parts are dissapointing. Josie is kinda meh, she is like one of those bland e-girls who spends too much time online, and the amount of sex scenes, which are a big part of the game, is very dissapointing. Also Tony became a cuck at the end? Bro, wtf...
I guess I got too excited for the Roxy and Eve updates, which are my favorites, that I am expecting this kind of content every single update. But c'mon, this is the Main Story's update, it has to be something big, bigger than the others!
It is disappointing that the Maria story doesn't involve much interaction with Maria, while recent updates like Eve had a lot of time invested in working on the relationship. Regular players basically have to grind for the stats and money $$$ to advance there for the bulk of the gameplay which kinda sucks but the update is also supposed to be about the story rather than the girls. I disliked all the Russian mob scenes too but at least we got Uncle Tony out of it

Roxxy still the best update so far imo also it feels like it was the most lengthy one of them all, this one just flew by because I didn't have to do the grind of the stats/money part of the new content

Reactions: Omniel

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Still buggles the mind how any1 sane enough isn't on cheat mode 24/7 in this game. Since you gotta restart every patch, why play with no $/stats ? Just so you can come here and moan the game is a pos that you gotta re-grind every 2-3 months ?

Just play cheat mode and do the new route, everything else is in the cookie jar unless you go out and delete your stuff. Takes roughly 1 hour if you read and take your time. No drama, no butthurt, not much bugs, nothing.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
^ Still buggles the mind how any1 sane enough isn't on cheat mode 24/7 in this game. Since you gotta restart every patch, why play with no $/stats ? Just so you can come here and moan the game is a pos that you gotta re-grind every 2-3 months ?

Just play cheat mode and do the new route, everything else is in the cookie jar unless you go out and delete your stuff. Takes roughly 1 hour if you read and take your time. No drama, no butthurt, not much bugs, nothing.
Not everyone is a returning player, I know that I didn't use cheats when I first played. Secondly, this first part of the main story is wayyy shorter when you do have cheats enabled like many of us do

speaking of bugs lol for new players it seems accessing the old content is what tends to break the game and cause problems and I'm glad it ain't me

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Like I said earlier in the thread : started fresh for 0.20, redid every route from scratch and the only notbug I encountered was getting stuck with a grey map icon since I bought the beach house too fast. Nothing breaks when you play the game as intended, not even having max stats and infinite $ on day 1

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
I cant make the correct drink for Dianne... putting the correct material all the time.... it alwasy makes the 3rd one with the pineapple all the time... it this a bug or i am missing something else?

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I cant make the correct drink for Dianne... putting the correct material all the time.... it alwasy makes the 3rd one with the pineapple all the time... it this a bug or i am missing something else?
If it doesn't make the drink that you're putting in the ingredients for, I'd have to assume it's a bug. No idea what could cause it though. Are you running any mods? Cheat mode? Any and all information could be helpful for people able to help.

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
i got that bug too
just do her garden and come back the next day

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
^ Like I said earlier in the thread : started fresh for 0.20, redid every route from scratch and the only notbug I encountered was getting stuck with a grey map icon since I bought the beach house too fast. Nothing breaks when you play the game as intended, not even having max stats and infinite $ on day 1
I started from a 0.19.5 rescue with eve completed and a lot of suns I retraced all the other stories and no bugs

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes