Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
This game needs to speed up some how this dev has made the most cash from his game then any other dev i seen on this site
lets see if i can break this down to as simple as i can. All of that money isnt his because he has hired workers. See it takes time to get the coding done(even more so than other games because of bad coding by someone previously working on the game so basically double the work adding new content and fixing old ones) , to get the animation done, to get the posing and art done, to test the game, find bugs, go back and then fix those bugs, not to mention potential delays because of the state the world is in, not to mention he has a new born child to tend to. Its not as simple to just literally "speed up some how". Quality takes time. If you prefer quantity with overused assets from Daz3D and the same 5 reskinned animations over and over again be my guest. But this guy has to build everything from the ground up

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have have heard that the acual reason this goes so slow and he spends 4 months on a update is bec he draws evrything himself he gets 50 k plus a month and 200 k plus for four months of work for that amount of cash you should be able to hire people and go faster but ofcourse if you decide to still do allot of stuff yourself then at that pase my grandkids might be able to play the finished game and i dont hate the dev or the game but its been some years i like to see this dev make other games some day
People have been whining on that same thing for the last ~3 years. Guess what : he keeps gaining Patrons and his $/month never went down for those 3 years. Either people are beyond dumb and really need to be stripped of any $-throwing ability online OR they need to stop trying to change how DC works and just wait for the game. Whether you pay or not won't change anything : game will still take 2-3+ months and your pledge won't make it faster, nor will it incite him to hire 489256706895 more dudes to speed things up. Whine Patreon is a flawed scamlord magnet instead, it would be a better use of your time

Reactions: WSmith

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The thing is, his patrons (you know the people who actually pay for the game) voted for this. He made a poll asking if people wanted smaller and more frequent updates, or bigger updates, and people voted for the bigger updates knowing they would take more time.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah but DC is working on it anyway, it's just not gonna be implemented now. My point is the ones complaining are almost always non patrons the people that pay for the game know what he is doing and are ok with it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ All girls will get preg someday. He needs to redo most of the game anyway, adding preg sex while remaking them won't be too much hassle
Yeah but DC is working on it anyway, it's just not gonna be implemented now. My point is the ones complaining are almost always non patrons the people that pay for the game know what he is doing and are ok with it.
After being on a Discord mod team for a Patreon game almost 3 years, we came to the conclusion that : "the less you pay, the more you whine". Applies to every Patreon game so far

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean if you only count sex scenes I guess you could call them small. But I think most people haven't realized yet, that it's only a four man team working on the game and unlike most games on this forum, he isn't using assets from other games. All you see on the screen when you play it, is created by them. Every item, background, sex scene and minigame is handdrawn. All of that takes a lot of time.

Reactions: Sync

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I'm just playin this for the first time now and Iv'e finished with Eve and her sister already.... I dont want to read into this to spoil the rest for me but can someone tell me there's more with them 3?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I'm just playin this for the first time now and Iv'e finished with Eve and her sister already.... I dont want to read into this to spoil the rest for me but can someone tell me there's more with them 3?
Remember, there can't be incest in the game, so if they are sisters there can't be a sex scene with the two of them at the same time.

Reactions: JeefZ
Dec 6, 2018
why would he speed up and finish the game when he recieves money for being slow? people keep donating to devs who are slow on purpose, if he finished the game tomorrow nobody would be donating him anymore

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Check the cookie jar if you missed anything, if it's not in there, it's not in the game
why would he speed up and finish the game when he recieves money for being slow? people keep donating to devs who are slow on purpose, if he finished the game tomorrow nobody would be donating him anymore
Fascinating

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
^ They'd whine the same. We'd just have to cringe through for longer
We're on the internet, people always find reasons to whine.

If DarkCookie released bi-weekly updates containing 20 new scenes each you'd still get people crying about stuff like:
"how come my favourite character only got 5 new scenes and a character I don't care about got 6? with the amount of money he makes he should be able to make 10 new scenes for every character!!111"

4.20 star(s) 342 Votes