Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Aside name calling me, what have you done to debunk the stuff pointed around ? You're not even trying to counter my arguments, so I win the debate by default and you only look like a whiny brat flailing around that the game he doesn't support takes 3+ months to deliver

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Aside last week's-ish "post what lewds you want Rhonda to do", not much. The most updates you get are in the daily streams DC does on Picarto

Reactions: jackkane

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

Version 2.14 of the is up with some long requested configuration options.

Version 0.20.1-2.14:
  • Added configuration parameter SAYTHROUGH for the transparency of the say dialog box (the window where characters are talking). Now you can easily see what is behind.
  • Added configuration parameter FONTSIZE to enable font size scaling (0=normal to 5=huge). Note that this does not affect any text that comes in pictures and graphics.
  • Made blocking of rollback accross critical state changes more reliable.
  • Added additional option 3 to the blinking animation configuration (for those who cannot get enough of it).
  • Overhaul of configuration documentation.
  • Made clickable values in configuration larger to make them easier to click.
Enjoy!

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Am i missing something or are there no sounds effects at all during the sex animations ?

Please dev, add sounds effects to the sex animations, please, i beg you.

• Angry
Reactions: Anon747

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
^ Most of the 0.5 builds are bugfixes/small additions, this 0.20.5 will be split into 2 parts to finish the main story started in 0.20 and include 2x4 scenes each split build
Hah! Might be ready by Christmas. :eek: :LOL:

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Yes a woman’s hymen can be broken though other acts beside sex

This is interesting information, but wouldn't it be easier to say that she lost in masturbation or something? lol

I went from "excited" to "wait a minute... what?" in a second

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
This is interesting information, but wouldn't it be easier to say that she lost in masturbation or something? lol

I went from "excited" to "wait a minute... what?" in a second
Considering Eve’s story arc having the scar and being infertile it makes perfect sense

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ All you gotta do is reset the spin2win game if you really want her preg. Her base % doesn't matter much

Froggered

Jan 3, 2018
Just replying here. During his stream he requested the help of Japanese translation, pro-bono, as he has asked for some fan help. I know you're out there somewhere lol

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Yes a woman’s hymen can be broken though other acts beside sex
Yes, that's true but, it's way funnier if she would finish that story. Telling how Daddy was in the back seat with her, and Mommy was driving.
Would definitely explain why they were in a (deliberate) car accident, at the moment Mommy looked through the rearview mirror and saw Eve's hymen get broke Lol!!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yes, that's true but, it's way funnier if she would finish that story. Telling how Daddy was in the back seat with her, and Mommy was driving.
Would definitely explain why they were in a (deliberate) car accident, at the moment Mommy looked through the rearview mirror and saw Eve's hymen get broke Lol!!
I guess we have a different sense of humor here...

4.00 star(s) 360 Votes