WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Remember, there can't be incest in the game, so if they are sisters there can't be a sex scene with the two of them at the same time.
Is that incest? It's only incest if they have sex with each other, right? If both of them have sex with the MC it's no issue, is it?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is that incest? It's only incest if they have sex with each other, right? If both of them have sex with the MC it's no issue, is it?
I doubt DC would ever try to potentially challenge the rules that much. To me it seems like he plays by a very safe interpretation of patreon's TOS to avoid any kind of trouble. I mean, he didn't even want to introduce a really flat chested girl because it could be seen as underage content, etc. so I guess sisterthreesomes are out of the question for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: poopfartshitcum

Jimmy C-well

Apr 5, 2018
I am almost to the end of Diane's content. She is mid-pregnant, but I can still have breeding sessions with her. Is that normal or a bug?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I doubt DC would ever try to potentially challenge the rules that much. To me it seems like plays by a very safe interpretation of patreon's TOS to avoid any kind of trouble. I mean, he didn't even want to introduce a really flat chested girls because it could be seen as underage content, etc. so I guess sisterthreesomes are out of the question for now.
Oh wow, really? That almost sounds like they were saying that if you don't have average or larger boobs you're not a woman but a girl? Wow...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Oh wow, really? That almost sounds like they were saying that if you don't have average or larger boobs you're not a woman but a girl? Wow...
That's what he said a few times on stream but I don't think he means it the way you put it now. I mean, there's a grain of truth in the fact that really flatchested drawn girls look like lolis pretty quickly, even if you don't want them to be one. That's why Missy is probably the smallest size we'll get.

Patreon sucks these days sooner or later they are gonna ban evry sexual game to have a family friendly website substar better for now atleast less rules but that could change aswell
I think for him it's pretty much a business case and subscribestar currently simply lacks some of the features patreon offers (no paypal support, etc.) which make it hard to justify such a big change. It certainly did better than some people may expected but it's still a significant risk to switch. As soon as patreon bans NSFW content that's of course a very different situation.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The thing is paypal is i think 1 of the people thats blackmailing patreon to remove incest and other content so yeah
Indeed, I doubt patreon itself actually cares that much about these specific things, especially since there's no real outside public pressure, but they are being forced by paypal and stripe. That's why it's so hard to find actual alternatives, because all of them will run into these same problems once they grow.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
So far, I think I found another game where there is no bad girl. Every option is good. Top 3 being Eve, the French Teacher and Debbie.

I kinda wish I could actually do more with Judith tbh. Girl seems to be hard crushing on you and would be the “Kelly Chambers” option (A nice little alternative) if this were Mass Effect 2.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Aside name calling me, what have you done to debunk the stuff pointed around ? You're not even trying to counter my arguments, so I win the debate by default and you only look like a whiny brat flailing around that the game he doesn't support takes 3+ months to deliver

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Aside last week's-ish "post what lewds you want Rhonda to do", not much. The most updates you get are in the daily streams DC does on Picarto

Reactions: jackkane

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

Version 2.14 of the is up with some long requested configuration options.

Version 0.20.1-2.14:
  • Added configuration parameter SAYTHROUGH for the transparency of the say dialog box (the window where characters are talking). Now you can easily see what is behind.
  • Added configuration parameter FONTSIZE to enable font size scaling (0=normal to 5=huge). Note that this does not affect any text that comes in pictures and graphics.
  • Made blocking of rollback accross critical state changes more reliable.
  • Added additional option 3 to the blinking animation configuration (for those who cannot get enough of it).
  • Overhaul of configuration documentation.
  • Made clickable values in configuration larger to make them easier to click.
Enjoy!

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Am i missing something or are there no sounds effects at all during the sex animations ?

Please dev, add sounds effects to the sex animations, please, i beg you.

• Angry
Reactions: Anon747

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
^ Most of the 0.5 builds are bugfixes/small additions, this 0.20.5 will be split into 2 parts to finish the main story started in 0.20 and include 2x4 scenes each split build
Hah! Might be ready by Christmas. :eek: :LOL:

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Yes a woman’s hymen can be broken though other acts beside sex

This is interesting information, but wouldn't it be easier to say that she lost in masturbation or something? lol

I went from "excited" to "wait a minute... what?" in a second

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes