• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't care about SS anymore since a long time. Last time I re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-replayed from scratch was Jenny's update.

Just wondering when you get tired and stop guarding Fort DarkCookie, you know...
There's nothing that needs 3rd party defence. He's not the creator of a game I won't mention. He actually updates SS but it would be nice if we didn't have to keep starting from scratch.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Last time I re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-replayed from scratch was Jenny's update.
Well, if you did replay the game, you did it for your own pleasure and not because it was demanded. The only update which required you to actually replay a significant amount of content while no savegame was provided was Aqua's 14.3 update back in 2017. Every single other update either had a savagame or didn't require any old content beyond the intro in the first place.

So yeah, that savegames didn't work in the past wasn't perfect but until now it really wasn't that much of a problem unless you wanted it to be one. I for example haven't touched Erik's, Aqua's, Diane's and Jenny's stories ever again since they were (re)released.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I don't care about SS anymore since a long time. Last time I re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-replayed from scratch was Jenny's update.

Just wondering when you get tired and stop guarding Fort DarkCookie, you know...
j4yj4m is a very good source of SS news and info, so if I wanted to know anything I would ask them first and foremost... anytime you dont like something, simply choosing to not respond is a very valid option. Js.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: j4yj4m

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, if you did replay the game, you did it for your own pleasure and not because it was demanded.
Sure. Whatever. Just tell me how many times you'd restart waking up in the morning, grabbing your cookies, checking the telescope, getting out of your room, meeting Jenny, talking to her, going downstairs, yadda yadda, meeting Erik, going to school, meeting Mia yadda yadda and so on before you had enough and quit.

I'll tell you this: yeah, I've restarted playing the game a few times, but whenever I see your avatar who took place of the old character I immediately quit. Everytime. I can't help it: she makes me sick.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean the intro isn't that long, if you skip all the text it takes like 5 minutes. And if you don't want to grind stats just play cheat mode.

Reactions: WSmith

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Sure. Whatever. Just tell me how many times you'd restart waking up in the morning, grabbing your cookies, checking the telescope, getting out of your room, meeting Jenny, talking to her, going downstairs, yadda yadda, meeting Erik, going to school, meeting Mia yadda yadda and so on before you had enough and quit.

I'll tell you this: yeah, I've restarted playing the game a few times, but whenever I see your avatar who took place of the old character I immediately quit. Everytime. I can't help it: she makes me sick.
If that's too much for you and if you don't like some characters, it's probably a good time to just forget about the game and to move on? I mean, I know I do spend quite a bit of time here and I do follow quite a few streams, but at least I enjoy that stuff most of the time. Not playing/hating the game and yet spending time here seems to be quite waste of energy.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just imagine the pure agony most people around here would have to suffer through if we had to do either/both Jenny and Debbie's route(s) just to unlock the school ............... Instead we get whiners who can't spend less than 5 mins skipping text every 3 months to get past the intro

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
whenever I see your avatar who took place of the old character I immediately quit. Everytime. I can't help it: she makes me sick.
I do not understand that statement. You see *my* avatar and who took place of who? And who is "she"?

And please do not tell me you did not know about the fast-skip option...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ I think he's referring to j4yj4m's reworked Eve avatar. Lotsa whiners people have been moaning about it ever since DC remade her before her route

pdoughnut

Apr 15, 2018
So Ms.Okita is stuck in a loop. I have the glasses needed for the first task, but she just keeps saying she's too busy. I never get to build the glasses or continue the route.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi, i need help in one quest^ What i do in this situation?
I assume you already brought her the cow costume. Did you already have the breeding session? Then her story is almost finished. The last thing you have to do is to get caught by her while sneaking into Debbie's room at night.

Reactions: splamo

Duncan619

Mar 19, 2019
I love this game. My only problem is almost every woman has a huge rack and there are so few titfucking scenes. It should be an option with almost all of them. Am I the only one who feels like this?
Totally feel this too. Titfucking is my favorite and I hate that this game has like one titfuck scene. So annoying. Would also love an assjob/hotdog scene too.

Reactions: Ayam85 and Ranma

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I thought, to shorten the waiting time for the update of the main story, I release the new version of the . This time, there is a rather long change log, so expect quite something to try out!

Version 0.20.1-3.00:
  • Give Josephine a sloppy second! Or a third! How many can she take?
  • Re-added Becca's forgotten solo sex creampie animation.
  • Minor correction to Jenny shower soap breathing animation.
  • Possibility to enable/disable the mod entirely with the configuration UI (parameter DISABLE_MOD). Note: this will enable/diasble all mods but may have side-effects with other mods.
  • Configuration options to enable vanilla or default values for all configuration options at once (parameter VANILLA).
  • Configuration option to disable all optional content at once (parameter NO_OVERRIDES).
  • Fixed a bug in cookie jar where watching a scene could break another scene.
  • Quests appear as tooltip for MC's phone, no need to open the goals app. Adjustable by new configuration parameter PHONETOOLTIP.
  • Resent dialog lines appear as tooltip for the question mark in the lower right screen corner. Adjustable by new configuration parameter HISTORYTOOLTIP.
  • Tooltips in the cookie jar. Adjustable by new configuration parameter COOKIETOOLTIP.
  • Possibility to increase font size even more. Note that this may cause clipping to occur.
  • Adjustments for customized font sizes.
  • No restart required any more for adjusting font size and say dialog box transparency.
  • No restart required any more for enabling initially disabled blinking, talking and breating animations.
  • Some changes and improvements to configuration UI.
Have fun!

Edit: Some bugfixes

Version 0.20.1-3.00e:
  • Increased naughtiness of creampie animation.
  • Fixed Josephine creampie animation missing after sex when only one creampie was given.
  • Fixed Josephine sloppy seconds animation when smooting was disabled.
  • Fixed a problem with rollback.
  • Fixed a problem with the phone blocking the debug menu.
  • Fixed Josephine sloppy second animation not working in single frame mode.

Last edited:

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
Summertime Saga [v0.20.1] [Kompas Productions]

Original Size: 911 MB
Compressed Size: 362 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)
Sorry being such a noob, does anybody have compressed android version?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes