JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
^ Load an earlier save and try to buy the scooter/pizza game in the morning. Maybe doing it too late in the day fucked you up. Otherwise, haul yourself to the Patreon, become 1, go to the bug report page and file a complaint there.
I bought the scooter in the morning and after the delivery it went directly to the evening, to the images you see :cry:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I heard you! I made the pizza delivery minigame less grindy in the new update 1.01 of the . MC now comes in and goes out with double speed, and most importantly, it has a "Go Back" button that lets you finish right away.

Be careful: don't click that button too early, it's not a cheat button!

Also, I added blinking and breating animations for Josephine.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I bought the scooter in the morning and after the delivery it went directly to the evening, to the images you see :cry:
Reload like I said and try something else during that day. Try to buy the scooter/pizza game during the week. Go other routes for a bit. Go post a bug report on the main page. Not much we can do here
Your wiki link might help if the scene was still in the game

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Reload like I said and try something else during that day. Try to buy the scooter/pizza game during the week. Go other routes for a bit. Go post a bug report on the main page. Not much we can do here

Your wiki link might help if the scene was still in the game
speakin of which... does any1 know what parts of jennyy route that got reworked in version 18?

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
I think this game should ahve a torrent already, the space is reaching the limit in MEGA and the other download links are pretty slow

jackaaa

Jul 22, 2018
I was on day 16 of a fresh start, i didn't do anything strange, however i restarted another one time...
It fucked up again, but it stuck with another event : "I should check debbie before sleep" i'm thinking that the game bugs when i turn off the pc

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It fucked up again, but it stuck with another event : "I should check debbie before sleep" i'm thinking that the game bugs when i turn off the pc
Do you by any chance not have write access to the game folder, where it stores the saves?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yep. I missing threesome scene . Fixed thx . Well so how do i open the "fuck with diane in the shed" scene ? This is my last question :p
You can't get the threesome scene unless you've already gotten past the breeding scene with Diane in the barn. So if you've gotten the threesome, you've already done the Barn scene.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I feel like the game is worse than it was before. There's too much useless dialogue that make the pacing too slow.

• Angry
Reactions: 2xjj

pappadontpreach

Mar 29, 2020
Found a glitch, grabbed the vest before I was supposed to and now that I have it thinks I don't and I can't get it again or drop it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Break her how ? Redo her route for the 3rd time ? Hack the code and change it somehow ? Draw new stuff to add into the game ?

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes