Unvanquished

Oct 12, 2019
Every time I save for the night and load it up the next day, it's reset a lot of progress. Like I saved right before Jenny finds you peeping through the telescope, but the next action was to go back and buy the electroclit for her, and I can't re-progress back through the story because I already hacked her laptop, so it's perma-stuck on that step. Also I already fucked debbie, but it went back to the prompt to jerk off on her bed, and keeps reminded me to do it everytime I go downstairs, now yesterday I got to the 69 part with Eve, saved and went to bed, wake up and it reset to her changing out of beer soaked clothes. Will this keep happening? SHould I just give up, or stop closing the game until i beat it entirely?

Rendation

Apr 17, 2020
I dont know why but the animated scenes just look so horrible (sometimes) completely different art style, and it kind of doesnt fit. this update in general was more like meh but we have to wait for 20.5 to give it a full review.... besides that i cant be the only one who thinks, debbies old style just looks horrible or am i?
I agree with you about the animated scenes, from what I heard from some of his streams is once he is done with everyone's updates and some major character updates along with everyone's rework, they can bring every rework animation and art into the game for everyone, not sure how long it will take but at least there is hope.
I wouldn't say Debbie's old style was horrible, I was fine with her, but since he brought out her new reworked art, I much prefer her new style now, her old style was a stepping stone to get to her new art style, I love her new art along with Jenny and Diane's new art, so far everyone's new art models are looking more refined, but that's just me, others may have a different opinion on the new art.

Rendation

Apr 17, 2020
Why does this dev never figured out how to get old saves work, starting a new game everytime is just complete BS.
In his previous streams when he was still bringing out Debbie's and Jenny's update he said that we have to wait for the Eric update before they can make saves compatible with newer updates, I can't remember the reason but it might have to do with a'lot of the old code in Eric's content

sorus1

Jun 29, 2018
Lol this game is so fucked, you delete some files in one version to try and get bugs to work and it breaks literally any other version of the game you have installed. Unbelievable how much money they get for this for it to be so fucking broken and fucked up. Literally none of the older versions of the game work at all now.

Rendation

Apr 17, 2020
I was really hoping for more H-scenes of Maria just like it was in Roxxy's update with Roxxy but we only got 3. Maybe he will add more h-scenes of her in 20.5. Or maybe I should lower my expectations from this game. :(
Its possible he will still give Maria her big update like a few others before, this update is only introducing her into the story now so I'm hoping we see her big update soon, can only hope at this point since his patrons have the final say to what character gets the update in the polls

Reactions: Omniel

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
through just doing the necessary scenes to get the new stuff, there's a surprising amount of old Debbie content that keeps popping up and surprising me with her old saggier model

it's weird how the ones with Diane present were never changed

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes