Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I admit, I'm surprised there's not a lot of tit fucking scenes. I don't know why, but I feel like Annie's update might be a good choice for them. I was expecting a tit fuck in Roxxy's update, but hers is so myopically focused on her pleasure that anything but straight fucking doesn't ever seem to come up.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When it comes to the school girls all these smaller things like blowjobs, titjobs, etc. should be part of the dating system. MC is supposed to earn points from dating and as it sounded in the past, DC plans to introduce a few scene rewards for each grl in between once a certain number of points is reached.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
When it comes to the school girls all these smaller things like blowjobs, titjobs, etc. should be part of the dating system. MC is supposed to earn points from dating and as it sounded in the past, DC plans to introduce a few scene rewards for each grl in between once a certain number of points is reached.
So, we will see them in 4-5 years, huh? Sweet...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It depends on what DC decides to work on there are 5 girls left to work on. Rhonda, Annie, Judith/Latinas, Mia and Erik/June, if he decides to just work on the school girls and assuming every update would take around 5 months to finish, he would be able to start working on the dating system in around 2 years.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He also needs to redo most of the routes to include preg. Those might come before the dating stuff

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't think June is meant to be part of the dating system, so technically it's really Ronda, Annie, Judith and a Mia rework, plus possibly a Roxxy rig/pregnancy update.

The question really is how he intends to handle the reworks in general, given that there are quite a few painful ones left and that it may not be the best idea to keep them "for last". I'd guess we'll know more once the next poll drops.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah Debbie's update will probably take the most time to finish, she already has a lot of content in game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Save will only get you to the place in time the uploader was in, you won't get any scenes unlocked that way

You could also not try the official on the main page, nor the mods in the OP and not the bunch already uploaded around the thread

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Does someone have some sort of archive of all the side characters DC has drawn but not added to the wiki or anywhere else? Kinda curious about it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Doubtful if they're not in the wiki. You could try to scour every known Picarto archive video and go from there :unsure:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
2 to 3 seems indeed very likely, depending on DC's priorities. You seem to be in a hurry?
I don't care about SS anymore since a long time. Last time I re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-replayed from scratch was Jenny's update.

Just wondering when you get tired and stop guarding Fort DarkCookie, you know...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't care about SS anymore since a long time. Last time I re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-replayed from scratch was Jenny's update.

Just wondering when you get tired and stop guarding Fort DarkCookie, you know...
There's nothing that needs 3rd party defence. He's not the creator of a game I won't mention. He actually updates SS but it would be nice if we didn't have to keep starting from scratch.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Last time I re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-replayed from scratch was Jenny's update.
Well, if you did replay the game, you did it for your own pleasure and not because it was demanded. The only update which required you to actually replay a significant amount of content while no savegame was provided was Aqua's 14.3 update back in 2017. Every single other update either had a savagame or didn't require any old content beyond the intro in the first place.

So yeah, that savegames didn't work in the past wasn't perfect but until now it really wasn't that much of a problem unless you wanted it to be one. I for example haven't touched Erik's, Aqua's, Diane's and Jenny's stories ever again since they were (re)released.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020

j4yj4m is a very good source of SS news and info, so if I wanted to know anything I would ask them first and foremost... anytime you dont like something, simply choosing to not respond is a very valid option. Js.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: j4yj4m

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, if you did replay the game, you did it for your own pleasure and not because it was demanded.
Sure. Whatever. Just tell me how many times you'd restart waking up in the morning, grabbing your cookies, checking the telescope, getting out of your room, meeting Jenny, talking to her, going downstairs, yadda yadda, meeting Erik, going to school, meeting Mia yadda yadda and so on before you had enough and quit.

I'll tell you this: yeah, I've restarted playing the game a few times, but whenever I see your avatar who took place of the old character I immediately quit. Everytime. I can't help it: she makes me sick.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean the intro isn't that long, if you skip all the text it takes like 5 minutes. And if you don't want to grind stats just play cheat mode.

Reactions: WSmith
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes